PDA

View Full Version : Epos from a Thaiboy whit tears !

December 8th, 2008, 06:47
Hi Chris,

Forgotten, already forgotten how many times that you'd made me sad, let me shed tears. Hurt, it hurts so much, when I saw the indifferent attitude that's on your face.

Lonely, speechless and numb with cold; lonesome and broken-hearted, however much, I have to face it..Love from your spoken words, and the things that I search for, had they ever been the same?

After loving each other, then had to have tears; like this, love, what lingo is it? Lovers didn't do this to each other. The love you gave me is but only tears.

Like this that you had given me, can you still call it love too?

Discouraged the longer the more the discouragement and I probably won't wait to let you be the person bygone. Concede, to concede would be better than having to live with tears, that as days go by, the more it flows. I always needed time on my own.

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry.
And the days feel like years when I'm alone.
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take.
Do you see? how much I need you right now....

When you're gone..
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone...
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone...
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok.
I miss you.....
I've never felt this way before.
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor.And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do.
We were made for each other.
Out here forever.

I know we were.
All I ever wanted was for you to know.
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul.
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.....

your xxx ( name delete by Baziel )

AKAHagrid-old
December 8th, 2008, 08:27
Not to diminish the specialness, but www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/452.htm (http://www.ethaimusic.com/lyrics3/452.htm).

Aunty
December 8th, 2008, 13:03
Hi Chris,

Forgotten, already forgotten how many times that you'd made me sad, let me shed tears. Hurt, it hurts so much, when I saw the indifferent attitude that's on your face.

Lonely, speechless and numb with cold; lonesome and broken-hearted, however much, I have to face it..Love from your spoken words, and the things that I search for, had they ever been the same?

After loving each other, then had to have tears; like this, love, what lingo is it? Lovers didn't do this to each other. The love you gave me is but only tears.

Like this that you had given me, can you still call it love too?

Discouraged the longer the more the discouragement and I probably won't wait to let you be the person bygone. Concede, to concede would be better than having to live with tears, that as days go by, the more it flows. I always needed time on my own.

I never thought I'd need you there when I cry.
And the days feel like years when I'm alone.
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side.

When you walk away I count the steps that you take.
Do you see? how much I need you right now....

When you're gone..
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone...
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone...
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok.
I miss you.....
I've never felt this way before.
Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor.And they smell just like you, I love the things that you do.
We were made for each other.
Out here forever.

I know we were.
All I ever wanted was for you to know.
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul.
I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me.....

your xxx ( name delete by Baziel )

Oh for God's sake, go and take a pill and have a lay down. And don't forget to pray to Jesus!

Patexpat
December 8th, 2008, 13:28
well at least give the Thai lad a bit of credit for not using a standard letter from the 'love letters to falang' book .... (which does exist!) :cheese:

December 8th, 2008, 20:26
Oh for God's sake, go and take a pill and have a lay down. And don't forget to pray to Jesus!

Who invited you to read this topic ?

Tell me who let you in ? :clown: