View Full Version : Princess Crematorium Site in BKK

jvt22222
December 1st, 2008, 14:03
Does anybody have any definitive information as to how long the structures that were built for the late Princess's cremation will remain standing for public viewing? During the televised commentary it was mentions "for a month".

Thanks.

Sen Yai
December 1st, 2008, 14:30
It's being dismantled right now:

www.nationmultimedia.com/worldhotnews/read.php?newsid=30089617 (http://www.nationmultimedia.com/worldhotnews/read.php?newsid=30089617)

fedssocr
December 1st, 2008, 18:49
I went to see it last week. I think the 30th was supposed to be the last day. It was quite impressive as were the crowds on Tuesday. They spent a crazy amount of money on it.

jvt22222
December 2nd, 2008, 07:02
.... for the info........ missed seeing it!!!!!

December 2nd, 2008, 09:52
.... for the info........ missed seeing it!!!!!

I wouldn't worry too much vt22222, as it is very apparent to me from the many posts I have read here, that as far as the funeral was concerned, there was something that was far more significant and of much greater importance than the structures, that was also missed by everyone.

Cheers,

George.

December 2nd, 2008, 23:25
... it is very apparent to me from the many posts I have read here, that as far as the funeral was concerned, there was something that was far more significant and of much greater importance than the structures, that was also missed by everyone.

I think you'll find it has actually been remarked on indirectly (all it can be) by quite a few, George. The phrase "say no more" springs to mind.