PDA

View Full Version : Chrstmas Songs with EL Duo

December 20th, 2008, 12:20
Did you see the nice Christmas songs from El Duo in youtube?

http://www.youtube.com/elduomusic

Brigs me in Christmas mood now in Thailand

bing
December 20th, 2008, 17:43
One of the happy memories of the last trip was the purchase of the CD of El Duo. They are hard workers, good singers and made for an enjoyable evening in Boystown.

December 20th, 2008, 20:08
One of the happy memories of the last trip was the purchase of the CD of El Duo.

Wow, that sounds like a really exciting trip.

bing
December 20th, 2008, 20:52
You make a good observation. If and when you get a life, you too may have an exciting time in Pattaya.

December 20th, 2008, 21:01
You make a good observation. If and when you get a life, you too may have an exciting time in Pattaya.

As a non-pedophile, non-Russian-gangster, non-Chinese-peasant-on-his-first-trip-off-the-farm, non-fat-old-queen-who-likes-to-slobber-over-untalented-and-unattractive-Filipino-lounge-singers, I doubt I'll be visiting any time soon.

But thank you for your invitation.

Khor tose
December 21st, 2008, 01:28

As a non-pedophile, non-Russian-gangster, non-Chinese-peasant-on-his-first-trip-off-the-farm, non-fat-old-queen-who-likes-to-slobber-over-untalented-and-unattractive-Filipino-lounge-singers, I doubt I'll be visiting any time soon.

Look at it as education. "You have to feel the bad in order to feel the good."--Stephen Dorff

Actually the fact that they are really quite cute makes up for them not having stellar talent, but then I am a fat old top without the slobber.

December 21st, 2008, 04:17
Guys, it's not the time to discuss El Duo - Just enjoy Christmas - many are very thankful for this music here in Thailand during this time. If you prefer the Thai boxing music or the temple music in Thailand go and enjoy that.
Merry Christmas to you all

Reminder: http://www.youtube.com/elduomusic

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g296/DBlyth/GayChristmas1608.jpg

Smiles
December 21st, 2008, 09:31
" ... many are very thankful for this music here in Thailand during this time ... "
What planet are you from? Who is this "many"?
The other day in Tesco it was Jingle Bells out the speakers ... how thankful was I?

Well, Chao Na (Boygeenyus) is a nasty sod most of the time, but ~ forgetting the more personal comments about El Duo ~ his overall distaste is pretty well warranted . . . we are after all talking about an unfortunate grouping-together of the world's most tacky, syrupy, maudlin, badly written (except for the debauched Bach stuff ... poor old Bach) and over-played entertainment (not counting 'mime'): AKA 'Christmas Music'.

Once again, El Duo makes bad choices.

Cheers ...

December 21st, 2008, 09:57
As a non-pedophile, non-Russian-gangster, non-Chinese-peasant-on-his-first-trip-off-the-farm, non-fat-old-queen-who-likes-to-slobber-over-untalented-and-unattractive-Filipino-lounge-singersWe only have your word for that. Well apart from the "non-fat" bit, assuming your Gayromeo pic is a recent one.

December 21st, 2008, 10:02
I would love to see the Gayromeo pic you think is me. Should be good for a chuckle. Come on, share.

December 21st, 2008, 10:04
I would love to see the Gayromeo pic you think is me. Should be good for a chuckle. Come on, share.I believe the link has been sent to quite a few members. I got it via a PM but I won't say from whom. Did you miss out?

December 21st, 2008, 10:07
Yes, it looks like I did. Since I don't know anyone on this board personally, it would be a hoot to see who it is they assume I am. Come on, post the link. Since I don't even have a gayromeo profile, post away!

December 21st, 2008, 10:11
Yes, it looks like I did. Since I don't know anyone on this board personally, it would be a hoot to see who it is they assume I am. Come on, post the link. Since I don't even have a gayromeo profile, post away!Assuming you are telling the truth (a huge leap of faith) that would mean some poor bastard will be forever labelled as a complete nutter by having his profile published as if he is you.

December 21st, 2008, 10:13
Sounds like it was a complete nutter that sent you the link to begin with. Let me guess...

Brad the Impala
December 21st, 2008, 13:59
Thonglorgwm ?

December 21st, 2008, 16:22
" ... many are very thankful for this music here in Thailand during this time ... "
The other day in Tesco it was Jingle Bells out the speakers ... how thankful was I?

Well, Chao Na (Boygeenyus) is a nasty sod most of the time, but ~ forgetting the more personal comments about El Duo ~ his overall distaste is pretty well warranted . . . we are after all talking about an unfortunate grouping-together of the world's most tacky, syrupy, maudlin, badly written (except for the debauched Bach stuff ... poor old Bach) and over-played entertainment (not counting 'mime'): AKA 'Christmas Music'.

Once again, El Duo makes bad choices.

Cheers ...

Thanks God that idiots like you тАЬSmilesтАЭ are not so many here.
Until now I just know you are brainless but you are an idiot without ears and eyes.
Born to be negative.
Chao Na is excused тАУ every attack of him makes him jerk off at home тАУ thatтАЩs better than no sex anymore. Hope you enjoy it Chao Na.

For Gaydestination:
It makes no senses to write anything about quality and good music like El Duo here. Some guys are just waiting to jump on this. Read the other threads and you will see on what level is "Smiles" quality expectation - not for free you can bring me in these kind of bars he celebrate here. El Duo is very succesful in Cafe Royal and last night it was all night long full. Who's care a retired idiot like "Smiles" who just counting his last couple years and trie to do all this what he never did in his whole life. He is not happy with himself and need this forum to make him feel better.
I read much but not answer anymore that much.

December 21st, 2008, 18:23
Look who's back...

bao-bao
December 21st, 2008, 20:46

This may go your тАЬJingle BellsтАЭ one better, Smiles: not only did I hear Christmas music in Tesco-Lotus last week, it was the hoary old spanglish chestnut from 1958 тАЬDonde Esta Santa ClausтАЭ by Augie Rios. An interesting blend of cultures!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3eAaxQVaHE

тАжand remember, it could have been Harry NilssonтАЩs тАЬCoconutтАЭ, an old favorite of yours, as I recall!
:cheers:

December 21st, 2008, 22:38
Thank you for that bao-bao.
It's a very pleasant sound in comparison to the non-stop 'I Zaw MaaaMee Kizzinggg Zaaanta Clawzzz' sung by The Kindergarten Cleft Palate Ensemble of Samut Prakarn which is being played in every shopping center in Bangkok.

Smiles
December 22nd, 2008, 09:25
" ... Thanks God that idiots like you тАЬSmilesтАЭ are not so many here. Until now I just know you are brainless but you are an idiot without ears and eyes ... "
And to Thai-Magic (and with great sincerity): "Melly Clitmat ... Baby!"

Cheers ... :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf:

December 22nd, 2008, 17:13
" ... Thanks God that idiots like you тАЬSmilesтАЭ are not so many here. Until now I just know you are brainless but you are an idiot without ears and eyes ... "
And to Thai-Magic (and with great sincerity): "Melly Clitmat ... Baby!"

Cheers ... :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf: :bigsmurf:

Thanks "Smiles" and please enjoy the latest song from last Saturday Night of El Duo

http://www.youtube.com/elduomusic

December 22nd, 2008, 17:21
Thank you so much for reminding us again of the quality of entertainment available in Pattaya.

Wesley
December 22nd, 2008, 17:25

Its been my experience, the ones that make the most noise about pedophilia have the biggest problem with it themselves. I guess you have a lot of them, problems that is.

All the best

Wes

December 22nd, 2008, 17:35
I'd respond to you, but I'm too busy abusing an eight year-old.

December 22nd, 2008, 18:46
I'd respond to you, but I'm too busy abusing an eight year-old.

You verbally abuse everyone else who doesn't agree with what you say so your latest comment doesn't suprise me at all...... :cheers:

TrongpaiExpat
December 22nd, 2008, 18:57
Thank you so much for reminding us again of the quality of entertainment available in Pattaya.

Agreed, so why don't you let everyone know about the entertainment possibilities in Bangkok. Did you catch the Bird concert at the Impact Arena last week?

December 22nd, 2008, 21:29
I wouldn't go around the corner to see Bird for free...so no.

I did see Kylie Minogue a few weeks ago, though.

December 23rd, 2008, 07:21
Only two words come to mind: EL TRIO!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=104cdcySpEs&eurl

Aunty
December 23rd, 2008, 08:33
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!, Praise sweet Jesus! I think you've just found the next, American Idol! You'd better get Simon Cowell on the phone, and fast!

December 23rd, 2008, 08:39
I'd respond to you, but I'm too busy abusing an eight year-old.I guess we should believe everything we read in this Forum just as you believe everything you read in the newspapers. Does this mean you are "coming out" at last?