PDA

View Full Version : Great local article on the CEOP in Pattaya.

Khor tose
December 16th, 2008, 20:40
Here is a good local article on CEOP's operations in Pattaya. I wonder who the other 46 people on their list are.

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2008/12/ ... -coup-blog (http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2008/12/12/ceops-thai-coup-blog)

Here is the web page of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, in case you wish to help.

http://www.ceop.gov.uk/

December 16th, 2008, 20:48
I wonder how many of them are members here?

And I wonder, if Pattaya is so wrongly characterized as a pedo heaven, why the group seems to be focusing their attentions there?

December 16th, 2008, 20:57
The moderator just deleted most of a thread in which this article was mentioned.
There is a gang of moral hysterics on this board that have a near psychotic obsession with this topic.
I wish Khor tose and the rest of the sanctimonious fruitcakes could give their fevered brains a rest.

By the way, there is an excellent article posted today on the blog called Gay Boy Thailand which Silom Farang has titled "Learning the Thai Sex Trade". It was written in 2005 but is just as true today, if not even more so. Most importantly it accurately connects the ECONOMIC interest in keeping the underage sex issue alive and in the public eye: it brings in the money.

December 16th, 2008, 22:01
Morals absolutely do not come into the picture when talking about child abuse.

Brad the Impala
December 16th, 2008, 22:23
Morals absolutely do not come into the picture when talking about child abuse.

You are right, they are plain hysterics.

Khor tose
December 16th, 2008, 23:20
The moderator just deleted most of a thread in which this article was mentioned.
There is a gang of moral hysterics on this board that have a near psychotic obsession with this topic.
I wish Khor tose and the rest of the sanctimonious fruitcakes could give their fevered brains a rest.

By the way, there is an excellent article posted today on the blog called Gay Boy Thailand which Silom Farang has titled "Learning the Thai Sex Trade". It was written in 2005 but is just as true today, if not even more so. Most importantly it accurately connects the ECONOMIC interest in keeping the underage sex issue alive and in the public eye: it brings in the money.

No this was not mentioned on any other thread and the subject is the CEOP in Pattaya. You act so THREATENED it is funny.

Brad the Impala
December 16th, 2008, 23:33

No this was not mentioned on any other thread and the subject is the CEOP in Pattaya. You act so THREATENED it is funny.

The Andrew Drummond report, for which a link was provided in the opening post, was also linked in the thread on these arrests. The thread was subsequently deleted.