View Full Version : Mama San Sawatdee Bar Pattayaland Brutally Murdered

zinzone
November 25th, 2008, 19:48
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000007881 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007881)

markie1
November 25th, 2008, 21:04
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007881

How very sad to read that story of this young boys death what a waste of another life.
And also i read a few other stories on the Pataya daily news,which were interesting , Paedophile arested and charged with messing around with young boys a guy from Canada thats been on the run for a while.

The other story which was sad although was quite amusing was the Guy at 75 who had just Picked up a street girl and had Sex in the hotel room,, after the sexual act had finnished he got up had a heartattack and died,all i can say to this he must have died a happy man.

November 25th, 2008, 22:02
The other story which was sad although was quite amusing was the Guy at 75 who had just Picked up a street girl and had Sex in the hotel room,, after the sexual act had finnished he got up had a heartattack and died,all i can say to this he must have died a happy man.

Depends, perhaps he had his hands tied behind his back and a plastic bag over his head too. I wonder if his body was checked for drugs? Seems to be quite normal for falangs to either have heart attacks or commit suicide in very mysterious ways in Pattaya. Lets not forget the young partner in a well known gay hotel who was found dead after a fire with his fingers removed very conveniently after just drawing up a will to benifit one of the other partners. :cheers:

jvt22222
November 26th, 2008, 06:45
When I heard of this tragic loss in Boyz Town on Monday night I just could not believe it ............ I have know Neung for longer than I have lived in Pattaya (eight years), having first met him when coming here as a tourist ..... I think that he has worked in most of the bars along Pattayaland Soi 1 as doorman, waiter and finally as a mamasan .......... he was warm, friendly and would always welcome me with an endearing, sincere greeting ......... I will always remember one Loy Kratong spent with him and his close colleague Don when we placed our kratongs in the water off the old pier which used to be near Boyz Town ....... unlike many of the mamasans I have known, he was unassuming and helpful in his efforts ......... go in peace, Neung, you will be missed.

asdsrfr-old
November 26th, 2008, 12:36
I don't think that one can underestimate the influence that Yaba (Methamphetamine) has played in the increase of violent crime in Pattaya.

In communities in the US that had never seen much in they way of crime--especially violent crime--that all changed once Methamphetamine moved in.

The drug changes people's brain chemistry in a way that inspires them to commit very violent senseless acts. Whether or not the murderer in this case was on the drug or not is not known. With the increase in both violent crime and Yaba use in Pattaya I am sure that the two are related.

For your own safety, avoid associating with anyone who you know or suspect to be under the influence of Yaba. Their mood can change quickly and in the most violent way!

November 26th, 2008, 18:52
This from Pattaya News

Mr. Abdullah Man aged 19, a Burmese National, is employed by the Dreamboy Bar in Soi Pattayaland 1 and was caught on Tuesday Night in Nhakon Rachasima Province in the North-East of Thailand on the strength of an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Courts. The suspect, who confessed to the killing, claimed that he had been in a casual relationship with the victim, Khun Tanorm aged 32.

November 26th, 2008, 19:08
asdsrfr wrote:

For your own safety, avoid associating with anyone who you know or suspect to be under the influence of Yaba. Their mood can change quickly and in the most violent way!

Alas, it's a sad fact that most of the bar workers take Yaba and a lot of the 'non working' youth in Thailand too. It's effects on the body and mind can have a far-reaching effect for both the user and their family's. A lot of the drugs found on the streets in Thailand come from 'jungle' factories inside Burma so anything could end up being used to manufacture this abhorrent drug. One of the many signs of users of this drug is insomnia or sleep disorder.

November 27th, 2008, 13:43
When will one of these hopped up dope heads decide your his enemy?
Becareful out there boys and girls, this is a dangerous sandbox we're playing in.

travelerjim
November 28th, 2008, 12:28
As reported on Pattaya Daily News:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000007895 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007895)

EXCELLENT PATTAYA POLICE WORK TRACKS DOWN BRUTAL KILLER OF GAY MAN
According to news reported on November 25, 2008 , Mr. Tanorm, a gay man, had
been brutally murdered at his room. Police had presumed that he was killed by a
companion he had brought back to his room on the day before the incident occurred.

The police team had been searching for the suspect throughout the gay community
and trying to gather more information about him. The Police had shown pictures of
the suspect to all the witnesses and finally found out that the suspect, a Mr. Abdul
Lorman or Bird (19), had worked at the Dream Boy, a gay bar in Pattaya Land Soi 1.

With information obtained from his place of work, police armed with a warrant issued
from the Pattaya court rushed to house no. 1/10 Moo.8 Soongnern, Nakornratchasima (Korat)
where the suspect had lived before, but they did not find him there.

After further investigation they finally managed to arrest the suspect at his friend's house
in Kokgroout, Korat on the night of 25th November (two days after the crime had taken place).

read more with pics..

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownew ... 0000007895 (http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.php?IDNEWS=0000007895)

-------------------

Good police work...two days to catch the murderer ...
even when he was already up North!

tj

vnman
November 28th, 2008, 16:11
asdsrfr wrote:

Alas, it's a sad fact that most of the bar workers take Yaba and a lot of the 'non working' youth in Thailand too. It's effects on the body and mind can have a far-reaching effect for both the user and their family's. A lot of the drugs found on the streets in Thailand come from 'jungle' factories inside Burma so anything could end up being used to manufacture this abhorrent drug. One of the many signs of users of this drug is insomnia or sleep disorder.

I used it myself many times, and all i can say is that the sex is ten timers better on it. I will never forgot the nights that i spent with A boy in Bangkok. The sex sessions would last for hours and sometimes days on end.

I never got any violent in pulses. I only spanked that boy, when he asked me nicely.

Me

November 28th, 2008, 17:20
vnman wrote;

I used it myself many times, and all i can say is that the sex is ten timers better on it. I will never forgot the nights that i spent with A boy in Bangkok. The sex sessions would last for hours and sometimes days on end.

I never got any violent in pulses. I only spanked that boy, when he asked me nicely.

Lucky you, it's long term use that effects the body and mind, the most disturbing cases that I have come across have, sadly been that.......

jcowle
November 28th, 2008, 17:55
Nung was one of our mamasans in Sawadee Boys, more importantly he was a good fried for over 9 years, He will be missed by us all and none more than me.
We are traveling up to his home tonight for his cremation, I am delighted to report about 25 of his friends are also traveling to pay there last respects.
Nung, Swadee Boys staff and myself will always be thinking of you.
Take care love from Sawadee Boys

November 28th, 2008, 23:16
Nung, Swadee Boys staff and myself will always be thinking of you.
Take care love from Sawadee Boys

Simply tragic. Pattaya has lost an angel. :(