PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone here have experienced with massage place in BKK

December 20th, 2008, 02:58
If so, can you share ? Good or Bad

December 20th, 2008, 03:01
http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thaila ... enues.html (http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/331556-massage-venues.html)

fedssocr
December 20th, 2008, 05:50
you can also search this forum as well as gaythailand.com

My most recent experiences were at Fan Club massage on soi Convent. I had two massages there with a cute boy called Jackie. The mamasan was pushing 4-handed massage pretty aggressively but I did not partake. Pretty nice venue with shower in the room, but not as clean as it was last year when I visited. My massages were pretty good as was the fun afterwards. A little pricey though.

I also had a massage at Senso on Soi Saladaeng. Nice venue. Good selection. Most guys there were beefier than I usually go for. I am guessing most there are straight. My masseur was pretty good. It was only for an hour though. Lots of steps to climb. Shower in the room. Again a bit expensive with Bt1000 minimun tip.

December 20th, 2008, 10:15
Is the pope a Catholic?

I tried Bonnys Massage last year & found it was OK.

HawaiiBoy
December 20th, 2008, 11:02
Candle T Spa is a great massage place. Ask for Goh if you like firm massage.
Rooms are very tastefully decorated with shower in room.

December 20th, 2008, 11:59
I take a massage 2 or 3 times a week and like to try out all the new places I see advertised.
My experiences over the last 3 months are that the best massages are at Candle T Spa and Senso. The masseurs are well trained and give a proper massage which lasts the full advertised time.
The places to avoid are in soi twilight where they give a cursory rub down and hand job in the quickest time possible and then move on to the next customer.
As for the 'happy endings' these vary from place to place and depends more on the boy doing the massage and his chemistry with you.

dab69
December 20th, 2008, 15:38
place on soi twilight will switch masseurs

dont ask for the scrub massage-ow

ky sauna near silom expensive

TrongpaiExpat
December 21st, 2008, 01:01

ky gym (?) near silom expensive

There are three on soi Twilight, Bangkok Massage, Bunny and Red Massage which one?

KY is on Rama 4. The price is all inclusive for massage, sex and shower. No tipping necessary. Works out about the same with those not including the tip in the fee.

dab69
December 21st, 2008, 09:54

There are three on soi Twilight, Bangkok Massage, Bunny and Red Massage which one?

KY is on Rama 4. The price is all inclusive for massage, sex and shower. No tipping necessary. Works out about the same with those not including the tip in the fee.

dunno the name - it was upstairs though.
didn't know you didn't have to tip
but I wasn't gonna be a latintopxxx

thought I was getting cute boy on the soi in front of the place
but something switched- NBD

TrongpaiExpat
December 21st, 2008, 12:48

dunno the name - it was upstairs though.
didn't know you didn't have to tip
but I wasn't gonna be a latintopxxx

thought I was getting cute boy on the soi in front of the place
but something switched- NBD

All three are upstairs and you need to read the above CFS link and learn a little on how these gay massage venues work.

mikelele-old
January 3rd, 2009, 00:30
Hi Padlom,

Where is Candle T Spa please?