PDA

View Full Version : Well Done & Thank You

December 3rd, 2008, 15:08
Hopefully, all the kuffle is over, l have to say thank you to everyone who has posted info on this board, while the protest has been going on. I have been able to keep myself and
other people updated on what is happening.
This was the board l came to 1st to see what the lastest was. Being in the UK, you don't know what is really going on.

So Thank You to all, for keeping me updated.

December 3rd, 2008, 22:04
... Being in the UK, you don't know what is really going on....

Don't worry, PP, neither do many here.

Bob
December 3rd, 2008, 22:06
I can understand the sentiment but perhaps reading on-line English versions of Thai newspapers (Nation, Bangkok Post, Chiangmai Mail, etc.) which are easily available to everyone might just be a more reliable source of newsworthy national events than an internet message board. I recognize this board might rank right up there with respect to which bar has the best show, which hotel is covenient for all of us, and, perhaps, which bar has the boys with the biggest dicks (or muscles or hair or whatever) or lowest off fees; however, while either Spike or jinks is the "god" around here, I'm not sure either can do a very good impression of Edward R. Murrow. Just a silly thought.

December 3rd, 2008, 22:20
You never know, Bob - The Spike and Jinks Centre of Diplomacy has quite a ring to it.

December 3rd, 2008, 22:56
er!

Ooh I almost forgot, thank you for letting me ask this question, especially the kindness of Homiterm who lets me practice my English on here.

December 4th, 2008, 03:17
er!

Ooh I almost forgot, thank you for letting me ask this question, especially the kindness of Homiterm who lets me practice my English on here.I see you're on the Pattaya page of Gayromeo most days White Desire with the same pic. Is that also you with the interesting face on Gaydar?

December 4th, 2008, 19:25
that's me!