PDA

View Full Version : Wild West Boys cock show!

Patexpat
November 23rd, 2008, 10:13
Was amazed last night at the midnight show at WWB to see a parade of about a dozen hard cocks on display from some of their finest boys! A big surprise and cheered me up no end :-)

November 23rd, 2008, 10:41
There's no need to travel all the way to Pattaya to see one bar with a cock show.
Every gogo bar in Bangkok's Soi Twilight, plus others in the Suriwong area, do them every night ... and there's a lot more than a parade.

Patexpat
November 23rd, 2008, 11:02
Padlom, who said I travelled? I live here! duh!

At the point is that this type of show in Pattaya is the exception, not the norm - so for people living or visiting here this would be of interest! We know already what is available in BKK thank you!

TrongpaiExpat
November 23rd, 2008, 12:06

At the point is that this type of show in Pattaya is the exception, not the norm - so for people living or visiting here this would be of interest! We know already what is available in BKK thank you!

Update your location to Pattaya and then there's less chance of misunderstanding. Then there's posters who leave the location field blank and make references to 'here' and 'there' and we are left with having to assume where, though generally it's Pattaya.

Oh, by the way, thanks for the info, I am on the way 'there'.

November 23rd, 2008, 12:22

And the point is ... that people visiting Thailand who want to see a gogo bar where there is a lot of cock on display and with sex shows would get more choice and see more in Bangkok.

There is nothing wrong with many Pattaya gogo bars; they are cheaper for drinks, offs and tips but they are restricted in the type of shows that they can put on. Many Pattaya gogo bars have excellent 'Cabaret' shows with costumed singers miming the lyrics but if the punters want to see lots of cock, live sex shows, blow jobs and someone being buggered on a trapeze or up a ladder then Bangkok is the place to visit.

November 23rd, 2008, 14:28
that is a new thing. they didnt have it when i went four nights ago. ill have to get back.

November 24th, 2008, 19:51
Alf, it's an occasional show. Don't expect it every night...