PDA

View Full Version : To you all.

MARK
December 31st, 2008, 11:54
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

The Krazy Dragon and all the staff would like to wish our customers and all the SGF board members a very,
Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.

Best wishes Mark and John.

jinks
December 31st, 2008, 11:59
Thank You kind Sirs.

And thank you for your hospitality last evening.

A very different bar with some very nice table ornaments that seemed to move around the room:)))

x in pattaya
December 31st, 2008, 15:40
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

The Krazy Dragon and all the staff would like to wish our customers and all the SGF board members a very,
Happy Healthy Prosperous New Year.

Best wishes Mark and John.

Now that I've read the birthday suit comments in another thread, my first New Year's resolution may be to pay a re-visit to KD early in 2009. I should warn you that I don't handle disappointment well. :naka:

Happy New Year to you.

joe552
January 1st, 2009, 03:34
Thanks Mark, take your good wishes in the spirit they were intended. As someone for whom KD does nothing (my personal choice), I still wish you and all your staff a great 2009. Besides, who cares what I think - judging by the comments on this board, I'm in a minority!

Have a good New Year!

bing
January 1st, 2009, 09:06
A toast to all the happy moments spent in the Krazy Dragon. I still remember the boy who used to see me enter the door
and come flying at me yelling, "Pa Pa,,Pa Pa" ... heck I don't even liked to be called Pa Pa, but by that boy and in your Bar it was more than OK.