PDA

View Full Version : BACK TO SGT NOT THE PAD

December 3rd, 2008, 20:55
There are no "use guys" here. This is a loco shop for loco people.

Bob
December 3rd, 2008, 22:17
Hey guys and Aunty lets get back to what we really here for since PAD and PPP was taking the forum ...i want tips from use guys ...In your first 48 hours in BKK from breakfast on wards what would you do
Just an example what use guys would do ..i like to see the different times and things use guys would do

Before beginning, yea, yea, I know, I should know better than respond ......but, what the hell, he asked!

If I was one of "use" guys, gra, I strongly urge that during your first 48 hours in Bangkok you attend a school in an attempt to upgrade your education and writing abilities. Once you do that, maybe you can post something intelligible.

And, if that isn't in the cards, then my alternative suggestion is that you go to the Tawan Bar, point your feet at them, pat all their heads, and say something really nasty about the King. I'm sure they'll then show you the way.....

December 3rd, 2008, 22:23
This is a loco shop for loco people.

loco?

Wesley
December 3rd, 2008, 23:20
In one state I lived, I won't mention the name, some where Close to the north ... they use the word Yuse guys for you guys, It was as ear catching as Ya'll come now. But I was doing my graduate work there, Only there for one year. and I after a while began to use it too, so When I see it now, I know about what part of the country they are from. Now nto worry, its a local thing, not likely to spread to far!

Wes

Brad the Impala
December 3rd, 2008, 23:36

loco?

Loco means crazy, often used in B movies! Derived from some weed that cattle eat, which sends them over the edge.

francois
December 3rd, 2008, 23:37
There are no "use guys" here. This is a loco shop for loco people.

i just dont understand you i read your threads in other posts ....im sorry ive drawed your attention here and you couldnt respond humanily

Please do not ridicule gra45, he is from Australia and English is not his first language.

December 4th, 2008, 00:08
[quote=555]This is a loco shop for loco people.

loco?

Loco means crazy, often used in B movies! Derived from some weed that cattle eat, which sends them over the edge.[/quote:3pnok5tp]

That's what I thought, Brad - does 555 mean that all those posting here are mad, or just him and his friends (if any)? And what's a "loco shop"?

I actually found gra45 more comprehensible!

December 4th, 2008, 00:34

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zOGAAlHzF4o

December 4th, 2008, 00:37
I think many will have picked up the reference to "The League of Gentlemen", Tubbs.

It would not surprise me if Gra45 was actually a former inhabitant of Royston Vassey.

joe552
December 4th, 2008, 01:50
Many "lo-so" types here in Ireland would use "you's" in the way gra45 does, so I could understand that. But I still wonder what his first language is.

bao-bao
December 4th, 2008, 04:59
im outer here

There may be a kind and loving God after all. :cheers:

December 4th, 2008, 05:16
I would express regret at having chased Gra45 away with my sparkling wit and erudite humour if it weren't that I think he has had a lucky escape. unlike those of us who have become addicted.

Beachlover
December 4th, 2008, 07:02
how many USE Fuckers have an ego trip ...Fuck USE while you pick on me your leaving someone else alone ...anyway fuck USE all im outer here hope USE treat all newbies the same and show them the door

You've been here quite a while... I don't think you are a newbie.

Beachlover
December 4th, 2008, 07:11
I'm not sure how the word "youse" or "yuse" is used around the world, but in Australia (for the benefit of anyone not familiar) it's generally done by country/redneck types.

City people in Australia tend to regard people who talk this way as fairly uneducated (and I don't mean academically uneducated... I mean intelligence/exposure) and unintelligent people, "westies", "rednecks", "hicks", "bogans", "yobos" or whatever you want to call them. This is a generalisation... but it is probably true in a lot of cases. Not that you should look down on anyone.

And yeah... I do agree, gra45, your posts, could be a little better composed. I sometimes have to read twice to work out what you are going on about.

I don't think anyone expects formal English to be used here... but making posts readable is appreciated by all!

December 4th, 2008, 10:00
You all are bunch of fools, wasting everybody's time

Aunty
December 4th, 2008, 16:54
Hey guys and Aunty lets get back to what we really here for since PAD and PPP was taking the forum ...i want tips from use guys ...In your first 48 hours in BKK from breakfast on wards what would you do
Just an example what use guys would do ..i like to see the different times and things use guys would do

Use guys = youse guys = you guys. Got it everybody?

In my first 48 hours I like to have breakfast between 9 and 10, shop in the afternoon and have a massage that night. If I'm in the mood, I might go to a gogobar and take in a fucking show just to witness to the Lord that this place has lost none of its sinful Godlessness. I like to spend my first day more or less on my own to get the things I need to get done, done. My next day I again breakfast between 9 and 10, and then generally meet up with farang friends that I know who live in BKK. They usually take me out for tea.

vnman
December 4th, 2008, 18:19

Really dumb; attacking someone on his English. We're not all native speakers!

I would say that I always plan to take it easy the first night. This to make sure that I'm fresh the next day, which is the first full day of my holiday. However, as soon as I hit the bars and have a modest drink, all plans fall out the window. Basically, I get drunk, take home a boy and stay in bed late the next day. Breakfast, or should I say brunch in MBK. After killing A couple of hours there I go home to get couple of hours more sleep. When I wake up my hangover is usually gone and I'm of to the bars to start the cycle again. What a life huh? :cheers:

Me

bigben
December 4th, 2008, 20:18
Reminds me of a quote from John Cleese......

"You'll have to forgive him. He's from Barcelona"

Brad the Impala
December 4th, 2008, 21:22
Reminds me of a quote from John Cleese......

"You'll have to forgive him. He's from Barcelona"

Actually a quote from a fictional character played by John Cleese.

December 4th, 2008, 22:27
Really dumb; attacking someone on his English. We're not all native speakers!

The most rational and fair comment made here so far.

Whether someone is a native speaker / hi-so / lo-so, etc, should make absolutely no difference to the value of their post - some posters are harder to understand than others, admittedly, but that in itself does not make their opinion any less worthy.

I would agree that gra45 can on occasion be a little hard to follow but in this particular case his meaning is obvious - far more than can be said for 555, whose post remains unintelligible - there is no reference to it in a Google search, for example, but I am guessing he has misquoted "this is a local shop for local people", although that is equally irrelevant. Sad that a little education, such as 555 received at one of England's minor public schools, should make him feel so unjustifiably superior.

For those who are about to accuse me of a similar offence in my use of Latin, I would point out that a Google search by anyone, regardless of their education, would give an immediate translation of the basic phrases used from Latin into English (but not, I am afraid vice-versa).

And who the hell is Tubbs?

December 4th, 2008, 23:41
Sad that a little education, such as 555 received at one of England's minor public schools

This bears no relation to fact.

lonelywombat
December 5th, 2008, 02:28
I assume that Tubbs is the shopkeeper. How long has the League of gentlemen been on TV for. Not shown in OZ

Back to the original post You mentioned from breakfast on. Coming from OZ on the afternoon flight it is hard to get to your room by midnight. I used to race in, quick shower and if time taxi down to Soi Twilight or if not straight to DJ Station.
3 hours and in summer 4 hours behind my home time meant I was getting home from DJ jet lagged, half pissed about the time I am normally waking up at home. my first day or two suffered

Now I go to bed and try and get a normal nights sleep and have my body adjusted for local thai time

My friend that travels with me often, always start the day at Golden Cock just after lunch. He likes to be the centre of attention with 3/4 boys all willing to be involved in sex play in the lounge, and anxious to go upstairs for a 2 or 3 some.
He claims he likes to start his trip with a bang, actually several. If it is a hot day I sometimes take the sky train down to the river and go up the river in one of the longboats. About 10 baht each way, best value anywhere and totally relaxing

Usually I go to Babylon and laze around, do some light cruising have a drink and arrive at Balcony or Dicks for dinner around 9. I will visit 2 of my 3 favourite bars Future Boys, Jupiters and Tawan and if I have not offed by then over to DJ

By next morning I usually lift the pace with shopping, some cruising a massage and some time by the pool. I come to LOS for the night life but cannot resist those saucy looks you get in stores, on the train and in the street. Unless it is raining and even sometimes in the rain I go window shopping for talent

I have often thought of hiring a guide, there are several on various sites but I am templed out

As you are half my age you might be more anxious to get more action

Remember the story of the old bull and the young bull

Young Bull Hey there are some cute cows down there why dont we race down and fuck a few

Old Bull Lets just walk down and fuck the lot

francois
December 5th, 2008, 06:03
[quote=555]This is a loco shop for loco people.

loco?

Loco means crazy, often used in B movies! Derived from some weed that cattle eat, which sends them over the edge.[/quote:1tkfh1kl]

Loco is Spanish for crazy; the weed derives it's name from the word, not the opposite.

December 5th, 2008, 11:55
Sad that a little education, such as 555 received at one of England's minor public schools

This bears no relation to fact.

Not even that much education, then?