PDA

View Full Version : Camera update

bing
March 25th, 2006, 08:47
Hi gang,
I found a bottle of Pearl's gin, that she forgot about cooling in the freezer. I posted some time ago about getting a new camera. I went with the Nikon 7600. The lens and 7.1 mega pixels were it selling points. I just arrived back from Mexico and took a few hundred shots. Even playing with the wide angle and viewing all the pics as I took them, I got 150 out of the original batteries. Just slipped in another set and kept on going. I have no regrets about the 7.1 mega pixels, I really like the creativity of Photo shop. I'm still at the beginner stage, but wow it is so powerful and can do so much. I can't put one head on another body yet, but can remove shadows and items that I don't want in the picture. The Thai boxers will look much better this year I'm sure. Not that they looked bad last year, but I hope to take even better pics of them this year. Ah bye the way guys, I do have a complaint about the new camera. It needs to be very steady when shooting as I got a lot more pics that had a blurred sign, they were OK, but if the cam is braced on solid object the pics seem to be better. I'm sure the pics I'll take in Sunee will be fine, I'll just remember to have a steady hand when snapping all you sharp looking guys.