PDA

View Full Version : 2 apartments for rent...30 meters from MataHari

December 14th, 2008, 06:12
A one bedroom of over 100 sq meters and a two bedroom of over 100 sq meters. Both units are 30 meters from Mata Hari/Nervana. Freshly decorated with quality funishings and art. Free hardwired Internet and cable TV. Excellent security provided by a night watchman that has been here for years, the complex features laundry, travel agent, and restaurants. We are seeking long stay expats, but if you are looking for a quiet private unit for a month or two and we have an available unit we would like to hear for you also. One bedroom 18,000...Two bedroom 23,000. Both units are plus electricty...with no mark up as is done else where. PM me if interested.

December 14th, 2008, 09:10
Pictures?

December 14th, 2008, 13:24
These are over two and a half times the size of the Yensabai studio going for 23,000; subject to pictures and details of which complex they are in, this would seem to put that particular rental into perspective (electricity, at the government rate, would only be around an additional 2,000 baht per month, maximum).

December 14th, 2008, 13:41
If you would like pictures of the units send me a PM with an email address and I'll be glad to send pictures to anyone interested in the renting.