PDA

View Full Version : waz up?

December 30th, 2008, 21:49
just left sunee 22.50.
saw suspicious lookin local guys taking pics of farangs going into and out of kd.
anybody know whats going down?

December 30th, 2008, 22:01
just left sunee 22.50.
saw suspicious lookin local guys taking pics of farangs going into and out of kd.

Waz up ?

whats going down?

the bottle ? :clown:

MARK
December 31st, 2008, 11:39
just left sunee 22.50.
As your time is absolutely correct by 100% 22.50 and I know this because I went outside the krazy to see what was going on. I can only assume you must be deaf as you saw the photographer but failed to hear the fireworks he was taking photos of.

x in pattaya
December 31st, 2008, 18:20
How odd. The intrepid reporter, aka the original poster Andre has a total of 1 messages to his credit.

Nothing says reliable information like a newbie with scurrilous news.

quiet1
December 31st, 2008, 22:40
How odd. The intrepid reporter, aka the original poster Andre has a total of 1 messages to his credit.

Nothing says reliable information like a newbie with scurrilous news.And, posts the message a minute before he left KD?

Okay, okay, we don't all synchronize our watches to the microsecond, but obviously he posted VERY soon after he left the bar. For a first post, that strikes me as unusual. But, that's just me.

joe552
January 1st, 2009, 03:21
Now I thought we were all going to be less cynical and suspicious of new posters here for 2009. But then again, maybe not. I know I certainly check my watch whenever I see someone taking photographs. Doesn't everyone?

x in pattaya
January 1st, 2009, 18:55

Nothing says reliable information like a newbie with scurrilous news.And, posts the message a minute before he left KD?

On my message board it shows he posted the message at 21:49. (9:49 PM), an hour before he allegedly saw the photos being taken. According to what time zone are the messages timed?

OK, as soon as I posted that I saw that all messages are posted at UTC + six hours, which would be the time in Burma, since Thailand is UTC + 7. I'm sure that makes sense. Sounds like something Wes could explain.