PDA

View Full Version : krazy Dragon Sunny Plaza.

MARK
December 12th, 2008, 10:30
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:
:occasion9:
Krazy Dragon Christmas special,

December 12 to 31, after 12 midnight all customers drinks 99bht.

Happy Christmas. Mark.

December 12th, 2008, 11:38
As much as I love this Bar and all in it, I know Ill probable get shot down in flames for saying it, Please can you get some New Handsome Blood, we need some stunning Men in there around 20, I know your going to say there is, but please can you get at least 12 stunners and the rest will look handsome, also even though saying that my favorites are still there, but donтАЩt put your head in the sand and say you have new Guys, they are not good looking and it reflects in your takings IтАЩm sure>

Sorry just had to say it, I donтАЩt know if any one else agrees and No IтАЩm not putting the Knife in, only I want to see you do well, MARK, I like you and your a good fellow, so please try to go up country or get handsome guys, even though I know how difficult it is, or do as BOY BOY BOY does, if they have many offs, they get an ingot of real gold each month..

Good Luck for the Future. DonтАЩt worry even Bangkok are having difficulty finding stunning guys, But Janitor 2000 seem to find them.

MARK
December 12th, 2008, 11:52
Sorry but I agree with you 100%, I am trying my best to get new boys in at the moment and I hope to have some soon, But no promise will do my best be assured.
:blackeye:
PS All comments are welcome about the Krazy Dragon negative or positive.

Happy Christmas, Mark.
:wav:

December 12th, 2008, 12:04
Wonderful News your a True Gent MARK, now all you have to do is get the POOL BAR rented out, it could be a Gold mine, if the right guy got ahold of the Sunee Plaza POOL, its an eyesore, unless as Peter use to say, he is waiting for the Judge to confirm the Court Case, where the previous Tenant owed 1.5 million baht, for non payment of rent and criminal damage or have you abandoned that now.

Sen Yai
December 12th, 2008, 13:14
DonтАЩt worry even Bangkok are having difficulty finding stunning guys, But Janitor 2000 seem to find them.

Is this a new bar or have you yet to realise that 'spell-check' is not the answer to everything?

Wesley
December 12th, 2008, 14:21
True it was the best run go go bar and table to table bar in town. I loved it there. Wish I were there right now. I can see those sext guy in my minds eye now.

Wes

catawampuscat
December 12th, 2008, 14:35
I had understood Krazy Dragon stayed open past 1AM and was in the mood late last nite
to check it out but it closed around 1AM. I am aware 1AM is closing time for the bars but
was under the impression KD stayed open until 2AM. No problem of course, as I can go
anytime but was out later than usual last night and wanted some company. I did run into
some farang friends and chewed the fat but was looking for something more intimate

I agree with Bung Kum and see Mark feels the same way about the new guys. Since Krazy
Dragon doesn't hire anyone that walks into the bar and requires ID and legal age, lots of
the new guys head to the other bars where there are not so strigent about legal ages and
ID cards.
I did notice Nice Boys closed earlier than usual and the lites went off at some of the others
just after midnite, at least they did last nite.

I did notice the street urchins were out in full force and the littlest one is now a blond and
a nasty piece of work. Best advice is to ignore the little urchins because if you do give them
money, they will just target you as a soft touch and some are clever enough to try to intimidate you into giving more money or they will call police.. This happened to one farang I know but
I am not sure if he knew the boy more than he claimed or just happened to give him 20B.

I did hear than the Janitor bar was cleaning up and had the cleanest rest room in Thailand. :cat:

December 12th, 2008, 17:38
I did notice the street urchins were out in full force and the littlest one is now a blond and
a nasty piece of work. Best advice is to ignore the little urchins because if you do give them
money, they will just target you as a soft touch and some are clever enough to try to intimidate you into giving more money or they will call police.. This happened to one farang I know but
I am not sure if he knew the boy more than he claimed or just happened to give him 20B.
:cat:

Esteemed catawampuscat,
It is my feeling that if the urchins were to depart from Sunee that the farang population there would be drastically reduced. We all have our unique approach to whatever it is we do. We pays our money and takes our chances. This is true in every aspect of life, your warnings and sermonizing notwithstanding. Maybe time for you to have a look at Brazil which is now number one on the Interpol hit parade.
Annan

llz
December 13th, 2008, 14:44
Cattie and Bunggie, let me tell you that you are real nice guys when you use your energy giving us some precious insight about Sunee events, instead of quarreling one with another ... Go on boys !

Brad the Impala
December 13th, 2008, 16:32
Cattie and Bunggie, let me tell you that you are real nice guys when you use your energy giving us some precious insight about Sunee events, instead of quarreling one with another ... Go on boys !

Seconded!

Shuee
December 13th, 2008, 19:32
I did notice the street urchins were out in full force and the littlest one is now a blond and a nasty piece of work.

i witnessed the nasty shortest one giving some real agressive comments to a falang in a bar in sp, then he got so angry the lad actually smashed a glass at that bar also.
the bar owner & i also saw the same lad dip a falangs wallet from his pocket & run off into the shadows.

once when i refused the little nasty one a 20bt tip as i walked by, then for the next few days he would come upto me when i entered sunee & shout to me, not a nice thing to happen!

its a shame as some of the other street lads seem to be hungry for food & i would like to tip them, but the littlest nasty one seems always present

perhaps its about time someone turned the tables & called the cops on him, before he gets even older & really out of hand!
[/quote]

Shuee
December 13th, 2008, 20:10
sorry to change the thread - but i would like to add that the bar owner (who i wont mention), did call the cops after the glass smash incidence, & after speaking to one of the waiters at the bar after, the cop threatened the street lad to be locked up if he caused trouble again.

December 13th, 2008, 20:19
perhaps its about time someone turned the tables & called the cops on him, before he gets even older & really out of hand!

Well Shuee, you may know how things work on Uranus, but you sure as hell are clueless about how things work here.

Shuee
December 13th, 2008, 20:32
annan - well at least offer your expert thoughts or can you just ridicule.
are you saying you have experience here then

December 14th, 2008, 14:01
thank you krazy dragon I go there with my friends for birthday and we get free bottle 100 we just pay 380bht for mix and ice ขอบคุณมากครับ

thaiguest
December 15th, 2008, 02:00
As much as I love this Bar and all in it, I know Ill probable get shot down in flames for saying it, Please can you get some New Handsome Blood, we need some stunning Men in there around 20, I know your going to say there is, but please can you get at least 12 stunners and the rest will look handsome, also even though saying that my favorites are still there, but donтАЩt put your head in the sand and say you have new Guys, they are not good looking and it reflects in your takings IтАЩm sure>

Sorry just had to say it, I donтАЩt know if any one else agrees and No IтАЩm not putting the Knife in, only I want to see you do well, MARK, I like you and your a good fellow, so please try to go up country or get handsome guys, even though I know how difficult it is, or do as BOY BOY BOY does, if they have many offs, they get an ingot of real gold each month..

Good Luck for the Future. DonтАЩt worry even Bangkok are having difficulty finding stunning guys, But Janitor 2000 seem to find them.

I took off the most handsome boy (in my opinion) last year. He's about 22 yrs old, medium long hair, handsome angular features, big smile but a dick so pumped up with silicon it's disturbing to watch. I couldn't face the sight again however much he kissed and hugged me in the bar.
The 2 other handsome boys (again my view) sit outside leaving the field within to the (sic) plain.

foodforthought
December 21st, 2008, 12:03
I was in the K.D. again last night, nice and busy with a good atmosphere.
Another good night, keep up th good work.

MARK
December 21st, 2008, 12:38
The Krazy Dragon will continue to set a standard that in time the other bars in Sunee will I hope follow at this time I will feel I have achieved something, Not only in making a successful gay venue but in some way helping move sunee plaza on in a new direction only time will tell. :idea:

December 21st, 2008, 16:01
Mark, Sunee Plaza need people like you. From my side you have my full support.
Thanks

December 21st, 2008, 17:47
I have deleted my original comment. After visiting KD a few times now I have a different and less favorable opinion of this bar. Perhaps I will comment about this in a later post to this thread.

Wesley
December 21st, 2008, 21:01
Well I missed all the closed threads, however, just a note, Sunnee is nothing near as bad as I was told for years, people can malign it if they like, the truth is, its nothing like I had heard and people that want to scare people away post junk like read in the other threads purposely

Wes

December 22nd, 2008, 12:54
Mark just a thank you for your work in Sunee, hope to be in the Krazy Dragon again soon. Best wishes

Patexpat
December 22nd, 2008, 17:00
Mark just a thank you for your work in Sunee, hope to be in the Krazy Dragon again soon. Best wishes

So Mark is now setting new standards of business ethics and the guiding angel for Sunee?

joe552
December 23rd, 2008, 03:12
After reading lots of favourable posts about KD, I visited 3 times during my trip in September to see the show. On the first 2 nights the show wasn't on, so I contented myself with a drink at the bar next door. The 3rd time I actually went in. I found the seating uncomfortable, the idea of tatooed men (not boys) dangling their bits over my vodka wasn't at all appealing, so I had 1 drink and left.

I don't like being negative, but this wasn't for me. Up to you, as they say.

December 23rd, 2008, 03:35
I took off the most handsome boy (in my opinion) last year. He's about 22 yrs old, medium long hair, handsome angular features, big smile but a dick so pumped up with silicon it's disturbing to watch. I couldn't face the sight again however much he kissed and hugged me in the bar.
The 2 other handsome boys (again my view) sit outside leaving the field within to the (sic) plain.

Thaiguest is not alone in finding these silicon enhanced dicks revolting. I have on a few occasions had to send the boy away because he had one.
That said, I suppose there must be some customers who enjoy these modifications (nobifications?)

Mark, would it be possible for those with these enhancements to wear a warning sign? :att:

December 23rd, 2008, 08:47
Thaiguest is not alone in finding these silicon enhanced dicks revolting. I have on a few occasions had to send the boy away because he had one. Mark, would it be possible for those with these enhancements to wear a warning sign? :att:I always think that if a boy will have tattoos he will do anything to himself, so I don't off boys with tattoos and I have never found a silicon dick.

December 23rd, 2008, 09:13
I also disliked the idea of tattoed guys waving their bits around my beer.
Also, when visiting the club, I was immediately surrounded by rough trade, which obscured the view of any talent which may have been in the rest of the bar. When they cleared off, there were 3 nice guys in the club, who spent hardly any time on my table.

Happy Boys works much better for me.

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 10:05
I wasnтАЩt going to reply to the last three posts but I have always said comments both positive and negative are welcome by me so I will try to reply with this one post

Yes I am trying to set a new business standard in Sunee I would like all the bars to Follow my example and not employ under age workers and I am not the only bar doing this.
I am no angel and have never pretended to be.

Silicon cocks, I personally would not touch one with a poll, I hate them, have a quick look up the shorts or you could always ask the boy before you take him if he has plastic he will soon tell you.

Show has 2 days per month off 1 night every first and second Monday of the month, as for only having tattooed Men(not boys) in the bar I will not apologies for only employing over 18 year olds.

ItтАЩs the season of good will and thank you for your comments they are listened to hope you all find what you are looking for somewhere and if you find that perfect place let me know as I also love a good night out in a different bar.

Mark

:kap: :kap: :kap:

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 10:28
I wasnтАЩt going to reply to the last three posts but I have always said comments both positive and negative are welcome by me so I will try to reply with this one post

Yes I am trying to set a new business standard in Sunee I would like all the bars to Follow my example and not employ under age workers and I am not the only bar doing this.
I am no angel and have never pretended to be.

Silicon cocks, I personally would not touch one with a poll, I hate them, have a quick look up the shorts or you could always ask the boy before you take him if he has plastic he will soon tell you.

Show has 2 days per month off 1 night every first and second Monday of the month, as for only having tattooed Men(not boys) in the bar I will not apologies for only employing over 18 year olds.

ItтАЩs the season of good will and thank you for your comments they are listened to hope you all find what you are looking for somewhere and if you find that perfect place let me know as I also love a good night out in a different bar.

Mark

:kap: :kap: :kap:

And on that note I also like Happy boys.

TrongpaiExpat
December 23rd, 2008, 10:50
Also, when visiting the club, I was immediately surrounded by rough trade, which obscured the view of any talent which may have been in the rest of the bar. When they cleared off, there were 3 nice guys in the club, who spent hardly any time on my table.

It took me a few times to work out how to control the boys and get what I was after at the Krazy. Now, I can go there and have a good time. First few times not so much. The boys are quite nice, accommodating and friendly but they are not mind readers.

Mark:How about a Krazy Bangkok branch?

catawampuscat
December 23rd, 2008, 10:56
The silicon/oil enhanced cocks show up everywhere as do those with beads or other
stuff somehow implanted in the shafts. Why not complain about the little ones, or the
pencil shaped ones or the bent ones? It is just the variety of life and if it doesn't work
for you in a bar like Krazy Dragon, move on to the next boy and the next and the next..
As for tattoos, I can take them or leave them. If they are well done, no problem for me
at all, if they are crudely drawn and tacky, they are a turn off but if the boy is hot enough
I don't hold it against him.
After all, I am not marrying the boy, merely engaging his services for a few minutes or
sometimes longer and I have a short memory after thousands of encounters. Not bragging,
but living in Pattaya/Jomtien is like living in an adult playground and one gets used to seeing
dozens of tattooed boys, cocks and all the rest on a daily basis, if one wants to..

Agreed, Happy Boys is also a great boy bar and lots of fun. If you don't go into bars with
tattooed boys you better not come to Thailand. The tattoo things is big here and I believe
also worldwide among the younger set. Some idiot farangs even tattoo their necks and faces
and look like shit and street trash, but I don't have to fuck them, so mai pen rai (no problem). Idiot farangs
are one of the thorns on the rose here but most of the worst are straight and rarely encountered and one has to learn to ignore the gay ones or risk having their ears chewed off. I digress but I just can't resist jumping into the fray when my favorite bars and boys are the subject. :cat:

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 11:16

It took me a few times to work out how to control the boys and get what I was after at the Krazy. Now, I can go there and have a good time. First few times not so much. The boys are quite nice, accommodating and friendly but they are not mind readers.

Mark:How about a Krazy Bangkok branch?

I appreciate what you have said, of course I dislike it when a customer is not happy with the bar It also works in reveres I donтАЩt really like customers raving about how fantastic the bar is when its there first visit to the bar you have to go to a bar several times and at different times of the night to make a true opinion of a place.

Thanks Mark

As For Bangkok not sure I could afford the tea money for the BIB. :flower:

December 23rd, 2008, 12:26

If you dislike those silicon cocks as much as your customers do ... why employ them?
If you told the boys that if they had any enhancements done to their dicks they could not be employed at your bar the word would soon get around and then:
1. the boys would stop doing it and
2. customers would flock to your bar knowing that they could safely 'off' any boy there without having to worry about the state of the boy's appendage.

The silicon/oil enhanced cocks show up everywhere as do those with beads or other stuff somehow implanted in the shafts.

Yes they do show up everywhere and if Mark could guarantee that none of his boys had one of these ghastly metamorphosised dicks then I would spend much more of my Pattaya time in his bar and probably off his guys in preference to those in other bars.

December 23rd, 2008, 12:41
I found the seating uncomfortable, the idea of tatooed men (not boys) dangling their bits over my vodka wasn't at all appealing, so I had 1 drink and left.

After visiting Krazy Dragon over the last few days I find I must agree with joe552.

But more importantly, it hardly matters what Mark does with his own place since we can simply not bother going there if we don't like it.
Its when Mark feels obliged as Patexpat has said to become a crusader that I have to laugh. Patexpat said: "So Mark is now setting new standards of business ethics and the guiding angel for Sunee?"

Every time I have heard someone say he is going to set "new" standards for Sunee, it was just prior to his own demise.

Hah!

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 16:12

If you dislike those silicon cocks as much as your customers do ... why employ them?
If you told the boys that if they had any enhancements done to their dicks they could not be employed at your bar the word would soon get around and then:
1. the boys would stop doing it and
2. customers would flock to your bar knowing that they could safely 'off' any boy there without having to worry about the state of the boy's appendage.

The silicon/oil enhanced cocks show up everywhere as do those with beads or other stuff somehow implanted in the shafts.

Yes they do show up everywhere and if Mark could guarantee that none of his boys had one of these ghastly metamorphosised dicks then I would spend much more of my Pattaya time in his bar and probably off his guys in preference to those in other bars.

I said I dislike silicon cocks. But the customer that off that boy for a full month of his holiday and payed him very well must have had a good time along with his regulars he has worked for 3 years now each to his own.

foodforthought
December 23rd, 2008, 16:26
I really don't think that Mark has become a crusader. He has a business to run, and in the process of doing that tries to cater for as many customers he can.
I am sure that we are all aware that we all have dirfferent taste in everything, and that helps to make life more interesting. So please don't just think about yourselves
try not to be to selfish and enjoy life.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 16:45
I found the seating uncomfortable, the idea of tatooed men (not boys) dangling their bits over my vodka wasn't at all appealing, so I had 1 drink and left.

After visiting Krazy Dragon over the last few days I find I must agree with joe552.

But more importantly, it hardly matters what Mark does with his own place since we can simply not bother going there if we don't like it.
Its when Mark feels obliged as Patexpat has said to become a crusader that I have to laugh. Patexpat said: "So Mark is now setting new standards of business ethics and the guiding angel for Sunee?"

Every time I have heard someone say he is going to set "new" standards for Sunee, it was just prior to his own demise.

Hah!

Im not setting a new standard for anybody, I just wont employ underage workers.

Patexpat
December 23rd, 2008, 16:52
The Krazy Dragon will continue to set a standard that in time the other bars in Sunee will I hope follow

MARK
December 23rd, 2008, 17:02
The Krazy Dragon will continue to set a standard that in time the other bars in Sunee will I hope follow

Its not NEW its 3 years old.

December 23rd, 2008, 17:31

Congratulations on that policy -in this respect your bar is way ahead of the dreadful bars on the other side of your street.

December 23rd, 2008, 20:05

Judging by my recent visits to your bar Mark, you must think that anyone under 30 is "underage", but the vast majority of guys I know who come to Sunee like boys who are 18, 19, and 20 and who look it.

In any event, none of this banter back and forth with you matters since the market will decide whether you survive or not. Your soapbox speeches about your "standards" regardless of what you mean by that are irrelevant. If you don't offer something that people are willing to pay for all the exuberance and good intentions in the world won't help you.

Brad the Impala
December 24th, 2008, 00:25

Judging by my recent visits to your bar Mark, you must think that anyone under 30 is "underage", but the vast majority of guys I know who come to Sunee like boys who are 18, 19, and 20 and who look it.

In any event, none of this banter back and forth with you matters since the market will decide whether you survive or not. Your soapbox speeches about your "standards" regardless of what you mean by that are irrelevant. If you don't offer something that people are willing to pay for all the exuberance and good intentions in the world won't help you.

Unneccessarily and pointlessly bitchy comments, from someone who, from his posts, does not have a lot of experience in this subject. I don't know Mark, and have never been to his club, but posters whose opinions I respect recommend it, and I would certainly visit when I have the opportunity.

There aren't many bar owners who openly post here, and I think that those that do deserve to be cut a little slack.

jinks
December 24th, 2008, 00:29
I agree, I'll be there to relax after the MOAN's at the Forest.

joe552
December 24th, 2008, 02:40
The only reason I posted my comments was that I wondered if I was the only guy who didn't like KD. I didn't enjoy it so won't return. Obviously, others do enjoy and will return. It's how the market works. My comment about 'boys' referred to over-18s - I never intended any reference to underage workers. Surely, Mark, you would know that 'boy' in this context doesn't always refer to under-18s, and so your reference to underage boys was misplaced.

neddy3
December 24th, 2008, 04:01

Congratulations on that policy -in this respect your bar is way ahead of the dreadful bars on the other side of your street.

I'm one who is pleased with the age standards that the KD bar sets. And there are still plenty of cute about 20yo guys, if that is your thing, together with others ranging in age a bit higher.

KD is also a comfortable bar to visit, with attentive and friendly waiters, no creepy mamasans, good air, and delightfully smoke-free.

MARK
December 24th, 2008, 12:33
I would like to put an end to this post now by thanking you all for your comments positive or negative itтАЩs appreciated.

I would like to wish all the board members a happy Christmas I wish you all a prospers New Year to come, and look forward to more lively post to come.

Cheers everybody

Mark.
:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

Wesley
December 24th, 2008, 12:55
There is always on in the bunch just can't keep it positive, best of Luck Mark.

All the best and a happy New year to all.

and I guess a merrry Christmas as well.

Wes

December 24th, 2008, 12:58
I would like to put an end to this post now
Mark.

Are you a new moderator on the board Mark or just an overzealous control freak?

Patexpat
December 24th, 2008, 14:05
I would like to put an end to this post now
Mark.

Are you a new moderator on the board Mark or just an overzealous control freak?

14 posts and you make comments like that ...you will be popular around here ohhh i think you spelt your name wrong anal

So where would this board be if we adopt this new policy of individual members saying 'you've had enough pops at me! Go take it out on some one else! I want to close this thread!'

Seems to me we would be in a pretty pickle eh?

The number of posts is really not important, its the relevance that is - and I think Annan has a salient point!

MARK
December 24th, 2008, 14:24
Ok I miss wrote it post as much on this subject as you like but I wont be taking the bate and replying.

But keep up the good work for me the krazy web site is getting hammered with hits thank.
:idea: :idea:

Wesley
December 24th, 2008, 15:35
Anal is the first pot shot I have seen gr45 get right leave him alone.

Wes

December 25th, 2008, 03:49
Dear Mark,

I shall arrive on 13th February and I will come straight to your bar, I cannot wait to visit!!

Cheers!

December 25th, 2008, 06:00
I have been in the bar a few times and while not my favorite bar I liked the way the boys rotate thru the bar. On my last trip tho I was surrounded by cigarette smoke so moved to another area only to have the staff take up smoking near me. So my friend and I left. I found the lighting good and the drinks well priced. I am back the end of January and will again stop in. Just want to take a minute and remember Peter during this holiday season, I miss him.

catawampuscat
December 25th, 2008, 11:03
Peter was an amazing and unique personality and I will remember him too..

Krazy Dragon became a non-smoking tobacco boy bar after Peter's death.
All who enter Krazy Dragon are now able to breathe fresh
air and not have to put up with second hand tobacco smoking hazzards and
not have to air out our clothing from the stench..

I applaud Mark for making the change and for moving on after Peter's demise.
Anyone who knew Peter will not soon forget him but few will miss the chain smoking,
except for a few diehards..

I attended Peter's cremation at Wat Chai and was very impressed with the turnout and
the sincere emotions displayed by the boys, the motorbike friends and the rest of the
farangs and guests. He was an amazing man but imperfect like all of us but he certainly
left his mark (no pun intended) and will be remembered for a very long time..
ashes to ashes...

MARK
December 25th, 2008, 12:35
Moderators: If you deleted that last post about Peter good on you.
Annan If you deleted that last post yourself you have a little bit more respect from me.

zinzone
December 25th, 2008, 12:53
Cat writes:

"Peter was an amazing and unique personality and I will remember him too.. "

Cat talks about Peter being "imperfect like all of us". well these observations by Cat ,with respect, must be some of the misstatements of the whole year.

Many of rest recall with dread Peter as what he was: a criminal, pervert, coward and thug to name a few.
Good riddence.

Just because a lot of people turned up for his cremation is irrelevant.
Lots of people would turn up for the funeral of Stalin, Hitler etc.

Maybe a lot of the boy at the cremation were honestly relieved that they were no longer obliged under Peter's illegal loan sharking activities.....

catawampuscat
December 25th, 2008, 14:36
Sometimes, in polite society, when a man dies, even his enemies stop speaking ill
of him and show the dead some respect.
Since he cannot defend himself, it seems cowardly and mean spirited to make attacks.

Frankly, most of the world considers all of us on this forum as perverts. Also criminals
in many countries, some even have death penalties for cock suckers and queers.
We are all perverts and criminals in many places of the world..
I never heard Peter referred to as a coward and I believe that is bullshit.
As far as lending the boys money, it is a fools game and I am sure if he did, he
got beat far more often than not.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone sometimes applies and
I hope zinzone is man enough to let bygones be bygones and move on..

I much prefer to praise Peter for creating the bar boy scene in Sunee Plaza with all its
pros and cons. He was inspired with his creation of Krazy Dragon and showed imagination
and insight and created a unique fun place, now so much more fun without the smoking..
Let the dead rest in peace.. :cat:
I will risk the rancor of some on this forum and request that this thread be closed by the moderators..

zinzone
December 25th, 2008, 14:56
Sometimes, in polite society, when a man dies, even his enemies stop speaking ill
of him and show the dead some respect.
Since he cannot defend himself, it seems cowardly and mean spirited to make attacks.

Frankly, most of the world considers all of us on this forum as perverts. Also criminals
in many countries, some even have death penalties for cock suckers and queers.
We are all perverts and criminals in many places of the world..
I never heard Peter referred to as a coward and I believe that is bullshit.
As far as lending the boys money, it is a fools game and I am sure if he did, he
got beat far more often than not.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone sometimes applies and
I hope zinzone is man enough to let bygones be bygones and move on..

I much prefer to praise Peter for creating the bar boy scene in Sunee Plaza with all its
pros and cons. He was inspired with his creation of Krazy Dragon and showed imagination
and insight and created a unique fun place, now so much more fun without the smoking..
Let the dead rest in peace.. :cat:
I will risk the rancor of some on this forum and request that this thread be closed by the moderators..

Hi Cat:

Course will let bygones be bygones and I was actually responding to your post when you were in effect praising that "amazing man".

No one likes to talk ill of the dead, yet surely I am entitled to tell the facts as I see them in the same way you are entiltled to your opinion.
No reason to close this thread.
My reference to "coward" is in regard to some of the activities Peter was deeply involved in.

So:

Merry Christmas.

December 25th, 2008, 15:24
Many of rest recall with dread Peter as what he was: a criminal, pervert, coward and thug to name a few.

So zinzone... what were Peter's bad points?

A 19th century philologist makes reference to an incident that Plato wrote about Socrates:
"A foreigner who knew about faces once passed through Athens and told Socrates to his face that he was a monstrum--that he harbored in himself all the bad vices and appetites. And Socrates merely answered: "You know me, sir!"

I'll bet you never intended to put Peter in a league with Socrates zinzone, but there we are!

December 25th, 2008, 15:30
[catawarmpuscat
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I have just been reading Marks Blog. It is interesting to see you both using the same quote.

December 25th, 2008, 15:35
[
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I have just been reading Marks Blog. It is interesting to see you both using the same quote.

That's about as good as you'll get from the Christian world which makes "sin" its stock in trade. But a Zen monk might ask:

Where is the sin? Where is the stone?

December 25th, 2008, 17:01
Sometimes, in polite society, when a man dies, even his enemies stop speaking ill of him and show the dead some respect. Since he cannot defend himself, it seems cowardly and mean spirited to make attacks.Which "polite society" is that? Do any biographers or historians belong to it?

TrongpaiExpat
December 25th, 2008, 17:23
zinzone: You can use bb code if you enable it on your profile preferences. Then at least when you go not-nice-mode, it looks better.

December 25th, 2008, 18:48
Wow! I apologize for bringing Peter's good name into this forum. One should never speak ill of the dead.

zinzone
December 26th, 2008, 11:57
zinzone: You can use bb code if you enable it on your profile preferences. Then at least when you go not-nice-mode, it looks better.

Thank you TrongpaiExpat.

yedo111
January 25th, 2009, 01:56
Last time I went there , I didnt enjoy my drink. Why ?

A nearly 30 year old tatooed man with long hair was all over me.

So I went after 5 minutes and never returned.

colmx
January 25th, 2009, 04:15
Agreed!
The guys with long hair are such a turn off for me too :queen: :queen:
If i wanted to shag someone with long hair I'd choose a girl :smurfin:

January 25th, 2009, 04:32
I almost always drop by Krazy Dragon with a friend who likes going there but don't take a boy all that often. They are not my style at all.

giggsy
January 25th, 2009, 07:10
30!!!!!!!!aargh all bar boys should be put down at 28 or move in with smiles :pale: :salute: :thumbleft: