PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya needs a daytime venue like Golden Cock

lonelywombat
December 22nd, 2008, 05:00
Friend who claimed his holiday in Pattaya was ruined by rain, has suggested there must be an opening for a daytime bar like Golden Cock in BKK, with gogo boys or at least hosts.

He is not a beach person and feels wandering around the shopping malls a waste of time. I put it to him that Bamboo at Jomtien offered almost all he wants, but he hates the baht bus because of a knee injury. Doesnt like saunas/massage

He does not want something like Corner Bar in Sunee, more like the old Kaos. It is surprising with the slump in tourists that one bar at least has not come up with an off street daytime boys bar. Happy Boys would be my selection

December 22nd, 2008, 06:00
The very reason I like Howard's! There is always some boys hanging around in the afternoon and early evening in the lobby/bar. Some others stop by often checking for farangs. Earlier this year I met several here and then later saw them out at the sauna.

Come to think of it your friend might like it out at the sauna. Great hotel, good food, pool, and boys!

lo-so
December 22nd, 2008, 06:10
Not only Golden Cock in BKK - My Way which opens its doors in the mid afternoon is a great place to relax with quite cheap prices relative to some other host/go-go bars- and the boys are really friendly - sometimes too much.

Prices drink - 100 - 150 baht

Boy play (ie chok wow 200 - 300 Baht)

Good fun but please do not F.ck it up by saying one must pay more to the guys there.

Better have 2 or 3 boys and go with the flow (as it were) [not sic]