PDA

View Full Version : Femme Boys in Sunnee Plaza

Jamez777
December 29th, 2008, 05:24
Greetings All

Last week, I spent a lust filled seven days strolling through the bars of Sunnnee Plaza. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to find many femme boys during my nightly searches into the back alleys of this part of Sin City. I went to Villa Rouge and Sundance a few times but the talent there was not that inspiring. Can anyone tell me where have all the femmme boys gone ??

James

December 29th, 2008, 06:06
Greetings All

Last week, I spent a lust filled seven days strolling through the bars of Sunnnee Plaza. Unfortunately, I wasnt able to find many femme boys during my nightly searches into the back alleys of this part of Sin City. I went to Villa Rouge and Sundance a few times but the talent there was not that inspiring. Can anyone tell me where have all the femmme boys gone ??

James

They so busy busy ! :clown:

December 29th, 2008, 06:20
You must be legally blind! Thats all thats in Sunee these days. Finding a boy without the femme side showing is difficult.

Wesley
December 29th, 2008, 12:53
You must be legally blind! Thats all thats in Sunee these days. Finding a boy without the femme side showing is difficult. actually that as my thoughts as well, although, maybe stated dfferently

catawampuscat
December 29th, 2008, 16:00
Perhaps Jamesz is referring to the femme boys that used to work at
Minou Lady Boy (LB) Bar in Sunee or even the lady boys/men that work
at Cats in Day-Night.
Minou (now without the LB) has been closed for about a week..
I have heard there are ladyboys working at Good Boys and some at Villa Rouge but
these bars are not ones I frequent..
There do seem to be fewer ladyboys on the Sunee Plaza go go bar scene
excluding waiters and mamasans.
It is all relative to what one thinks of as femme
boys, do they did to have hormonally induced little titties or just be tres gay..
Where do one draw the line in the soi..? up to you as they say.. :cat:

December 29th, 2008, 17:04
Greetings All

James

Are you sure you strolled around in the evening?

It is practically impossible to wander in the area without coming across femme boys and also some dangerously underage boys in the sois. Even during the afternoon today there we a few young ruffians touting for business ( not making a moral judgement but stating a fact).
Villa Rouge had some very femme boys working there last week and two who I offed provided good value for money. Have a word with a few of the boys if you can't find what you are looking for and you will be sure of a result.

I found a couple of femme boys at Good Boys but they were a bit past the age I prefer so I gave them a miss but they are certainly available there.

December 29th, 2008, 17:51
Villa Rouge had some very femme boys working there last week and two who I offed provided good value for money.500 the pair? Or they paid you?

January 1st, 2009, 10:02
Villa Rouge had some very femme boys working there last week and two who I offed provided good value for money.500 the pair? Or they paid you?

Come to think of it they didn't offer to pay me! Maybe I will raise the subject next time.

However they proved great value for money and were amongst the best femme boys I have had the pleasure of 'entertaining' and the tip was far in excess of the 500 that you mention, is 500 your normal 'tip' for boys?

January 1st, 2009, 10:19
There was nice selection at Euro Boys when I was there in November. Really liked the bar and selection of guys.