PDA

View Full Version : Reward flights for 50 % less British Air Miles ALL seats!

travelerjim
November 22nd, 2008, 15:36
Friends, I received this e-mail info from BA today:

DO YOU HAVE MILES ON BRITISH AIRWAYS?
IF SO...THIS IS GREAT NEWS!

Reward flights for 50 percent less BA Miles‏

Our best-ever reward flight offer is happening now.

WeтАЩve reduced the BA Miles needed for round trip reward flights, in all cabins,
to all destinations worldwide, by 50%.

But hurry. Book before midnight GMT on 28 November 2008,
or theyтАЩll go without you.

Enjoy your trip, and your savings.

Book now

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/gl ... public/en_ (http://www.britishairways.com/travel/globalgateway.jsp/global/public/en_)

* This offer does not apply to Part Cash Part Miles or Miles for Upgrade.
See BA website for full terms and conditions.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Terms and Conditions:

тАв 50% off applies to full BA Miles prices.
тАв This offer does not apply to Part Cash Part Miles, Miles for Upgrade or Gold Open Access rewards.
тАв Not available on one way bookings.

тАв Bookings need to be made between 21st November 2008 and midnight GMT 28th November 2008 inclusive.

тАв This offer is available to all British Airways Executive Club Members booking solely using BA Miles and flown on BA mainline scheduled services with a BA prefix, but not on services operated wholly or partly by BAтАЩs franchisees, codeshare partners or oneworldтДв alliance members.

тАв Offer only applies to new bookings

тАв No cash or credit alternative will be offered.
тАв Subject to availability.

тАв Reward flights are subject to Executive Club terms & conditions.
Executive Club Members must pay all applicable surcharges, govтАЩt fees and taxes.

тАв British Airways flights can be booked 350 days in advance.

---------------------------------

Enjoy!

tj

jinks
November 22nd, 2008, 21:00
Welcome back Jim, where have you been?

bing
November 23rd, 2008, 03:46
Yes, I also am glad to see you posting again. I was beginning to thnk your health might be a problem. I think of you every time I take a Thai frind to a dentist or eye doctor.

Hmmm
November 23rd, 2008, 06:07
These sort of offers are hopefully one of the few upsides of the current economic crisis.

BA and Qantas have just ended a brief 'two seats for one' offer on the Australia-SE Asia-London route that hadn't been seen for years.

The airlines are obviously looking at their advance bookings for early next year and realizing that they've dropped through the floor. On top of that with the fuel cost dropping again they can more readily afford to do it.

I've just booked some flights with points for March-April and had far more seats / dates to choose from than in recent years.

November 23rd, 2008, 13:43
I don't care what they do. NOTHING will get me back on UA. I am using all my FF miles netx yera then be done with them, forever.

At least Delta is alwys on time.

November 23rd, 2008, 16:44
Does their accounting system show miles held by passengers as a liability then? I used to hold miles in another alliance with a big carrier in the US. Spending my miles on short hops over there proved absolutely impossible.

BA flight - reward? Someone has a great sense of humour. Never been the same since they joined up with BEA.

November 23rd, 2008, 16:59
Never been the same since they joined up with BEA.

That's only 40 years ago LOL

November 24th, 2008, 04:17
Never been the same since they joined up with BEA.

That's only 40 years ago LOL

Seems like yesterday, BOAC brought me home from Paya Lebar. Best flight I ever had on them.

November 24th, 2008, 14:36
BOAC

Will the COMET ever be forgotten?

November 24th, 2008, 15:37
BOAC

Will the COMET ever be forgotten?

That was a lovely aircraft. The first jet to do the pond and the first jet I ever flew on.
However, the craft in my avatar is a Vickers VC10. I think those last saw service as troop carriers for the RAF, not very long ago.

November 24th, 2008, 18:44
I think of you every time I take a Thai frind to a dentist or eye doctor.

My Thai friend ("FOUND" me at waterfall on way to POW museum, yummy) won't let me go to the Dentist with him he says the nurses don't want farangs watching ,makes them nervous. Says it will be same for the doctor.