PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia Hotel

painai2
December 19th, 2008, 14:17
So much for the lack of tourists. I just checked into the Malaysia Hotel ( I had made my reservation a month ago). While I was checking in, someone tried getting a room and was told the hotel was fully booked until Jan. 4. I don't mean to start a thread on pro versus con of the Malaysia Hotel (you either like it or you hate it). I'm just mentioning that not ALL hotels are suffering from lack of tourists right now.

catawampuscat
December 19th, 2008, 15:56
I like to see positive postings after all the gloom and doom.
I hope painai will have a chance to check out the sex shows on soi Twilight
and report back to us in a few days.. unless, he is going to attend a classical
musical concert at Goethe House or maybe there is an opera in town? :cat:

December 19th, 2008, 20:11
So much for the lack of tourists. I just checked into the Malaysia Hotel ( I had made my reservation a month ago). While I was checking in, someone tried getting a room and was told the hotel was fully booked until Jan. 4. I don't mean to start a thread on pro versus con of the Malaysia Hotel (you either like it or you hate it). I'm just mentioning that not ALL hotels are suffering from lack of tourists right now.

I get the impression budget hotels could be doing OK, as trading down to a cheaper room is a good solution to cope with unfavourable exchange rates & so on. The Om Yim seemed to be full also.