View Full Version : Time to heal

December 26th, 2008, 05:55
Merry Christmas to all you members. Jesus died for your sins and let us forget others sins, forgive and start a new year with a new outlook, respect each other and still keep this forum in a constructive manner that all would benefit by sharing each toher's views, news and point of views.

dab69
December 26th, 2008, 15:18
I think I just threw up
a little bit in my mouth...

Smiles
December 26th, 2008, 15:27
" ... I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth ... "
Ditto. What an completely obvious troll.
I wonder if it's humanly possible that Mr Kool actually thinks he is taken seriously by anyone on this Board?

Cheers ...

Geezer
December 26th, 2008, 15:58
It is embarrassing to admit it has taken me this long to put stevekoolguy on ignore.

December 26th, 2008, 16:19
I know who this Stevekoolguy is.....he's the half Indian/Paki or something who flounced away from Dick's Cafe one night with an older Farang friend FORGETTING to pay the 'bin!"
And a mutual friend paid it for him.
Around August 2007 if I remember correctly. Might have been earlier.

Aunty
December 26th, 2008, 16:24
Glory and praise be to Christ for your godly words stevekoolguy. Amen.

And for all you Satan loving Catholics out there, let me share with you some words of hope from one of Baptist's finest preachers, Pastor Deacon Fred.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZz8svqtWn4&feature=channel

x in pattaya
December 26th, 2008, 18:04
As a part of the healing process, the inclusiveness, the time for change and a new beginning to 2009, don't forget to catch "Rev" Rick Warren at the Obama inauguration.

Hum kumbaya while reading:

Rick Warren: But the issue to me is, IтАЩm not opposed to that as much as IтАЩm opposed to the redefinition of a 5,000-year definition of marriage. IтАЩm opposed to having a brother and sister be together and call that marriage. IтАЩm opposed to an older guy marrying a child and calling that a marriage. IтАЩm opposed to one guy having multiple wives and calling that marriage.

Steven Waldman: Do you think, though, that they are equivalent to having gays getting married?

Rick Warren: Oh I do. тАж

тАж Most people, you knowтАж I have many gay friends :clown: , IтАЩve eaten dinner in gay homes :geek: , no church has probably done more for people with AIDS than Saddleback Church. Kay and I have given millions of dollars out of тАЬA Purpose-Driven LifeтАЭ helping people who got AIDS through gay relationships. So they canтАЩt accuse me of homophobia. I just donтАЩt beleive in the re-definition of marriage.

In case you disagree with Ricky, he's clarified that that makes you a "Christ-ophobe."

December 27th, 2008, 08:29
I will continue to pray for your salvation and your ex-convicts generation. Don't commit any crimes in Thailand. Thais will not ship you to another country prisons, because their prisons are hell enought for you and your generations to remember.

December 27th, 2008, 13:19
I will continue to pray for your salvation and your ex-convicts generation. Don't commit any crimes in Thailand. Thais will not ship you to another country prisons, because their prisons are hell enought for you and your generations to remember.

I'll give you a clue dickhead........I'm British. I live in Australia. I'm not an Aussie by birth. So shove that up your little black ass. See if you can work out who I am now and whom I mean by a mutual friend. You recently had an email from him. He was in an internet cafe and your email address was on the CC list..........I think you still owe him the money for the "bin" too!

Smiles
December 27th, 2008, 16:23
" ... I'll give you a clue dickhead ... "
Well said ... but are you referring to Mr S.Kool or Gra45? Both seem to fit the bill.

Cheers ...

December 27th, 2008, 20:15
" ... I'll give you a clue dickhead ... "
Well said ... but are you referring to Mr S.Kool or Gra45? Both seem to fit the bill.

Cheers ...

I was actually referring to the punkawallah S.Kool, but now that you mention it................

December 27th, 2008, 20:19
Merry Christmas to all you members. Jesus died for your sins and let us forget others sins, forgive and start a new year with a new outlook, respect each other and still keep this forum in a constructive manner that all would benefit by sharing each toher's views, news and point of views.

Funny, I thought Christmas celebrated Christ's birth. I thought he died around Easter sometime? (subjective opinion, of course.)
Any of you "toher's" (sic) have any other ideas?

Brad the Impala
December 28th, 2008, 00:09
Im not the one holding the gun to my head Smiles

If you would like assistance in locating that part of your anatomy, I am sure that there will be volunteers.

Your hard on for Smiles is quite touching, in a kind of lame duck way.

December 29th, 2008, 14:13
I'll give you a clue dickhead........I'm British. I live in Australia. I'm not an Aussie by birth. So shove that up your little black ass. An Australian in my office says guys like you are called "whingeing Poms". What does that mean exactly?

December 29th, 2008, 18:57
I'll give you a clue dickhead........I'm British. I live in Australia. I'm not an Aussie by birth. So shove that up your little black ass. An Australian in my office says guys like you are called "whingeing Poms". What does that mean exactly?

A "whingeing Pom" = complaining Englishman

I'm not English, I'm not complaining.
After living in Australia for 30 years trust me there are NO bigger whingers than the Aussies.

December 29th, 2008, 19:39

After living in Australia for 30 years trust me there are NO bigger whingers than the Aussies.

to clarify further, a whingeing pom is an english person who comes to live in australia, and never shuts up about how things were much better 'back home', yet for some unexplainable reason doesnt return there.

x in pattaya
December 29th, 2008, 20:06
to clarify further, a whingeing pom is an english person who comes to live in australia, and never shuts up about how things were much better 'back home', yet for some unexplainable reason doesnt return there.

What are they called if they come to live in [fill in the blank] and never shut up about how things were much better 'back home', yet for some unexplainable reason don't return there?

December 29th, 2008, 20:11
What are they called if they come to live in [fill in the blank] and never shut up about how things were much better 'back home', yet for some unexplainable reason don't return there?

i guess it depends on where 'back home' is

x in pattaya
December 29th, 2008, 20:15
i guess it depends on where 'back home' is

Pure speculation but if they're "English persons," I'd guess England??

December 29th, 2008, 20:51

Members of this board?

December 30th, 2008, 20:22

Man o man have a whinge about the Aussies all i can say is you know where the Airport is or swim and take a pommy under each arm....

Awwwww, shut the fuck up Gra, your reputation precedes you on this forum. If all the immigrants were to go home....what would you be left with....yes, the likes of yourself. Be afraid, be very afraid.

December 31st, 2008, 13:08
[quote="Curious":444iqsg7][quote="bigaussieal":444iqsg7]I'll give you a clue dickhead........I'm British. I live in Australia. I'm not an Aussie by birth. So shove that up your little black ass. An Australian in my office says guys like you are called "whingeing Poms". What does that mean exactly?

Man o man have a whinge about the Aussies all i can say is you know where the Airport is or swim and take a pommy under each arm....

Awwwww, shut the fuck up Gra, your reputation precedes you on this forum. If all the immigrants were to go home....what would you be left with....yes, the likes of yourself. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Your in Ausralia meet up we will see who "quoted" afraid, be very afraid
And who the 1 who PM me weeks ago worrying about "quoted" reputation[/quote:444iqsg7][/quote:444iqsg7]

Yes Gra, I remember you PM'd me telling me that the Yanks on this forum don't like the Aussies. My sincere thanks for that revelation.
I'm sure the "Yanks" would change their minds after meeting nice, likeable Aussie guys.
Have a very happy New Year.

December 31st, 2008, 15:08
I haven't been here much this year.
:idea:
Now I remember why.

January 3rd, 2009, 07:44
I haven't been here much this year.
:idea:
Now I remember why.

Yes, its nice to know the Holidays still bring out the best in everyone on this board. :argue:

Wesley
January 4th, 2009, 17:59
there is a season for everyting, even a season not to post, somethings are better left un-said

Lunchtime O'Booze
January 4th, 2009, 19:41

:bigsmurf: :santa: I think it's a rather touching sentiment ! :rr: :flower: