PDA

View Full Version : New Facts you should know. no Rumors here

March 24th, 2006, 18:40
Where are you Monty ? I hope you succeed to let hear something off you on SGF !

elephantspike
March 25th, 2006, 08:47
LMTU;

Is the Sunnee Plazza website blocked in Thailand now? Just wondering since you posted the address both directly and via proxy.

March 26th, 2006, 01:55
Do you know what date for Monty's cruise
I will be in town late April threw 8th of May

Surfcrest
March 26th, 2006, 10:28
Monty's Cruise sounds like fun!

I'll be back in Pattaya sometime in April.

If I were a genius (which I surely ain't) that would certainly be the perfect opportunity to push me overboard or something :cheese:

Surfcrest

March 26th, 2006, 14:26
If I were a genius (which I surely ain't) that would certainly be the perfect opportunity to push me overboard or something...

Why would anyone push you overboard for being a genius?
(Unless, maybe, you were a boy genius...)

March 26th, 2006, 14:50
Thanks for the invitation, but I'm not around at the moment. I got a hot tip on an apartment in Vancouver whose owner is away on holiday...going to be settling in there for a few days while I strip it of anything of value.

March 26th, 2006, 15:08
I got a hot tip on an apartment in Vancouver whose owner is away on holiday...going to be settling in there for a few days while I strip it of anything of value.

Enjoy your stay. I hear the weather is lousy--And the most valuable thing you'll find is his vintage (1966) c-ring collection.

PS:
Bring an autoclave.
(A small one should do. :angryfire:)

bkkguy
March 26th, 2006, 23:13
And the most valuable thing you'll find is his vintage (1966) c-ring collection.

I would have expected a few rough drafts of some great fiction pieces, and the boxes of bank pens must be worth a bit in the Thai memorabilia market?

bkkguy

March 27th, 2006, 14:55
Will you be going to Thailand this year EDITH?

Still trying to raise some (new) money. Mustn't touch my principal--My principle was touched long ago...or, is it the other way round? Mai-phen-rai same-same.
So going depends--And length...of stay--on how well the sale of my foreskin collection goes on E-Bay.
Surprisingly; Hitler's was the first to go and I hope that of Jesus will move before someone reads that it's all scattered over Italy (S'truth: it was 'resurected' with him, "And sits..sitith?...in the right hand of...."). Actually; there's enough left for a bit of calamari--Which is how I put together the collection: Num taught me how to do the dried squidcicle (What must the neighbors think! Walmart is out of FHS?) thing.
Meanwhile; I'm awaiting the patent for the revolutionary--you will even be able to spin on them-- method I've come up with: to plasticize calamari and attach them to TOQ's who need new bushings...only the round (body) pieces, I wish the tentacles could be used: their own suction cups would hold them on, don't you know--But, considering the state of ruin, and tendency toward implosion (Look up implosion, if you really want a laugh!), of the objects in question, they are far, far too small. Some TOQ's may in fact need my earlier, tried and true, method: Insert 5--Or 10--pound ham; cauterize in place, remove bone. One old girl (No names, please: patient confidentiality.) had been squatting so long...on her bog...and other things...drastic measures were required involving cloning her mouth and transplanting it where the sun doesn't shine: in the dark of the moon. With a back-ho :bootyshake:

Back-ho: A ho who....Oh, hell, you get the idea.