View Full Version : Get some CLASS in your lugholes

jinks
December 7th, 2008, 18:18
The next Bar La Cage trip up to the Mahidol University for a Thailand Philharmonic Orchestra concert is planned for Saturday 13th December.
The program includes Bartok''s Concerto for Viola and Khachaturian''s Gayane Suite featuring his famous Sabre Dance.

The concert starts at 4 pm.

As usual we will depart from Soi V.C. at 12.30, but now that the White Night is open for Breakfast you have the option of getting there early and having a hearty breakfast to start the day. The journey is just about two and a half hours, getting us to the venue at around 3 pm giving us time for coffee and cake before we take our seats.

After the concert we pop over the road for something to eat and drink before setting off back to Pattaya arriving back at the bar around 10 pm.

The cost of the concert ticket is a mere 300 baht and the share of the mini bus is around 450. ( A full bus with 12 passengers = 335 each; 10 passengers = 400 each; 8 = 500.)

If you are interested, please contact Mike a.s.a.p. either by calling me on 0894028741 or better still by popping into the bar for a drink!

The next trip will probably be on Saturday 20th December for a program that will include Shostakovich''s Cello Concerto No 1. and Sibelius''s Symphony No.2.

December 8th, 2008, 15:04
I cant remember if it was here or another Forum, but did you not have at one time Music we could listen to, when we was reading, as I love Molum Dance Music and also any dance Music come to that, would be nice if we could just click here and listen, I know I can google sat music, but it so annoying, it keeps going off an on all the time, also the Classic hits i love also, I also love all the Oldies, any chance of adding one of the music links around?