PDA

View Full Version : Jomtien Mini Boy Bar reviews..

catawampuscat
December 20th, 2008, 23:05
It had been a while since I checked the boy bars in Jomtien and am pleased to report
the area was vibrant and lots of boys and customers.
We went to Question Mark ? Beer Bar and they had many very friendly hosts and a
nice range and variety of hosts.
Across the soi is a new boy beer Bar called La Dolce Vita Boys.. Again, lots of friendly
good looking hosts and good attitude and atmosphere..

These were the only two bars we checked out so it is indeed a Jomtien Boy Bar Mini review.. :cat:

I ended up in Nice Boys in Sunee Plaza and all three bars were full of hot boys and doing
business..

December 21st, 2008, 06:34
Jomtien..looked like a building site to me yesterday ...
What a dump!
g

Smiles
December 21st, 2008, 09:22
We stopped in at Two Faces (I think!) on Thursday night. A very pleasant place to sit-n-sip ... enjoyed the wide-open look (that would be the bar, not the boy(s) with it's airy breeze way (the bar not the boy(s), and big balcony.
Some of the waiters there are VERY cute ... one especially, of whom I've forgotten the name, with the shy-but-come-hither smile.

Talking about 'cute' ... at Memories there is a really nice guy serving there by the (unfortunate) name of Poo. Very handsome, a little older (let's say, 25 or 27, in that neighbourhood) than the regulars in Sunnee, but a sweet shiny personality. A Thai translator by one's side is needed however.

Heard through reasonably good source that The Bondi will soon open again as a gay hotel ... name will be 'The Venue'. Renovations are going on right now (the previous owner absconded with everything not welded to the ceiling), but the sign saying something like 'Opening Early 2009' seems a bit premature. More likely middle 2009.

Cheers ...

jinks
December 21st, 2008, 10:15
'Opening Early 2009' seems a bit premature. More likely middle 2009.

So long as it's ready for NEXT Christmas, my reservation is in oldlady.

thaiguest
December 22nd, 2008, 07:39
Jomtien..looked like a building site to me yesterday ...
What a dump!
g
Better a building site than boarded up. Now that would make for a dump.
There's a sanskrit parchment which quotes a traveller passing the Taj Mahal site as saying 'what a dump'.

December 22nd, 2008, 21:44
We stopped in at Two Faces (I think!) on Thursday night. A very pleasant place to sit-n-sip ... enjoyed the wide-open look (that would be the bar, not the boy(s) with it's airy breeze way (the bar not the boy(s), and big balcony.
Some of the waiters there are VERY cute ... one especially, of whom I've forgotten the name, with the shy-but-come-hither smile.

Talking about 'cute' ... at Memories there is a really nice guy serving there by the (unfortunate) name of Poo. Very handsome, a little older (let's say, 25 or 27, in that neighbourhood) than the regulars in Sunnee, but a sweet shiny personality. A Thai translator by one's side is needed however.

Heard through reasonably good source that The Bondi will soon open again as a gay hotel ... name will be 'The Venue'. Renovations are going on right now (the previous owner absconded with everything not welded to the ceiling), but the sign saying something like 'Opening Early 2009' seems a bit premature. More likely middle 2009.

Cheers ...
Is Jomptiom still Lady Boy heaven?
I went there last year when I was there in Jomptiom Complex, staying at Poseidon very nice it was too, all I could see was a Bunch or lady boys in all the Pubs, have they at last got some handsome men yet.

Has not "THE NEW BONDI" been done to death all ready, you write as you have never seen the other reports , sounds like is going to be the Inn Place, I hope so, needs a new type of Gentleman's Club and not the other type in Soi Pattaya land?

December 22nd, 2008, 21:52
"Mini Boy Bar"...ya got me excited there for a minute. You see, I like them small. Or, so our friend Wesley intimates.

December 23rd, 2008, 00:57
I misread this as minibar boys. I had a fleeting vision of pulling one from the in-room fridge. Comodification gone mad.

joe552
December 23rd, 2008, 02:54
Well, 555, that would be handy, though they'd presumably be the small ones?