PDA

View Full Version : Chubby Thaiboys - hard to found in Pattaya ???

November 25th, 2008, 09:37
Hi there,
anyone knows where I can found chubby thaiboys in pattaya? Maybe any Bar or gogo?

November 25th, 2008, 10:32
Hi there,
anyone knows where I can found chubby thaiboys in pattaya? Maybe any Bar or gogo?

Go to green forest on Soi VC on the way to Sunee Plaza. There is a cute baby elephant there. He is a waiter there.

francois
November 25th, 2008, 11:29
Hi there,

Yes, in some gogo bars I do see chubs. Just keep looking. I think more in Boyztown area.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 25th, 2008, 12:02
hey chubby chaser ..do they have to be Thai ???:angel8:

November 25th, 2008, 12:19
Its funny when I meet a guy he says, I like my men big and when I get him home, take of my 12 hour Girdle, he then says, well Ill have to cum back later, it was the other 12 hours I must have meant, when IтАЩm drunk :drunken:

Aunty
November 25th, 2008, 12:36
hey chubby chaser ..do they have to be Thai ???:angel8:

Indeed Mr Zet, don't you look past our Doris now. Doesn't she look one-of-a-kind as Miss December? As they say, many a fine tune is still played on an old fiddle.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/Aunties_photos/Doris.jpg

November 25th, 2008, 16:00
Thankx for the informations. I take a tour to visit the places next days :blackeye:

@ Lunchtime O'Booze
No...not everytime the must be thai. But they look so nice if you make them cum :colors:
Chubbys from other lands also welcome. Maybe we have a chub-club next time here in thailand

PeterUK
November 25th, 2008, 17:48
If you're looking for chubby Thai boys, just hang around pizza places and other fast-food joints. Won't be long before you meet some. And since this is Pattaya we're talking about, I dare say a few of them will be available. ':8('

November 25th, 2008, 18:26
I can't tell you about Pattaya but if you visit Bangkok then this is the place for you:

Bearbie Bar (http://bearbiebar.com/)

gearguy
November 25th, 2008, 19:01
One of the boys at the massage places in Boystown is a cute chubby fellow. Forget which one he works at.

November 27th, 2008, 08:42
Just follow in my wake: every lad that I date seems to become quite portly after the first year or so! I would like to think that it is due to the home cooking, but I suspect that the tanks of gin have something to do with it as well...

Wesley
November 27th, 2008, 12:34
Hi there,

Wow if I wnated Chubby I would just stay in America and save the plane flight

All the best.

Wes

November 27th, 2008, 18:19
Sorry, but l cant help it..

Try KFC or McDonalds..

Ok l 'll get my coat as well.