View Full Version : Pattaya visitors

December 11th, 2008, 00:18
Straight forward question with no options.

December 11th, 2008, 01:08
Straight forward question with no options.

OK, I won't select any.

quiet1
December 11th, 2008, 01:20
"At the moment," it's 0220am, so I suspect the beach is not busy, but I'm not motivated to stroll down to check.

December 11th, 2008, 21:58
"At the moment," it's 0220am, so I suspect the beach is not busy, but I'm not motivated to stroll down to check.

You should do, if nothing else there are plenty of dogs normally around!

December 11th, 2008, 23:20
The world economic downturn is going to effect Pattaya as well. But pattaya will continue...as ever .

Plenty of empty bars every high season .

Few bars seem to be pricing themselves out of business like Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya and Tangmo in Phuket.

Ach Pattaya is rocky, rocky, rocky and other nonsense . :flower:

December 12th, 2008, 00:04
The world economic downturn is going to effect Pattaya as well. But pattaya will continue...as ever .

Plenty of empty bars every high season .

Few bars seem to be pricing themselves out of business like Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya and Tangmo in Phuket.

Ach Pattaya is rocky, rocky, rocky and other nonsense . :flower:

Everywhere is expensive in Thailand now, not just the joints you mentioned. However, you can cut your expenses down quite considerably when in Thailand, however, I don't agree with the saying that "you get what you pay for". In times of recession, Thailand tends to put up prices rather than reduce them to encourage more business.

December 17th, 2008, 00:52
It's quite clear that it is not busy from the voting, however, I'm baffled as to who the three idiots are who voted that it was busy - if the voting was around 50/50, then I suppose there could be some debate, but with the majority saying it's not busy, who are the 3 who said it is busy - erm!

colmx
December 18th, 2008, 15:40
I voted NO to teh aove Poll based on my expeience of visiting the beach on Monday...

Was there again today and it was very very busy....

So the answer is: YES and NO
Depends on the day you go!

December 18th, 2008, 15:58
...perhaps the "idiots" come from a sparsely populated part of the world and anything seems busy to them. Perhaps the real idiot is the one who frames a poorly stated poll question or interprets the results by passing judgement on the respondents. I'm glad I didn't respond. I'll post warning on any other "polls" you set.

Merry Christmas.

searcher
December 18th, 2008, 16:11
Baziel: you write that some bars are "pricing them out of business" and y mention Tangmo in Phuket. I was there in Nov. and they had the same prices like the other bars. Can y give an example? BTW I heard from a boy who worked there that ..at times.. they have "different prices" for "different customers". Means "newbies" get ripped off(?)