PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Suit

foodforthought
December 31st, 2008, 14:09
I quiet often visit the Krazy Dragon, and the last time I was there I enjoyed a selection of boys going round the tables wearing G-Strings. Last night I called just before the show started, and to my delight I saw a boy moving round the tables in his birthday suit. When the show had finished a little later in the night I was happy to see more of the boys do the same.
Mark if I am unable to make it this evening I wish you, and all at the Krazy Dragon a very happy and prosperous New Year.

MARK
December 31st, 2008, 14:45
Really!
I must have taken my eyes off the balls for a moment there, but come to think of it I did think I saw a posterior walk past at some point.
I will put a stop to that this year. But I think next year it might start again.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

January 1st, 2009, 13:15
hello what is Birthday Suit?

1PR4BKK
January 1st, 2009, 13:25
Birthday Suit = Nude or Naked Body

January 1st, 2009, 13:56
:santa:
Thank you for your helps

Wesley
January 1st, 2009, 15:14
Thank you for your helps

is that your real pic there Chicken boy... just wondering.

Wes

jimnbkk
January 2nd, 2009, 01:34
Thank you for your helps

is that your real pic there Chicken boy... just wondering.

Wes

No, Wes. It's a 'chicken'

January 2nd, 2009, 01:40
Yes that what my friend farang call I my little chicken boy :thumbright: :thumbleft:

Dani69
January 2nd, 2009, 04:33
LOL well if thats a chicken its a very cute one :tongue:

MARK
January 2nd, 2009, 10:44
[attachment=0:p69xvvk3]chick.jpg[/attachment:p69xvvk3]

You can see chicken in his birthday suit.

January 2nd, 2009, 14:17
I not show you I :study: in Birthday Suit

x in pattaya
January 2nd, 2009, 15:12
Yes that what my friend farang call I my little chicken boy :thumbright: :thumbleft:

You look a lot like Charlie Trairat who played Jeab in Fan Chan and Ton in Dek Hor.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/71/Dormmovieposter.jpg/200px-Dormmovieposter.jpg

http://www.charlietrairat.com/movie_dra_mv/dekhor/GTH/t_2-7.jpg

If that's whose picture you're using, he appears in his birthday suit in Fan Chan.

catawampuscat
January 2nd, 2009, 16:52
I was thinking on a similar vein as X in Pattaya.
When a farang pretends to be a Thai boy, he is easy
to spot. Maybe chickyboy would have more fun over at
gayromeo playing games.. it gets old fast here.... :cat:

Wesley
January 2nd, 2009, 17:57
Wes[/quote]

No, Wes. It's a 'chicken'[/quote]

Since when did you and X begin the tag team on me, I just ask the poster if it was his real pic, who knows, look at Homi, I am sure that is real.

Wes

x in pattaya
January 2nd, 2009, 18:47
Since when did you and X begin the tag team on me...
Wes

My comments, in this thread, had nothing to do with you Wes.

On the other hand, please be assured that many more than the two of us wonder how much airplane glue you inhale before posting messages.

Wesley
January 3rd, 2009, 14:24
I guess I can take me and my airplane glue and go to another playground if you like.

Wes

catawampuscat
January 3rd, 2009, 16:15
How queer.. another newbie who registered Jan. 1 and he has already
insulted the Pattaya expat community and has views which led this
poster to believe he is not quite a newbie afterall.. Looks like a tidal flood
of newbies in last few days and all agenda driven shit stirrers. (well, at least
two anyway). I hope the moderators are up to it and clean house.. :cat:

lonelywombat
January 3rd, 2009, 17:12
From memory only I thought that Krazy had a shower that was not used. If so that would be a good addition to the night

I think that Dudes also has a shower that is not used . damn them

ten years ago in san francisco, my friend went to a private room and had a shower with a boy, no sex but a lot of contact

he always moans about pattaya not being in the swim;. I heard that in Jomtien complex there was to be a shower show

Where are all the Lois Lane's when you need them

bing
January 3rd, 2009, 21:14
There was a place downtown called "Wash Tub" in SanFrancisco. You rented the room by the hour and there was a shower and bathtub with water jets in the room and a resting area. (read matress covered wtih a sheet) It was quite popular in the pre Aids days. It was nice place to bring your friend, very clean.

gorcum-old
January 3rd, 2009, 21:52
Hi, I will be in Pattaya in 3 or 4 weeks, I have been a few times in Krazy Dragon, but never seen boys in birthday suits or G strings, when did this started and when is it happening? during show time?

foodforthought
January 4th, 2009, 02:26
Hi, I will be in Pattaya in 3 or 4 weeks, I have been a few times in Krazy Dragon, but never seen boys in birthday suits or G strings, when did this started and when is it happening? during show time?

Hello gorcum, Maybe the best thing to do P.M. Mark the owner of the Krazy and I am sure he will give you all the details

MARK
January 4th, 2009, 16:25

The birthday suit, are so I am told a big hit with the fans of Krazy Dragon, and cheaper to clean than the G-string. But alas I have never seen such a thing in the bar maybe itтАЩs just a rumor or maybe you have to be in the right place at the right time.
Not like some poor BIB that sat for 3 hours bored out of his pants with 1 coke the other night must be shit to be straigt and have to sit in a gay bar all night, but must keep an eye on those naughty little BIB that are really Gay they blend in much better.
One thing I think about is if they are on expense account and reclaim for the coke .

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 4th, 2009, 18:20
ohh for the good old days when just about everyone in the Krazy Pub wandered about in their birhday suits (including some customers)

please please Lonely Wombat..don't resurect that bloody shower show again !! :pukeright:

bing
January 5th, 2009, 00:09
I thought I was the only one who remembered those days.. It was not called Krazy Dragon then. I remember one bouncer at the door... not a pretty boy but one who looked you over to see if you were going to be a problem. He got to like me as I passed on one of those Chem Lights to him one time and he always had a big welcome for me after that. Was it called XXX in those days.. Actually I forget what it was called, but you are correct many birthday suit guys would wander around, and were well received as I recall. They always seemed to have a hand full of baht as had no pockets to put them in... he he

x in pattaya
January 5th, 2009, 17:58
I thought I was the only one who remembered those days.. It was not called Krazy Dragon then. Was it called XXX in those days.. They always seemed to have a hand full of baht as had no pockets to put them in... he he

There was the infamous Crazy Pub, noted for its relatively raunchy shows (at least by Pattaya standards). Wasn't it where Krazy Dragon is now? Some poor soul would have about 10 metres of string pulled out his rear exit or a couple of guys took a shower together or some guys unenthusiastically jerked off or whatever. Immediately after each "act" the performers would work the audience, often in their birthday suits, with the expectation of getting B 20 to B50 from everyone. Most of the guys there always seemed to be on the rough side, even the decidedly effeminate ones, and there weren't many smiles radiating on the customers. Crazy Pub seemed to be open and then closed and then open again. Probably problems with the police.

Boys Studio occasionally had j.o. performances, sometimes a series of solos, following which the jerkee would circulate through the audience naked in search of tips.

lonelywombat
January 5th, 2009, 18:30
There was the infamous Crazy Pub, noted for its relatively raunchy shows (at least by Pattaya standards). Wasn't it where Krazy Dragon is now? Some poor soul would have about 10 metres of string pulled out his rear exit or a couple of guys took a shower together or some guys unenthusiastically jerked off or whatever. Immediately after each "act" the performers would work the audience, often in their birthday suits, with the expectation of getting B 20 to B50 from everyone. Most of the guys there always seemed to be on the rough side, even the decidedly effeminate ones, and there weren't many smiles radiating on the customers. Crazy Pub seemed to be open and then closed and then open again. Probably problems with the police.

Boys Studio occasionally had j.o. performances, sometimes a series of solos, following which the jerkee would circulate through the audience naked in search of tips.

Yes there were the competitions where all the boys got naked and sat around the stage and quietly jacked off whilst the mamasan went around the audience for a 100 baht from all present to go to the first to come The after he blew his bolt, then a second glass appeared and management started off a new round with a 100 baht note and everyone was asked to make another donation Sometimes it went on for 5/6 times.

This was in addition to every drag dancer candle dancer, hula hoop dancer the katoey that sat on a large coca cola bottle or what have you, that also came around looking for cash A very expensive and boring night More naked flesh than you saw in Soi Twilight.

foodforthought
January 6th, 2009, 01:12
Yes there were the competitions where all the boys got naked and sat around the stage and quietly jacked off whilst the mamasan went around the audience for a 100 baht from all present to go to the first to come The after he blew his bolt, then a second glass appeared and management started off a new round with a 100 baht note and everyone was asked to make another donation Sometimes it went on for 5/6 times.

This was in addition to every drag dancer candle dancer, hula hoop dancer the katoey that sat on a large coca cola bottle or what have you, that also came around looking for cash A very expensive and boring night More naked flesh than you saw in Soi Twilight.[/quote]

I personally remember all the hand events they use to have, and yes it could turn into an expensive night. The trouble with the place in the later years, it did become boring and also you wasn't quiet sure where to sit amongst the filth, or where to walk without sticking to the floor. It is now far superior, an a enjoyable place for a good nights entertainment