PDA

View Full Version : Pictures from Jomtien beach yesterday (December 9th)

bao-bao
December 10th, 2008, 11:36
тАЬIt high season, but it LOW season,тАЭ said the local on the beach yesterday, hoping to make a sale with me that didnтАЩt happen. I havenтАЩt much experience with being here in December, but the political unrest and the airport uncertainties seem to have put a major wrench into the tourist machinery here in Pattaya, at least.

The beach chairs around RitтАЩs (across the walkway from TuiтАЩs place) were nearly empty in the late afternoon, but I canтАЩt say how they are during peak socializing times. I can say that the sunsets have been beautiful.

[album:37qdmzcl]2757[/album:37qdmzcl]

[album:37qdmzcl]2758[/album:37qdmzcl]

And for those of you who couldnтАЩt give a shit about anything other than gratuitous photos of the guys on the beach, here are a coupleтАж :cheers:
[album:37qdmzcl]2759[/album:37qdmzcl]

[album:37qdmzcl]2760[/album:37qdmzcl]

More as time permits.

December 10th, 2008, 12:43
Wow, nice pics !

Must be lovely if quiet in high season. It is all yours, " the sun the beach the boys".

Patexpat
December 10th, 2008, 13:51
Must be lovely if quiet in high season

I don't think the boys and those of us with businesses here would agree with that sentiment baziel!!

krobbie
December 10th, 2008, 15:42
what beautiful sunset shots. I very much admire your dexterity with the camera. I must try harder.

Cheers
krobbie

December 10th, 2008, 15:45
Must be lovely if quiet in high seasonI don't think the boys and those of us with businesses here would agree with that sentiment baziel!!Do you agree with Chao Na's assessment that you've only got this high season to worry about and then it's all back to normal?

Patexpat
December 10th, 2008, 16:08
Must be lovely if quiet in high seasonI don't think the boys and those of us with businesses here would agree with that sentiment baziel!!Do you agree with Chao Na's assessment that you've only got this high season to worry about and then it's all back to normal?

Essentially yes, I do. Levels will return slowly over time ... but if we ever see anything along the lines of the 'good old days' type of high season when the place was literally packed, remains to be seen ....

Having said that I'm glad I'm not in the bar/restaurant/property business!

lonelywombat
December 10th, 2008, 16:24
Wow, nice pics !

Must be lovely if quiet in high season. It is all yours, " the sun the beach the boys".

I did not reproduce the photos which I enjoyed.

The old song

Little Things Mean A Lot

springs to my mind I am so jealous