PDA

View Full Version : Fattman Says...

Dani69
December 25th, 2008, 19:07
Same to you and happy new yr also
Just wish i Was in Thailand celebrating both. :cyclopsani:

Wesley
December 25th, 2008, 21:56
and a great merrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas to you as well fat man its that time of the year to lay it all aside and have a beer with each other .

Wes

December 25th, 2008, 22:49
and a great merrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas to you as well fat man its that time of the year to lay it all aside and have a beer with each other .I can see Joseph doing that very thing with the Wise Men. Jesus was born in a bar, after all - although not Krazy Dragon by all accounts.

December 25th, 2008, 23:31
I can see Joseph doing that very thing with the Wise Men. Jesus was born in a bar, after all - although not Krazy Dragon by all accounts.

also, finding a virgin and 3 wise men in pattaya could be a challenge

joe552
December 25th, 2008, 23:41
All the boys I've ever been with in Pattaya have been virgins, honest! As to wise men, well, wisdom is not something I seek in LoS. Happy holidays to all.

joe552(aka Joseph!)

bing
December 26th, 2008, 00:42
Hi guys --- Ditto

joe552
December 26th, 2008, 02:12
peace and good will to you too, gra45

December 26th, 2008, 07:09
and a great merrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas to you as well fat man its that time of the year to lay it all aside and have a beer with each other .I can see Joseph doing that very thing with the Wise Men. Jesus was born in a bar, after all - although not Krazy Dragon by all accounts.

I'll ask Mary; I was 'mau'.
And by the way.......Jesus was born out of the Virgin Mary; I didn't have anything to do with it. Basically I was just the owner of the 'motorbike donkey'. Took me almost 2000 years to come-out, but finally I did it.

Peace and happiness to you all.