PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys - Upstairs

colmx
December 7th, 2008, 20:08
Hi All
I was in Happy Boys the other day
Noticed plenty of customers being offered the chance to go Upstairs there...

Just wondering what the going rate is for a trip upstairs?
Its not exactly an off but i presume some sort of action would occur up there?
'm not planning on visiting the upstairs... just curious as to what the expeted rates are...

atri1666
December 7th, 2008, 20:16
Last time i visited in november i thought i am in nature boys bar. Heavy action upstairs. Boys told me they get between 500-1000 baht for the short fun for customers.

December 7th, 2008, 20:53
There was no charge to go upstairs at Happy boys, it used to have seats and a bed like thing where boys would get real naughty in the hope of an off or tip. Anyone could go up there to sit if downstairs was busy or just wanted a bit more privacy.

They may have a short time room as well - but never seen or used it.

December 7th, 2008, 21:36
Desnt that huge mirror downstairs put you off?
Everyone can see exactly whats going on up there ....
G

llz
December 7th, 2008, 21:50
It seemed to me that only the boys dancing downstairs could see what was going on upstairs through the mirror ... the mirror was so positionned that other customers could not see anything.
Another disturbing (or exciting) thing were the boys constantly going to and from their rooms and looking at your business ...

December 8th, 2008, 00:53
The TV camera which certainly used to be there may put off those who knew of it.

francois
December 8th, 2008, 02:27
The tip for a rendezvous depends on the extent of action and your largess. Often more than one boy will join in on the action. Perhaps 300 Baht as a minimum/boy.

There is a short time room on the third floor.

bing
December 8th, 2008, 03:09
I don't cliam to be an expert, but as one who has enjoyed Happy Bar on a few occassions. 500 baht will be the low end of what the boys want upstairs, but my, what they do to earn it. One can have a perfectly good time down stairs, with the same boy, but up stairs they seen to wander "au natural" as oppossed to the tarzan outfits downstairs. One the things I recall is the socks the boys wear, sort of colorful and look like they have laces on them.
It is sort of Krazy Dragon on steroids. I have mentioned this before but you might like to bring some 20 baht notes with you and pass them to the boys who dance before you especially well. Once they know you have some baht to pass out, the dancing will be wild and the 20 baht note will be well spent. IMHO.

December 8th, 2008, 06:57
There was no charge to go upstairs at Happy boys

No elevator or lift ? :clown:

Wesley
December 8th, 2008, 13:14
500 and done quite well I might add

joba
December 9th, 2008, 02:32
Sounds like an innovation in the go-go bois biz. Love it! Are there always two boys upstairs? How long are the adventures?
Best to understand the rules before I avail myself of the service.

December 9th, 2008, 02:46
Where is this bar? I can't see it listed on the Dreadedned site for Pattaya.

francois
December 9th, 2008, 03:51
Sounds like an innovation in the go-go bois biz. Love it! Are there always two boys upstairs? How long are the adventures?
Best to understand the rules before I avail myself of the service.

All the boys, not dancing downstairs, lounge around on the upper level. You can ask a boy from the first level to go upstairs with you, or just walk up, order a drink, sit and you will have company. The adventures are a long as you wish or can afford. You should expect to buy a drink or those entertaining you plus a tip for the adventure.

Happy is on Soi Yensabai near Yensabai condo, not far from Sunee Plaza. They have website; maybe someone can provide for you.

December 9th, 2008, 04:03
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=474zpSy4cnw
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3sj0b ... aya_travel (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3sj0b_happy-boy-bar-pattaya_travel)
Map here...
http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com/maps/maps.htm#SPAT

fedssocr
December 9th, 2008, 06:47
Here's another good site listing the Pattaya venues

http://www.nickysgaypattaya.com/index.html

latintopxxx
December 9th, 2008, 09:46
Reminds me of the small bars in Bangkok close to Tawan, depending on the mood of the boys and who's around a whole lotta fun can be had with the boys, some also have short time rooms.

andrewcraig
December 10th, 2008, 11:49
I am normally shy and when boy took me upstairs and started to give me head I was embarrassed, when some boys came over to watch I almost lost it, but it was fun and I was shared around. When it was all over and we all had a drink I asked how much for the three and was told, him 200, him 200 me 300. Good at double that I suggest

lonelywombat
December 10th, 2008, 16:31
This sounds like my first visit to Golden Cock in Bangkok

Wesley
December 10th, 2008, 16:44
Stewart at twoguys first tipped me off to the fun there, it was certainly a quick way to get started after the plane flight until you get over the jet lag!

All the best,

Wes.

latintopxxx
December 10th, 2008, 18:24
lonely wombat...thanks, couldn't recall the name of the bar (golden cock) near Tawan, certainly had a lot of fun, mostly oral while watching the boys on the tiny stage and drinking beer...what a cool way to spend an afternoon; was the only customer for most of the time so the boys got quite playful.

catawampuscat
December 10th, 2008, 23:10
duplicate, pls. delete.

catawampuscat
December 10th, 2008, 23:12
I stopped in at Happy Boys the other nite and am pleased to report positively.
The joint was jumping and full of farangs and boys. I wasn't so thrilled by the large
number of customers, but of course it is necessary and good for the business and the boys.
I do like it a bit quieter but still we had a very good time.

One positive change for me was there is now a wider range of boys. Some are larger and
older and none were fem with titties. I know some of us like titty boys but for many of
us it is a positive not to have to have ladyboys all over us.
Since I have already alienated some, I can also positively report that there was NO cigarette smoking and no ashtrays. I had stopped going to Happy Boys due to the owner's pro cigarette smoking attitude and lax observation of the no smoking laws. I hope this continues.
None of us went upstairs and there was plenty of action downstairs..

I regret that you will all now have to read the following rantings and ravings of my stalkers but alas, the moderators seem to have no problem with personal attacks and nasty vindictiveness :cat:

Wesley
December 11th, 2008, 09:07
I will admit, you do catch more than your share of feed back, however, we all do at times. I see no reason to complain to the moderators, we are not posting on Pattya Passion forum. If I want it nice and peacful I go there to post.

I certainly agree, I prefer the guys with out tits, had I wanted a woman I would have remained married to my previous wife.

All the best Cat.

Wes

catawampuscat
December 11th, 2008, 11:55
Wes, thank you for your kind words..
I commented on the attitude of the moderators and what I believe to be excessive
tolerance to ranting and raving posters who stalk some posters and attack everything
they post. I am not complaining but simply stating the facts.

I do believe this forum suffers from certain posters need to explode and get vulgar everytime
a reference is made about tobacco smoking or underage or whatever button causes them
to explode and get ugly on the forum.
I don't believe it serves any useful purpose and it simply egotistic immature ranting and
should not be tolerated..
I give GayTingTong credit for muzzling the hate and venom spewed forth by a few miscreants
and do hope that the moderators of this forum will seek to make it a more civil place without
letting the raving maniacs loose. I will continue to make my opionions known and no doubt
my stalkers will continue to let loosen their bowels here and continue to make childish nitpicking attacks. :cat:

Wesley
December 11th, 2008, 12:25
I agree about Ting &Tong, for some reason I cannot get on the site all week, it times out on me before it loads, and everything else seems to be fine.

I agree we could do without the expletives, but that is the reason I post on other boards, this one has its own personality and I kind of like it that way. I agree they do follow you around with smoking thing. I hate the smoke too but use to be a smoker so I have an idea of what they are going though and just deal with it. Until I met some people on my last trip I use to be vocal about the underage stuff I always heard about in Sunee and although there is some, itтАЩs not like I had been told. Therefore, the mind paints one picture then there is the truth I guess.

I think the answer is finding some place in the middle where you realize they are not going to change and they realize you are not going to relent. Therefore, it seems obvious to me that everyone knows how you feel unless it is a newbie. I am sure all the bar owners know how you feel by now and often beating a dead horse is like having sex alone. It may make you feel good but it does not hurt the horse. So somethingтАЩs are best let go. The smokers have rights too, although the law says one thing they have a right to wish for and believe for a better option. I was able to see when I was there that most smokers endure the heat on the outside to smoke while I am inside enjoying the boys so , I guess punishment comes in various forms.

Have a great day,

All the best,

Wes

cuteboy
December 12th, 2008, 13:02
The boys will normally be happy with 300.
Not bad for 10 minutes.

Wesley
December 12th, 2008, 14:13
true enough it is cheap fix but it can be fun if you let your self enjoy. The guys are not bad looking at all. Not all killers but all were nice.

All the Best!

Wes

colmx
December 12th, 2008, 14:25
Went to Happy Boys agan last night...
Looks like this thread has had a positive impact on their customer base... place was packed last night!

Unfortunately one of my BFs acquaintances is working there no... so i was unable to participate in any fun!

lonelywombat
December 12th, 2008, 17:44
lonely wombat...thanks, couldn't recall the name of the bar (golden cock) near Tawan, certainly had a lot of fun, mostly oral while watching the boys on the tiny stage and drinking beer...what a cool way to spend an afternoon; was the only customer for most of the time so the boys got quite playful.

I had a lot of fun times there and it brings back memories. Anybody else been to Golden Cock. What is the closest in Pattaya

December 13th, 2008, 03:56
Thanks for all the information. I will definitely try it out when I am there two weeks from now.