View Full Version : greetings

thanatorn-old
December 31st, 2008, 12:17
Just to wish all board Members a smashing new year and wishes that all your dreams are fulfilled. Thanks for all the informative and quite often funny, as well as, at times, frustrating posts. Best regards.

joe552
January 1st, 2009, 03:38
And the same to you! Hope it's a good one :joker:

bing
January 1st, 2009, 08:59
Hi all, I was going to respond to Homi's posting, but burkas and New Years celebrations don't mesh well. So I picked this one to wish all best wishes. Yes, this evening I enclude all, but as the new year starts I'll have no problem with putting some back on my list of those who are worthy of being looked down upon.

This is a night worthy of a nice glass of bubbly. Years ago I would spring for a semi good bottle of Champaign and welcome in the new year with a spontanous toast. Now I get a bottle of Martini and Rossi Asti Spumanti, which is
my favorite sparkling beverage. I am not going out but starting early to pop that cork, about 10:00 p.m. so I will kill the better part of the bottle by midnight unless i get tired and not even stay up the the ball falls at Times Square in NYC.

To all who are tripping the light fantastic this eveing, do it well and enjoy whatever you are doing. As George Karlin mentioned, "Kids should be warned of all the shit that will be coming down the road." Wish it was more astute, but that seems to be my aspiration for the new year. Again best to all.