PDA

View Full Version : The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics

lonelywombat
December 10th, 2008, 16:37
Do not complain about no bmention about Sunee or your favourite bar. They just are not interested in telling you about themselves. This is a free service that all bars can take advantage of . it is too hard for some

Great pics and gossip

http://pgreport.com/091208/091208.htm

PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS
2008 Teddy Bear & Rice Appeal: Update
20 years of Boyz Boyz Boyz
Oscars News & Events
Le Caf├й Royale events
Panorama News
David & Barry's Sponsored Diet
Ozz Bar News
Bar La Cage News
White Night News
Fancy a Hot Night at Body Language
Pattaya Players
Thai traditional painting exhibition
Catering By Niddy Holiday Discount!
Christmas and New Year at The Montien

BANGKOK NEWS
Baan Mae Maeh Orphanage Blanket Fund: Report
9 Club opens on Silom Soi 4
Christmas at The Balcony
News and Events from @Richard's Pub
LYC News and Events

A Gay Guide to Koh Samui

ThailandScene.com

AND FINALLY . . .
How to spot Mad Cow symptoms
And some more classic "Engrish"

December 10th, 2008, 20:21
Quote from lonely:- "The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics"????????

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Where is that 'Let Me Tell you' Guy now? he use to dish the dirt and I never found him to be wrong?

Sorry if I missed all the gossip on weekly report, but I have looked up and down nothing new.

Only a whole page of the same old advertisements, where's all the Gossip?

dab69
December 10th, 2008, 21:49
HOT avatar R.R.

lonelywombat
December 11th, 2008, 03:49
Quote from lonely:- "The Gay Thai weekly report, free full of gossip and pics"????????

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Where is that 'Let Me Tell you' Guy now? he use to dish the dirt and I never found him to be wrong?

Sorry if I missed all the gossip on weekly report, but I have looked up and down nothing new.

get your facts right and stop bitching

One, all I do is post the link to the report I do not write any of it. About once a month I send a news item about Koh Samui as I am on several mailing lists from there

The pgreport is produced as an annex to the Gayaffairspattaya.com which has the gossip and the photos, and the best maps of gay pattaya.

I will take your point and put both links in next week.

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum

let me apologize for inconveniencing you

December 11th, 2008, 10:39

Your full of it, yet again you con us into thinking there is going to be some juicy Gossip, but all we get as usual, is you making up stories about what you was told in a bar some where.

Lonely says :- get your facts right and stop bitching.... R.R says:- my facts are right/ once again you make sweeping statements that are not true, no gossip only Adverts.
Old Lonely says:- One, all I do is post the link to the report, I do not write any of it. R.R says:- No Lonely, as you said in your Introduction above, whers the gossip?

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt, that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum, R.R says:- Lonely Once again your making asumptions, how do you know he is this poster, has he told you. may be he just sounds the same.\

let me apologize for inconveniencing you[

andrewcraig
December 11th, 2008, 14:38
Lonely says :- get your facts right and stop bitching.... R.R says:- my facts are right/ once again you make sweeping statements that are not true, no gossip only Adverts.
Old Lonely says:- One, all I do is post the link to the report, I do not write any of it. R.R says:- No Lonely, as you said in your Introduction above, whers the gossip?

Two "let me tell you" is back and dishing the same dirt, that you are desperately looking for. Currently his posting name Bung kum, R.R says:- Lonely Once again your making asumptions, how do you know he is this poster, has he told you. may be he just sounds the same.\

let me apologize for inconveniencing you[/quote][[/quote]

About time you cleared your dirty liver and cintributed something yourself your just a knocker a taker

TrongpaiExpat
December 11th, 2008, 15:06
One, all I do is post the link to the report I do not write any of it.

Travlerjim used to post the link, now you, why? TJ then would post it on all the boards, not sure why did and not sure why he stopped.

Can't ES add a link on the main page or like Baht Stop or somewhere else? Have you asked?

lonelywombat
December 11th, 2008, 17:02

Travlerjim used to post the link, now you, why? TJ then would post it on all the boards, not sure why did and not sure why he stopped.

Can't ES add a link on the main page or like Baht Stop or somewhere else? Have you asked?

Traveler Jim went missing and I stepped into the breach I think Bing did it before him Ask TJ why he stopped

For f****** sake why knock a guy that is doing something voluntarily If TJ wants to do it fine I am sick of the loudmouths

Get this it is a free service Why the shit?????

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2008, 18:42
unfortunately, lonely wombat, when you put yourself out there, someone will take it
the wrong way and go after you.
As many of us who post frequently have learned, you just can't please all the people all the time, so just please yourself and keep on doing your thing. I have learned to just ignore
the fools that stalk and nitpick every post and frankly, I don't miss a thing..

I do forget to check the weekly report and don't mind the reminders and think it is a free
service and quite a civil thing to remind us. Thanks but don't expect all posters will see it the same way. Perhaps, TravelerJim got tired of the 'shit', as he has left the message boards for a spell.
Hope he is well and maybe he is hanging out with the colonel, as homintern has also taken a
long break from the front lines.
Don't get discouraged lonely wombat, you are appreciated by most and there will always be
a couple of posters who get your goat or your wombat in this case.. :cat:

TrongpaiExpat
December 11th, 2008, 20:37

Traveler Jim went missing and I stepped into the breach I think Bing did it before him Ask TJ why he stopped

For f****** sake why knock a guy that is doing something voluntarily If TJ wants to do it fine I am sick of the loudmouths

I did not intend my question to be confrontational or insulting. Sorry if I offended.

December 11th, 2008, 21:47
I for one find it quite useful to have all this information in one place - and even if I' not going to attend any of the particular events that week, the funny photos at the end are priceless!

lonelywombat
December 12th, 2008, 04:11

I did not intend my question to be confrontational or insulting. Sorry if I offended.

Thanks for your reply Trongpai, probably an unnecessary comment by me as well.

It was about 4-6 weeks after TJ posted his last report that I started. It is the PM's that get my goat

December 12th, 2008, 05:48
It was about 4-6 weeks after TJ posted his last report that I started. It is the PM's that get my goatIf you can't stand the smell stay out of the shit-house. That was Truman's original comment, cleaned up for public consumption as "If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen". I'm always interested to hear of what's going on in Pattaya, even though half the news is about Bangkok or even Chiang Mai.

December 12th, 2008, 07:26
If you can't stand the smell stay out of the shit-house.

Sensible advice. There are various boards, each with different moderators and styles. If you choose to post on a particular board knowing its style, then you must be prepared to get accept whatever comes your way. You can either take it lying down or give as good as you get - no halfway house im my opinion.

December 12th, 2008, 09:05
Respectfully, I think a few of you are missing the point, if I'm reading the guys RRs post correctly, he is only saying that Mr. Wombat is copying, "Let Me Tel U's" style to attract more viewers, but not producing any Gossip only adverts.

I'm sure he is as grateful as I am, that any one goes to the trouble to let us know what Bars and Clubs are offering the paying Gay public, so they can show what to expect, when they pay good money to visit themselves.

I'm sure he was not knocking any one for advertizing their business entertainment on offer. to get more customers.

Surely adverts and Gossip are completely different. this is the point, I think any way?

Well thats how I see it, I cant speak for him, but I thought I would just clarify what I read in to the post.

catawampuscat
December 12th, 2008, 14:53
Bung Kum does have a point and if you promise hot gossip, you better provide some.
Perhaps Lonelywombat misused the word 'gossip', as the information was all factual..

We all like a little gossip to spice up things and even a little nastiness has its place as
long as it does hurt anyone or their businesses..

I am beginning to think that Bung Kum's style resembled the aforementioned lmtu and perchance he is also guilty of using that former poster's style and format..

Bung Kum is growing on me and becoming one of the more stimulating and interesting
of the new members here since homintern has left for greener pastures... :cat:

lonelywombat
December 12th, 2008, 17:35
Respectfully, I think a few of you are missing the point, if I'm reading the guys RRs post correctly, he is only saying that Mr. Wombat is copying, "Let Me Tel U's" style to attract more viewers, but not producing any Gossip only adverts.

I'm sure he is as grateful as I am, that any one goes to the trouble to let us know what Bars and Clubs are offering the p

Well thats how I see it, I cant speak for him, but I thought I would just clarify what I read in to the post.

Thank you Bung kum so much for understanding. I left school at 15. We could not afford parents. LMTU is a hero of mine and I would love to be able to reproduce his grasp of the english language. Is LOS not a wonderful place that he can come from nowhere and now teach the children of the cream of Thai society to speak english his style.

Thank you bung kum for even thinking I might measure up to those lofty heights

quiet1
December 12th, 2008, 23:31
I thought I read that Bung Kum *is* LMTU...? :scratch: