PDA

View Full Version : offing a guy from massage parlour

francois
December 29th, 2008, 01:07
To my knowledge they can be offed. I arranged to meet one "after hours" for a short time rendezvous. I have no doubt they will go long time with a client if asked. I believe they work a flexible schedule and could easily accommodate you.

December 29th, 2008, 08:47
I don't know about OFFing them from the business but many will meet you after their work hours but you are then expected to give them a higher fee as you are not paying the business anything.

lo-so
December 29th, 2008, 09:26
A couple of years ago at VCLUB it was 800 Baht to take a masseur off premises. So slightly above normal off prices but not exorbitant - the guys will expect a good tip, and indeed some of them work in massage joints so that they are guaranteed a finish time i.e., not having to do all nighters.

x in pattaya
December 29th, 2008, 13:05
Hey all

As some of you are aware I will be visiting Pattaya for the first time in a few months and was wondering if anyone has visited a massage/sauna place and offed a guy from there? or do the guys working in these places tend to not be interested in meets with their customers after work?

Thanks

Most, probably all, massage places in Pattaya or Bangkok offer off-premises service at your hotel or home. Usually you have to pay the regular hourly rate, something for transport and the guy's tip. Anything you arrange to do outside of normal working hours is "up to you" and the guy, although many of them have rather long working hours. Since they are expected to be at work, generating business for the massge place during their normal working times, I doubt you could just pay a small fee and take them away for hours on end. The massage place owner would expect them to account for their time.

francois
January 9th, 2009, 03:13
According to a masseur at Blue House in Pattaya the off rate is 400 Baht; the expected tip is 1000 Baht. Blue House is in Day-Night Plaza. Hope this helps.

neddy3
January 9th, 2009, 04:58
I know that, at two massage parlours in Jomtien, the boys are certainly willing and able to be 'offed'.

January 9th, 2009, 06:56
If they do an oil massage (1hr for 300 Baht) with you i.e. the guy will earn 60 Baht from this payment + the Tip you give him. If they dont work - they dont earn any money. I know one guy he spend 3 days with me and didn't work. No off payment to anybody.
I guess I paid him more during this time as he ever could earn during these days at the massage shop. And this was a real massage shop and not just the name for other activities. After work is always the best solution. Most of the guys finished work at 9pm or 10pm.

francois
January 9th, 2009, 08:09
Thats what they tell all the mugs

What is a "mug"?

neddy3
January 9th, 2009, 11:32
A 'mug' is a colloquial term for a person easily tricked, conned, fooled, cheated, easily duped.

Maybe a UK term in its origins.

January 9th, 2009, 11:34
A 'mug' is a colloquial term for a person easily tricked, conned, fooled, cheated, easily duped.You mean like Aunty?

January 9th, 2009, 11:55
Thats what they tell all the mugs

What is a "mug"?

In Australia we call a mug what you drink coffee out off but bigger (lol)

But in his terms in Australia means a dickhead (stupid person)

latintopxxx
January 9th, 2009, 12:14
Pattayaboi you said that "THEY R HOOKERS DEAR U PAY THEY GO OK NO PROBLEM", in my experience I would even go further, generally speaking just about anyone in a low paying job is available, from bellboys to waiters to my favourite muscle construction workers.

francois
January 10th, 2009, 06:02
A 'mug' is a colloquial term for a person easily tricked, conned, fooled, cheated, easily duped.
."

Ah, I understand, same as Homer Simpson, un couillon?

Je pense qu'il pense que je suis un couillon Homer Simpson speaking in French on French TV.

January 10th, 2009, 10:02
un couillon?
р╣Бр╕Ыр╕ер╕зр╣Ир╕▓р╕н р╕░р╣Др╕г???

francois
January 10th, 2009, 12:47
un couillon?
р╣Бр╕Ыр╕ер╕зр╣Ир╕▓р╕н р╕░р╣Др╕г???

Exactement! But does Homer Simpson speak Thai???

January 10th, 2009, 13:27
un couillon?р╣Бр╕Ыр╕ер╕зр╣Ир╕⠖“р╕нр╕░р╣Др╕г???Exactement! But does Homer Simpson speak Thai???Phud Thai geng mah!

January 10th, 2009, 14:32
You speak Thai well, you dogDon't take it personally - we know you claim to be tone deaf.

January 10th, 2009, 14:42
[quote="The Colonel":2oweg1qt]You speak Thai well, you dogDon't take it personally - we know you claim to be tone deaf.Yes, well I suppose it could also mean "You speak Thai well, you horse." It cannot mean, though, what I think it was intended to mean -- as it does not have a final "K".[/quote:2oweg1qt]How interesting. The real Colonel (homintern) has always been fairly contemptuous about learning Thai; I doubt that he would claim to have such a knowledge. boygeenyus on the other hand certainly would bravely claim an intimate knowledge of Thai - or that's what his Gayromeo profile says.

January 10th, 2009, 14:55
you don't seem to mind throwing around accusations about others, do you?Not in the slightest; it's one of the features of SGT.

January 10th, 2009, 14:58
Wonderful. Then you won't complain when someone accuses you again.I haven't complained yet, merely commented. Or are they the same word in Thai?

TrongpaiExpat
January 10th, 2009, 19:15
Dueling trolls. You two guys should go in the chat room and have your fun there with each other, assuming that your not both one and the same. Make a date to meet in chat?

francois
January 11th, 2009, 01:56
Gentlemen, As Homer Simpson would say in his fractured French/English " Un oeuf is enough!" The original post was offing a guy from massage parlour, and has ended in a duel of words.