PDA

View Full Version : ajarntrade is returning to BKK

December 18th, 2008, 09:42
I left Thailand in 2006. I moved to Mexico City and worked at a private school there for two years. Mexico City has some of the most stunningly beautiful guys I have ever seen anywhere in the world.

I then went to "Kurdistan" Northern Iraq and worked there for 6 months. A lot of good looking men here too but nothing in comparison to Mexico City. A lot of blue and green eyes here, that was a nice surprise. I always have liked dark features ( olive colored skin and black hair ) and bright blue or green eyes, very sexy. Enough said about that.

I return to BKK at the end of December. Looking for a new job. looking to reestablish some old friendships.

Wish me luck.

- ajarntrade
( ajarntrade because I'm a teacher and I like my guys a bit rough, working class... short, poor and uneducated, if they have an athletic or muscular body... even better ) ( let the row begin )

catawampuscat
December 18th, 2008, 14:25
It will be good to have another voice from Bangkok as I do enjoy updates on the
boy bars, even Tawan Boys. No one has filled the role of reporting on the 'muscle
boy' scene in a long time. Welcome back :cat:

December 18th, 2008, 17:51
Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Brad the Impala
December 18th, 2008, 18:45
Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Stunning but still "sub-human"?

December 18th, 2008, 19:54
No, getting laid here in Kurdistan is not an easy thing. This is still Iraq and no one is OUT. They still have very bad memories of the not so long ago days of Saddam Hussein. Back in those days gays were hung publicly or even decapitated on the streets. I believe the climate for gays is much better in Istanbul than it is here in Iraqi Kurdistan.

I agree with you though, many of the Kurdish men are stunning, without question this place is full of eye candy, though in the six months I've lived here, I have not found a way into the candy store. : (

- ajarntrade

December 18th, 2008, 20:56
[quote="Chao Na":3mn44dh7]Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Stunning but still "sub-human"?[/quote:3mn44dh7]

Kurds are not Arabs, moron.

December 18th, 2008, 21:50
Welcome back. I remember your post and followed your move to Mexico. Why are you not returning to Mexico? How does the rent (apartment) and availablility of boys compare with thailand?

December 18th, 2008, 22:06
[quote="Brad the Impala":36uofxks][quote="Chao Na":36uofxks]Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Stunning but still "sub-human"?[/quote:36uofxks]

Kurds are not Arabs, moron.[/quote:36uofxks]

Arabs are not sub-human, rasist .

December 18th, 2008, 22:15
You're entitled to your opinion. And Arabs are not a race, so why are you calling me a "rasist"?

December 18th, 2008, 22:47
You're entitled to your opinion. And Arabs are not a race,

Westerners have always naturally seen other peoples through the frame of their own psychological needs. :bigsmurf:

"sub-human"

Arabs are human aren't they ? ! :idea:

Aunty
December 19th, 2008, 04:54
[quote="Brad the Impala":3ixt81by][quote="Chao Na":3ixt81by]Were you able to get laid easily in Kurdistan? Many of the rent boys in Istanbul are Kurds...and stunning.

Stunning but still "sub-human"?[/quote:3ixt81by]

Kurds are not Arabs, moron.[/quote:3ixt81by]

Don't forget, Chao Na, this is the same genius who thinks that becuase he doesn't have a cervix he won't get cancer from HPV infections.

Welcome back to Thailand, ajarntrade, I think. But for me the untold story here is, what on earth made you go to Northern Iraq?

Khor tose
December 19th, 2008, 05:12
"sub-human"

Arabs are human aren't they ? ! :idea:

Yes Baziel arabs are human.
Chao Na did not call you a moron.
Brad hates arabs
Brad thinks Kurds are arabs, and no they are a turkish people.
Therefore when Brad said Kurds are subhuman confusing them with arabs.
Then Chao Na called Brad a Moron
Brad cannot be a racist (rasist your spelling) as arabs are not a race.
What Brad is is a Bigot.
However, he is also a moron.
Brad has many fine qualities.

December 19th, 2008, 06:37
"sub-human"Arabs are human aren't they ? ! :idea:
Yes Baziel arabs are human.
Chao Na did not call you a moron.
Brad hates arabs
Brad thinks Kurds are arabs, and no they are a turkish people.
Therefore when Brad said Kurds are subhuman confusing them with arabs.
Then Chao Na called Brad a Moron
Brad cannot be a racist (rasist your spelling) as arabs are not a race.
What Brad is is a Bigot.
However, he is also a moron.
Brad has many fine qualities.I think Khoma Tose's comprehension skills are in line with his psychological expertise. Chao Na is the person who thinks Arabs are sub-human. Brad's statement was just to remind us all of that. Chao Na then told Brad he is a moron for suggesting Kurds = Arabs. It doesn't stop Chao Na believing Arabs are sub-human.

Khor tose
December 19th, 2008, 23:03
I just checked and curious/puzzled/ Geoff or whatever his name is today is correct. I looked in Chao Na's posts and there it was. I had no part in that conversation and did not know he had said that so I, along with Bazial did not understand what you were doing/saying. No Brad you are not a moron, and unlike Chao Na, you are also not a bigot. Mea Culpa.

cottmann
December 20th, 2008, 07:35
..... Brad thinks Kurds are arabs, and no they are a turkish people. .....

Kurds are actually a sub-branch of the Iranian-speaking ethno-linguistic group, and are thus neither Turkics or Arabs.

December 20th, 2008, 23:21
I'm pissed, how dare anyone say a race or for that matter a tribe are sub human.

I will agree there are a few dictators that come close. I have nightmares about George W.

Most Arabs have tribal backgrounds and tend to follow strong leaders. Is that wrong!!!

Britain was tribal was it not.

George W did not understand the ways things work in Iraq, in the end that will finish in the way

it started. With Saddam Number 2

We are all part of the human race and I don't believe anyone is better than other.

I'm still pissed

David

bjbjboy
December 21st, 2008, 06:57
Umm.... back to the OP!
Welcome back, Ajarn.
I am a teacher too, lived in Japan 5 years, Beijing, Guatemala City, and still teach in Singapore every summer for 4 weeks. My current "real" job for the past 8 years: teaching English to immigrants in an inner city school in the USA. More challenging than any of my previous posts, in fact.
Went to Mexico City a few times in the last year. I was pleasantly surprised about the variety of both 1) The men and 2) venues to find them: Online, in cinemas, bars, discos, and.... walking down the street! :) Ayyy que rico!
Enjoy BKK!

Smiles
December 21st, 2008, 09:10
" ... We are all part of the human race and I don't believe anyone is better than other. I'm still pissed ... David ... "
Oh dear.

catawampuscat
December 21st, 2008, 11:36
ajarntrade , are you sure you want to come back to all this ?? :cat: