View Full Version : So desperate he is looking for a Gun?

November 20th, 2008, 17:56
Even though its a hypothetical question the poster is trying to throw a smoke screen with it, I'm sure,..... to try to liven up the conversation on this most boring of forums, unless you love to hear about the Presidentual Race.

Should a desperate man have a Gun?

I was reading on one of the other sites, where some guy was so desperate with being robbed and threatened and set up, he wanted to get a gun and shoot the offenders even though it may have been the police themselves hes talking about.

Well you would have to have something hideous happen to you for this drastic move and I expect some people do live in a murky world of diversity and ruthlessness, to have to stoop so low.

I was thinking of what scenarios would you have to lower yourself to, for you to sink to such depths so this is all I can come up with

.a)

You have a live in lover you trust him and he stays with you for some years, apart from when he is at his studies, then one day he disappears from a nice restaurant diner to find he has gone with all his belongings, plus a lot of yours to, you find out he has had a much younger boyfriend for a long time and they have the whole town laughing at you.

Do you take your gun and threaten him?

b) You now find your sinking deeper in to depression some one shows you a Bar with very Cute Boys in it, but its very dubious, you take a shine to one lad he comes home with you and after your fun, he says IтАЩm under age, IтАЩm going to the police if you donтАЩt pay me a lot of money?

c)
What do you do, get your gun and shoot him, so the problem will go away, no you let him go, If maybe an hour or so later, there is a knock at the door, you donтАЩt answer, you look and see the police, are they just checking for criminals in the area or looking for me, they keep knocking, at last they go away, yuk, I better be on the next plane out, so you grab what you can quick, your off, what good would your gun do. you have to get rid of it now in case your landlord finds it, plus all your other hidden treasure, but now a gun.what can you do with this not take it on the plane

d)
Of course these is just what could happen if you were stupid enough to get caught out or an old Boyfriend could just come back with a few mates, while your in bed and try to clean you out, after trying the old way, with his charm, what you do get your gun, threaten them, no of course not, he or one of his mates, know your not going to shoot all of them, so they grab your gun and shoot you, so who would want a gun, unless of course things have got so bad, your that desperate, well then donтАЩt come here, stay where you live and rock on your old comfortable chair. put your hands up....your time is up?

Do you think things have got so bad in Thailand, you need a GUN?

"Source"- http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.p ... topic=5380 (http://www.baht-stop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5380)

November 20th, 2008, 18:58
:puke:

Wesley
November 20th, 2008, 19:30
obviously spent some time in New York City.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 20th, 2008, 20:07
I would never have a gun in the house..remember there is an old Indian saying that a weapon will be used at some stage.

Imagine if the Colonel..sorry, I mean Homintern visited one day and I was cleaning it ?. OK you may think he was in the army but it was only the latrine unit and the silly bugger is just as likely to fiddle with it and blow my head off.

Bob
November 21st, 2008, 03:19
Only for a brief nano second did I fleetingly ponder the use of a gun on myself - and that was as punishment for having read this post in the first place. Slightly bizarre.

November 21st, 2008, 16:40
What is really surpising about this guest post from ButtStrap is that it doesn't list the scenario of being harassed on a message forum by witless, bitchy queens, in-drag interminably citing wikipaedia.