PDA

View Full Version : Is the PPP dissolved and Somchai fired?

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2008, 13:25
I find it hard to believe what I'm reading... but then I realise...this is Thailand, where anything can happen.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/court- ... 06444.html (http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/court-bans-thai-pm-from-politics/2008/12/02/1227980006444.html)

It says Thailand's Constitutional Court has dissolved the PPP party and banned Somchai from politics for 5 years.

Is this true? The other question is, if it's true... is it actually effective? Or is it decision with no substance or ability to be enforced?

Thailand seems to have a history of all these crisis periods... it's like the same crisis happening over and over and over again.

Except each time, they perform the crisis a different way. It's like a masturbation.

Beachlover
December 2nd, 2008, 14:09
PAD is demanding the resignation of the entire cabinet now.

Oh f*ck.... this may take forever. I wish they would just hurry up and orgasm and get over it.

I'm sure thousands of businesses in Thailand feel the same way. As would 350,000 tourists.

December 2nd, 2008, 14:46
I'm thinking that if the UK Lib/Dem party see whats happening in Thailand they may take over Heathrow

December 2nd, 2008, 15:18
Travelman868 wrote:

"I'm thinking that if the UK Lib/Dem party see whats happening in Thailand they may take over Heathrow".

Now that might be a very good idea, anything to get rid of the blatant buddy, buddy corruption that we are now witnessing in this Brown Government :(

December 2nd, 2008, 15:18
There isnt that many Lib Dems, it's hard enough for them to fill a confernece hall let alone a 1 ruddy airrport!! LOL

Sen Yai
December 3rd, 2008, 01:36
Oh f*ck.... this may take forever. I wish they would just hurry up and orgasm and get over it.

I'm sure thousands of businesses in Thailand feel the same way.

Yes, I've heard that many of the young business on Soi Twighlight think like that quite often.

anakot
December 3rd, 2008, 07:47
Sen Yai
Thanks for the avatar. Gave me a good laugh from my BKK stronghold waiting from repat to Mao's new colony