PDA

View Full Version : gra45 = BBB Not

TrongpaiExpat
November 24th, 2008, 13:53
Today at 1445 hours Bangkok time I had a MSN web cam chat with gra45 and he is not our dear troll Bad Boy Billy. I am basing this on that photo of Billy with Monty that I saved before he complained to the moderators and had his face blocked out. The person I chatted with does not look anything like that photo.

We are going to meet face-to-face when he comes to Bangkok and I am willing to meet with anyone else (trolls, or not) that wants to dispel rumors of nefarious identity, pm or msnm me if your being accused.

I guess this really belongs in the posting guide lines forum, and will get moved there and ignored eventually.

November 24th, 2008, 21:58
Today at 1445 hours Bangkok time I had a MSN web cam chat with gra45 and he is not our dear troll Bad Boy Billy. I am basing this on that photo of Billy with Monty that I saved before he complained to the moderators and had his face blocked out. The person I chatted with does not look anything like that photo.

We are going to meet face-to-face when he comes to Bangkok and I am willing to meet with anyone else (trolls, or not) that wants to dispel rumors of nefarious identity, pm or msnm me if your being accused.

I guess this really belongs in the posting guide lines forum, and will get moved there and ignored eventually.

Ach just another troll started from khun.... Smiles.

Hope you and Graham have a nice holiday.

Chris

Impulse
November 25th, 2008, 03:52
Well,he certainly sounds like bad boy billy,but if you notice also sounds like Let me tell you when he writes"So sad" at the end of a paragraph.

TrongpaiExpat
November 25th, 2008, 09:33
Well,he certainly sounds like bad boy billy,but if you notice also sounds like Let me tell you when he writes"So sad" at the end of a paragraph.

I know what LMTU/ear wig looks like in person. Gra45 is not LMTU.

Smiles
November 25th, 2008, 11:08
I think Gra45 is Baziel on yaba. Baziel is Baziel but only in Bruges. LMTU I'm certain is Hedda playing dumb.

Hope that clears everything up. :cheers:

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
November 25th, 2008, 16:29
I think Gra45 is Baziel on yaba. Baziel is Baziel but only in Bruges. LMTU I'm certain is Hedda playing dumb.

Cheers ...

Ohhh Smiles darling you can have us both one at each end of you then we can call you "THE SPIT"

Actually billyboi on a spit has been mentioned often in the past Wishful thinking for all of us but we live in hope

Will you supply your own apple?

November 26th, 2008, 07:04

Cheers ...

Baziel is Baziel but sure not in Bruges !!! Whe don't have clowns like Baziel in the city ! :clown:

YABA DABA DOO DOO !

That clears everything ? :flower:

November 26th, 2008, 17:01
I had a web cam chat with gra45 and he is not our dear troll Bad Boy Billy.We are going to meet face-to-face

Better still ...........why dont you sit on his face?
just like 2 poofs in a pod........ah sorry,peas in a pod !

November 26th, 2008, 17:35
yes thankyou Gra,I am looking for love and thats why i frequent this board.

Do you feel the love in the air as your reading this board,do you feel the love between the board members as i do,that feeling of bondship ,of brotherhood,oflove just as i do gra?it makes you want to cry with happiness doesnt it?
I can feel that love between you and Smiles developing and i really hope its one of the many faces you get to sit on,im sure Smiles doesnt mean it when he accuses you of being that big fat cunt bbb.
Im glad Trongpai settled our concerns about this,just to think ....you were that big fat cunt using another name.?horror horror

just As a matter of interest,when you were camming with Trongpai ,did you both have your hand on it?

November 26th, 2008, 18:04
Yes gra,you just fucked me darling,yes im a slut,does it turn you on talking to me like that,it does me ,especially when i think about the bit where i sit my big fat ass on your face .
You think your a man but your only a boy.Now get on your knees and kiss the ground i walk on.
We should really cam with each other because you sound like such a cutie ,i would really love to wrap my arms around you,after you have kissed my feet.
Really i think you should tell everyone the truth that you are that big fat troll that used to be on here,because i know you are.

Trongpai might say he saw your face.....but we all know trongpais eyesights not good.....especially after years of being a w.......r

lonelywombat
November 27th, 2008, 02:56
Looks like we will never know if the wall is really billy. He seems to have been removed as a member already

Well done Jinks

lonelywombat
November 27th, 2008, 04:56
Looks like we will never know if the wall is really billy. He seems to have been removed as a member already

Well done Jinks

Ohhh come on i was just getting up "the wall" i think he really wanted me LOL

The Wall in Sydney is the area where rent boys ply their trade and Billy is known to have lived just off Oxford Street

I dont think he works the wall as there would be little interest in a 150kilo middle aged poof

Wesley
November 27th, 2008, 12:31
Who really cares, we all hide behind some facade of writing styles and generic words, often intended to confuse and mess with peopleтАЩs heads. I had the old fart Homi going for a while myself. No one really but George knows who I am or what I do, the rest live in pure bliss, accusing yet excusing one another. What shall I say? Smiles loves to stir the shit pot. Let him have his fun. I have no problem with this board but post on others as well which seems to be less likely to go on attack mode for no reason. Therefore, I like it here and there and Smiles as well for all we know posts in several different names. Therefore, who cares really! Until they come and introduce themselves to be who they are. I met lots of nice guys, none of which took me to be any more than I am. I had a blast while there and one ever week here. Who cares if I seem to enjoy life for what it is, and using every precious moment while others like to play at life using this forum as some headless vicar of the real thing. In addition, if someone uses my signature тАЬAll the bestтАЭ and misspells often, then will they be called me.

All the best!

Wes