PDA

View Full Version : pattaya weekly report on gay thailand back after break

lonelywombat
December 3rd, 2008, 17:04
After a months holiday the report has come back full of news boys and gossip. online and totally free.
enter the URL for this page, as it appears on your browser, and select the language.
http://pgreport.com/021208/021208.htm

This page was last edited on: December 03, 2008

PATTAYA NEWS & FORTHCOMING EVENTS
PGF News: Reports and Photos of Events
Thais4Life Quiz at Oscars
Oscar the Thais4Life Bear: Latest News
2008 Teddy Bear & Rice Appeal: Update
Le Caf├й Royale events
Panorama News
David & Barry's Sponsored Diet
Bar La Cage News
White Night News
News from Memories Music Bar
Sams: a new restaurant in Jomtien
Fancy a Hot Night at Body Language
Pattaya Players
Thai traditional painting exhibition
Catering By Niddy Holiday Discount!
Christmas and New Year at The Montien

BANGKOK NEWS
Baan Mae Maeh Orphanage Blanket Fund
Silom Soi 4 News: Silom Soi 4 Festival report & pictures
Silom Soi 4 Show times
Telephone News
News and Events from @Richard's Pub
LYC News and Events

Some photos inside Suvarnabhumi Airport

ThailandScene.com

AND FINALLY . . .
There is a queue for everything . . . just like in Pattaya
A Group Hug to Brighten Your Day
Male Evolution

bigben
December 3rd, 2008, 19:21
Besides the paid adverts from White Night/La Cage & Memories, what happened to all the news concerning Sunee Plaza?

Is Sunee Plaza now considered not politically correct to talk about?

Oh my.....Lets hope not.

December 4th, 2008, 04:06
paid adverts?

lonelywombat
December 4th, 2008, 05:28
Besides the paid adverts from White Night/La Cage & Memories, what happened to all the news concerning Sunee Plaza?

Is Sunee Plaza now considered not politically correct to talk about?

Oh my.....Lets hope not.

Paid ads. No everything is for free and if La Cage and others get off their arse to provide promotional posters good luck to them . If the Sunee bars want promotional info published it is up to them to write it. I was taught in business a long time ago , nothing ever comes to those that wait, you create your own luck

Instead of abusing a site that produces the report free for not including more about Sunee, why don't you ask why the Sunee venues are not trying to promote themselves. it will keep me laughing for a few days what they might include in their ads.

Perhaps you might be able to write some politically or not politically correct ads, for the Sunee bars

Perhaps circle jerk or -------- No I dont want to destroy your creativity.

bigben
December 4th, 2008, 06:01
Abusing the site??? Oh dear!!!!

What in in world would give you the impression I was ABUSING anything?

I simply asked why after so many months of reporting on different Sunee Plaza happenings and events etc. etc. that Sunee news is absent in this website this week.

Since S/P is one of a handful of gay areas in Pattaya and I assume others maybe interested in S/P news is the only reason I asked.

Now put a smile back on your face, take a deep breath and don't be so serious about members asking a very simple question.

You will feel better about yourself......honest. :bounce:

TrongpaiExpat
December 4th, 2008, 11:04
I simply asked why after so many months of reporting on different Sunee Plaza happenings and events etc. etc. that Sunee news is absent in this website this week.

Since S/P is one of a handful of gay areas in Pattaya and I assume others maybe interested in S/P news is the only reason I asked.

The Bangkok section also has big gaps. Venues outside of Silom are ignored and even then some of them don't get a mention for scheduled events. It appears that the Pattaya Report is venue driven in that if the venue does not contact them, it does not get a listing. The venues themselves seem quite liberal in what they call an event and news as well.

But, it's free so you get what you pay for, I am not complaining.

bigben
December 4th, 2008, 11:39
OK, Thanks guys. That kind of explains things.

Shame the bars/cafes/Go-Go's in the Sunee area are not interested in keeping us all posted on current events.
As they as.....Up2U....in this case....Up 2 them.

And yes I have also noticed large gaps in coverage of the Bangkok scene now that you mentioned it.

:cheers:

TrongpaiExpat
December 4th, 2008, 12:16
You can always volunteer to collect some news and events in Sunee as an Ace News Hound for the Pattaya Weekly Report.

http://www.kynews.org/images/newshound.jpg

lonelywombat
December 4th, 2008, 13:12
OK, Thanks guys. That kind of explains things.

Shame the bars/cafes/Go-Go's in the Sunee area are not interested in keeping us all posted on current events.
As they as.....Up2U....in this case....Up 2 them.

And yes I have also noticed large gaps in coverage of the Bangkok scene now that you mentioned it.

:cheers:

About once a month I email info from Koh Samui for inclusion, as no one seems to be bothered down there. Everything gratefully received. I thought Sammy from Sunee was the last correspondent There is an opening there for a bright boy, to take his place as the Super Scooper from Sunee

December 4th, 2008, 22:40
There is an opening there for a bright boy, to take his place as the Super Scooper from Sunee

One dim one is already more than enough

Shuee
December 7th, 2008, 19:25
as mentioned anyone with local knowledge can scoop the info for sunee,

bigben you will find that the usual scooper is out of town presently

i am thankful for this free report & look forward to the sunee part also