PDA

View Full Version : Changing tastes in men.

bucknaway
December 26th, 2008, 07:38
I was cleaning up some of the pics that guys have sent me from Thailand. I decided I did not need to have them on my PC anymore since many of them I will never meet again, they are simply guys I use to know, so why should I keep their nude pictures on my PC?

Many of the guys use to turn me on to no end but now they look too young and lack a certain level of maturity I am interested in these days. True that many may look to be in their early 20's but are in their late 20's but it still does not light my fire. Now a guy in good shape who is in his 30's to 50's seems to get my attention the most!

When I am in bed and alone and in the mood to play with myself, I find that I like to imagine a seductive situation with guys my own age or older, sometimes the person of my fantasy is from work or the gym. On occasion I like to relive a particularly erotic sex session I had where I just did everything I wanted to do and did my best to turn their world upside down! The only problem is that the first sex session would be spanfuckentabulous! The second sex session was not so good because they knew what to expect....

Anyway, back to the subject at hand... I still get e-mails from guys in Thailand who send me their updated pictures even though I have not communicated with them for over a year. Most of the pictures I get seem to make them seem so young! When I go to the websites and look at boyztown events, the guys look far to young to me there also! I remember when I use to LOVE hanging out in KrazyDragon and would visit their site often to look at the guys and then one day... Boom! They all seemed too young for me.

Here in Delaware most of the guys who are free and single and in good shape are too young! I don't give out money, I don't loan out my car and I am not going to play daddy. Then when I do find a nice guy that floats my boat they turn out to be a drug user! I refuse to let a drug user in my life.

Now I have met a few guys in Thailand who still make my heart pound but..... There is always a but.... But, if I were to come back to Thailand I don't know if I could be so cold as to tell some of my friends that I like them but I just want to be their friend and not have sex anymore. Once that is done I would have to find a way to also let them know that I am not buying them a drink when they ask me for one.

So as it stands now.... The only thing a young guy can do for me is bring me a note from a older mature guy. :)

Alton-old
December 26th, 2008, 20:02
"Here in Delaware most of the guys who are free and single and in good shape are too young! I don't give out money, I don't loan out my car and I am not going to play daddy. Then when I do find a nice guy that floats my boat they turn out to be a drug user! I refuse to let a drug user in my life."

Buck, that sounds like the story of my life down the road in Maryland...I guess you should head for Philly.....

December 26th, 2008, 22:05
spanfuckentabulous

? :bigsmurf:

Khor tose
December 26th, 2008, 23:32
spanfuckentabulous

It is a made up word. These words can be called sniglets in English.

December 27th, 2008, 10:09
spanfuckentabulous

It is a made up word. These words can be called sniglets in English.

The word "neologism" already exists for that concept so "sniglet" is a noelogism for "neologism" - either that or what dyslexics wear under their shirts.

bucknaway
December 27th, 2008, 21:37
Sorry about that. I sometimes forget that this is an international message board with readers and posters from all over the world and things that we Americans understand my be untranslatable to others.

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine who is in his late 40's but looks as if he is about 25. He was telling me about a guy he has been having fun with who is 19. He told me how he enjoyed it for a week or two but now he is growing very tired of the conversation and picking him up from places and dropping him off at other locations.

I told him I can't be bothered with such things... It is far too cold outside for me to be a taxi. Well he went on to talk about his young friend complain about his family (He lives with his parents). How they want him to either find work, go to college or join the military. He just wants to have sex, hang out and smoke dope.

You know... One thing that Thai guys have over American guys is a sense of self at an early age and don't come across as so immature, but those in the business do know how to juice their foreign friends for every loose baht they are ever willing to part with. here in the USA, they young guys don't ask for much but if you want to keep them you had best be willing to keep the hook bated with gifts. So for me, young guys are just not for me....

Over the years I have dated guys from rich to poor and found that I enjoy myself more amongst the poor. Even in Thailand I have dined with some very wealthy and powerful people and although the food was GREAT, the pomp and circumstance were more than I could care for. I did enjoy the conversation of accomplishments the host told us of his few guests but I did not come to Thailand to be impressed by any ones promotion or employment. I came here to have fun and mingle with the guys... To flirt... To shuffle through the crowd and have my ass grabbed by an anonymous stranger in a crowd.

I want to hear the sounds of the people, to be called to by a vendor as I walk past their stall, to wonder what is being said as I walk past some giggling girls.

That brings me to the invite I received from a very wealthy Thai to join him on a trip to his home in Pattaya or Chiang Mai. I imagine being in a chauffeured car all the way with the windows rolled up blocking the sounds and smells of the city. I am sure the home would be very beautiful with wonderful gardens and a locked gate, keeping the Thailand I want to see locked out and me locked in.

Dinner would be a recreation of our first dinner with a flurry of staff attending to our every want and need or we would be chauffeured to secluded location to enjoy yet another awesome dinner that would do nothing more than disappoint me to no end.

Maybe that is why I enjoy coming to Thailand alone. That way I can come and go as I please, eat what I want when I want and leave a location when the whim hits me.

I remember the first time I came to Pattaya. I ran into some friends of my former lover who were kind enough to show me around Pattaya. True that I wanted to be on my own but they insisted.... I bit my lip and followed their lead. Then they told me they wanted to take me to the Icon to see a show and I refused! I told them that under no circumstances did I ever want to see a cabaret show on my vacation. They took me anyway and I hated every moment of it! It cut into my bar time and my guy time!

Then it was off to walking street for some seafood..... I like seafood but I wanted to go to boyztown!) We went to the restaurant and they ordered for me... It was a medley of seafood... Crab, Shrimp, Lobster, Clams, Oysters etc... I was not hungry and we left a lot of seafood untouched and on the table. If I were in the USA I would have taken the uneaten seafood home but it seems that is a no-no in Thailand. Well by the time dinner was over I was feeling strangled! They were making plans for entertaining me the next day! I had to get out of this! How did I do it? I lied about my plans! I told them I had to meet an internet friend who had plans to take me around and about. They accepted this and let me escape.

Well, I don't know why or how this rant came about and I am at a loss on how to end it! Oh I know how to end it!

dab69
December 28th, 2008, 01:59
I have found that most guys taste about the same
but freshness is a must.

check packaging for expiration-
best consumed by 2:00am?

joe552
December 28th, 2008, 02:05
Have to disagree, dab69 - every guy tastes different to me, and that's just Thais. Arabs taste different to Europeans, too.

bucknaway
December 28th, 2008, 03:12
I can remember that when I was young, I found Indian guys to be attractive but they did not turn me on and it bothered me that I could reject a guy simply based on his race. It was not something I was taught or learned, it just was plain and simple that I was not sexually interested in Indian guys.

I thought I was over my prejudice (Yes, that is what it was, it was a sexual prejudice that I hated having), when I was in Washington, DC. I met an Indian guy who invited me to his condo to see the view. I knew that if I went with him the view would be the last thing on his mind. I was ready to go until he began to touch me and kiss my neck and I just could not do it so I removed myself from him. I was so mad with myself that I went back to him and when the touching started again I had to remove myself... I was so dissipated in myself.

Then last year I went to Phuket... I met an Indian guy of average looks and a winning personality. He went on to try to impress me with the wealth of his family the and all that they owned in Phuket, Bangkok and Pattaya.... Like I cared... All I was interested in what was in his pants. We went for a ride in his truck, found a dark spot and did what we could do in cramped quarters. Once we were both satisfied we went back to Boat Bar.. Well he let me out before he parked so that no one would know what we had been up to.

I don't know if it was him or simply a change in my taste in men, but once I got back to Bangkok, Indian men were put on my sexual menu and all I can say now is YUM!!

December 28th, 2008, 15:58
if I were to come back to Thailand I don't know if I could be so cold as to tell some of my friends that I like them but I just want to be their friend and not have sex anymore. Once that is done I would have to find a way to also let them know that I am not buying them a drink when they ask me for one. .....those in the business do know how to juice their foreign friends for every loose baht they are ever willing to part with

Of course you could, Bucky. Just read what you have written.

bucknaway
December 28th, 2008, 18:42
We all know that the flavors of reality and the written word are different. Could I tell a friend something that would make them sad and hurt their feelings on a personal level? Not likely.

dab69
December 28th, 2008, 20:33
Have to disagree, dab69 - every guy tastes different to me, and that's just Thais. Arabs taste different to Europeans, too.

oh! yeah sure.
so now he likes to add curry

joe552
December 29th, 2008, 02:37
Variety being the spice of life, dab, eh?

December 29th, 2008, 20:48
We all know that the flavors of reality and the written word are different. Could I tell a friend something that would make them sad and hurt their feelings on a personal level? Not likely.

My point, Bucky, was that those who ask you for drinks and who "know how to juice their foreign friends for every loose baht they are ever willing to part with" are not "friends", at least as I understand the tem.

January 3rd, 2009, 10:47
.... I met an Indian guy who invited me to his condo to see the view....

Oh Mary! You didn't fall for that line did you?

To paraphrase a line from the infamous "snails and oysters" scene in the movie "Spartacus" - sex is a matter of appetite, not morals.

And so now you have an appetite for something else. No need to explain yourself, self-analyze or apologise.
Just indulge Bucky.