PDA

View Full Version : Up-date please

jinks
December 7th, 2008, 18:13
Can we have an up-date on the current situation please.

http://www.jinks.clara.net/12ads/1220diet.jpg

netrix
December 7th, 2008, 21:16
if they gain weight, do the charities owe THEM money?

jinks
December 8th, 2008, 20:51
I don't believe that with so many board members, nobody has been into the bar to ask, or even remind, David.

December 8th, 2008, 21:31
if they gain weight, do the charities owe THEM money?

This is called тАЬset point.тАЭ :flower:

catawampuscat
December 8th, 2008, 22:31
I spoke with the owner of Oscars the other nite and complimented him on his appearance.
It was quite noticeable in his face and he looks smaller. He seemed pleased with his results.
I am in trouble if both men are owners but the one I am referring to is David, formerly of
Le Cage in Sunee Plaza area.. :cat:

December 9th, 2008, 16:44
I do know of the spoken men (very well!!), as people who know me, know (????!!!) (Grammar?)
Even there when the competition was brain stormed .
There is no chance of Set Point, l know how much David has lost, and he has done remarkable. The best part of it all, is that what ever weight is lost in kilo's is going to charity, and 3 people have sponsored them very large amounts per kilo. Barry Has also lost a good bit of weight.
I think from the outset, the idea was,
a) To get David's health better
b) To raise money for the charity.
Barry decided to help David on his way to lose the weight, but everyone is hoping David wins, for his own health reasons, and l do predict he will.
But hats off to Barry for going along with it.
Hope this update is ok?

December 9th, 2008, 17:25
I do know of the spoken men (very well!!), as people who know me, know (????!!!) (Grammar?)
Even there when the competition was brain stormed .
There is no chance of Set Point, l know how much David has lost, and he has done remarkable. The best part of it all, is that what ever weight is lost in kilo's is going to charity, and 3 people have sponsored them very large amounts per kilo. Barry Has also lost a good bit of weight.
I think from the outset, the idea was,
a) To get David's health better
b) To raise money for the charity.
Barry decided to help David on his way to lose the weight, but everyone is hoping David wins, for his own health reasons, and l do predict he will.
But hats off to Barry for going along with it.
Hope this update is ok?

Very good update "pattaya Plod".
Also I think that the date on the poster for the final weigh-in may have been changed to December 18

December 9th, 2008, 17:44
Now that l didn't know. I did know that David was looking forward to a good English Breakfast, and maybe a festive meal.
I hope they both enjoy it, as they will have earned a lot of money for charity.