PDA

View Full Version : Member pics

December 18th, 2008, 04:39
I believe the one in the blue cap is homintern. Anyone have any suggestions about the other two?

francois
December 18th, 2008, 05:58
The guy in orange cap resembles bad boy billy. I mean I recognize the cap.

December 18th, 2008, 08:08
that pic should satisfy the people who complain about feminine guys and the lack of 'real man' as they put it

December 18th, 2008, 08:32
that pic should satisfy the people who complain about feminine guys and the lack of 'real man' as they put it

catawampuscat
December 18th, 2008, 10:05
Perhaps our vacationing moderator can make a determination if this thread is really
appropriate in the gay Thailand forum. :idea:
If it was a poll? maybe, if it asked if you are better looking than these guys? maybe but
not really... :cat:

December 18th, 2008, 22:19
Thanks to post your ugly mug so we all can laugh... :bigsmurf:

markie1
December 19th, 2008, 00:37
I believe the one in the blue cap is homintern. Anyone have any suggestions about the other two?well here is 4 of them in drag can you guesss who they are loll

markie1
December 19th, 2008, 00:40
I believe the one in the blue cap is homintern. Anyone have any suggestions about the other two?well here is 4 of them in drag can you guesss who they are loll or should i say ready to enter jomtien beech

Brad the Impala
December 19th, 2008, 00:57
The regularity with which pics of the grotesquely obese are posted here suggests that it fills some deeper need, than the thin veneer of humour with which the posts are veiled.