PDA

View Full Version : Passing through Silom Soi 6.

December 26th, 2008, 08:01
I was in Bangkok this week on my way to Pattaya. The Soi 6 bars are dead,dead, dead. Nature Boy had four boys none of them worth a second look. No customers except me at 9pm. Golden Cock had 3 boys. I sat and had a drink. Several customers put their heads around the door and left without coming in. Super A. What can I say? So dark it is hard to tell what the boys look like. An awful kaatoey behind the bar. No customers. Solid had a few customers. That's what I thought. There was a younger guy (about my age) there surrounded by boys who he was supplying with drinks. It turned out he was one of the owners and plays favorites with the boys, so it was his A Team that were his drinking buddies. Or that's what one of them told me. One or two customers came and went after one drink.

I didn't see any "offing" the entire time I was in the Soi. I ended up having a massage at the place opposite Tawan Bar from an ugly masseur and I didn't get a happy ending for which I am thankful.

GWMinUS
December 26th, 2008, 21:57
It must have been a terrible night!!
But thanks for the report...
CHEERS

December 29th, 2008, 14:09
Who tipped Soi 6 that you were coming???????I was told "stingy Australia falang" but until you couldn't hold back I didn't know which one.

anakot
December 30th, 2008, 06:45
Super A. What can I say? So dark it is hard to tell what the boys look like.
I think you'll find there is a reason for that, like you really wouldn't want to know :idea:

DO TELL!

December 30th, 2008, 07:32
Who tipped Soi 6 that you were coming???????I was told "stingy Australia falang" but until you couldn't hold back I didn't know which one.My conscience is clear maybe another of your so called friends!!!!!!I have no friends here since the only member I've met is George. My Board heroes and close contemporaries I believe are Aunty and Chao Na.

Art
February 8th, 2009, 12:25
Yes, the bars are dead, and there is no sign of resurrection. Save your soles.

February 8th, 2009, 14:49
I was in Bangkok this week on my way to Pattaya. The Soi 6 bars are dead,dead, dead. Nature Boy had four boys none of them worth a second look. No customers except me at 9pm. Golden Cock had 3 boys. I sat and had a drink. Several customers put their heads around the door and left without coming in. Super A. What can I say? So dark it is hard to tell what the boys look like. An awful kaatoey behind the bar. No customers. Solid had a few customers. That's what I thought. There was a younger guy (about my age) there surrounded by boys who he was supplying with drinks. It turned out he was one of the owners and plays favorites with the boys, so it was his A Team that were his drinking buddies. Or that's what one of them told me. One or two customers came and went after one drink.

I didn't see any "offing" the entire time I was in the Soi. I ended up having a massage at the place opposite Tawan Bar from an ugly masseur and I didn't get a happy ending for which I am thankful.

This seems contrary to the karmic cliche which seems to need re-writing as "Who goes around, doesn't come".