PDA

View Full Version : Pre-trip report, -1 week and counting for this LOS virgin!

topjohn5
November 19th, 2008, 11:07
Well, IтАЩm a planner so youтАЩre getting a pre-trip report from meтАж

For those that do not know, my first trip to LOS is in just two short weeks. For those that care, I will post occasionally while IтАЩm gone but, not the bulk of it until I return and compile things (including some pictures, I imagine).

Forgive me Wesley, but IтАЩm not going to post a тАЬblow by blowтАЭ (pun intended) as you did but, I will give youтАЩll a few words of my first-timer thoughts and reactions at few points during my trip. I think that posting a little, since IтАЩm a Thailand virgin, is in order and may be entertaining to some.
My itinerary is not set in stone yet and I donтАЩt expect it to be. IтАЩm going to allow myself (as hard as it is for me to do this) to be free to change things if something strikes my fancyтАж.and that тАЬsomethingтАЭ no doubt means, someone, lolтАж..

First, if any of you are confused; donтАЩt be because playing with the boys (twinks to slightly-fem guys) are my first priority on this trip. All my Thai cultural experiences will be taken in while with them! Call me a sex tourist if you want since I certainly fit the profile I guess. I am, however, the marrying kind and have been in two long-term relationships before this last one of 8 years with the Russian boy blew up a year+ ago. I am most happy I think in a relationship, but here in Thailand, I really doubt I am in any position to enter into a long distance relationship. However, semi-bfтАЩs are okay! Moreover, I will admit I already support 2 boys in Colombia now and I could do a few more in various places I think. My Pinoy boy certainly is a possible future bf but, for now, itтАЩs just casual.

So, I am in no rush to find a bf and I will resist the temptation, I hope (he says rolling his eyes because he knows he is soooo weak this way).
Anyway, I decided to meet my guys 3 different ways on this trip. IтАЩm doing this mainly because I couldnтАЩt just be a total butterfly. Sorry guys. Sigh. Many of you tried to help me be a total butterfly but it just didnтАЩt stick, lol. I just have to do this my way I guess. So, the TJ Thailand Twink Tour consists of; a 2 week date with a semi-bf from the Philippines brought to Thailand, free college boys (4 dates set-up so far) for 1-4 days at a time (arranged online) and being a total bar butterfly for about 2 weeks.

Here is my thumbnail itinerary (subject to change due to the boyтАЩs whims):
3 nights BKK with 2 college boys
3 nights Koh Chang with another college boy (already changed again from Koh Kood)
1 night in Pattaya with same college boy as Koh Chang above
10 nights helping the Pattaya economy, butterfly-style (spoke to a couple of bar boys online but no promisesтАж.save, one cutie I did tell IтАЩd off for a night, lol)
6 nights back in BKK with 1 college boy (2 nights) and then the other 4 is the start of my two-week Pinoy-guy time
2 nights at Koh Larn (pinoy boy)
5 nights in Pattaya (pinoy boy)
10 nights back in BKK (3 with pinoy boy and then 7 free to do BKK or fill with the college boys)

And, before you all ask about the boys I set up dates with. The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap. However, this is my choice and none of them has asked for anything at all. I have vetted them fairly well and we have been on phone, cam and chat many times. I certainly could be wrong about their intentions but time will tell.

Two of the four boys are in BKK and the other two are in the north going to school (tourism, tourism, accounting, English majors). Three of the boys are average boy-next-door looks but have qualities I find very appealing such as ability with English and personalities that make me smile. The other one is drop dead cute, amazing, fantastic and canтАЩt speak English hardly at all but, I am imbuing upon him a secret yet perfect personality. IтАЩm absolutely convinced he possesses something other than his looks and his willingness to, as he said; тАЬтАжdo any you want, me all nightтАж.I gay queen my daringтАЭтАжbut mainly, sighтАж..I just want to fuck his brains out, lolтАж

I have flushed so many college boys from the list that were amazingly beautiful but due to their attitude or inability with English, it just wasnтАЩt going to work. One guy, from the north (who was a real cutie), when asked how much money he might need for the bus ride, food and taxi (to get to me in BKK)тАж.told me 5000 baht, hahahahaha! Just to be sure he hadnтАЩt added an accidental zero when he typed, I did ask him to break it down for me. So, since he wasnтАЩt dumb he told me it was for a round trip, a hotel the night before so he could be fresh (ROFL) and lots of food since he ate a real lot (ROFL, ROFL). I think he heard the water as I pulled the chainтАжтАж.

Also, in case you want to know a little bit about my pinoy friend. This is what I posted here before:
тАЬWell, I've made a few changes to my schedule (not that anyone is following my every move, hahahaha). I decided for a couple of reasons to skip the Philippines trip I had planned and just focus on Thailand. I will now be in Thailand for a full 5 and a half weeks from the 6th of December through January 14th! I was originally going to spend 3 weeks with a semi-bf (as we like to call each other) in the Philippines but instead now I'm going to fly him to Thailand for a two week vacation.
He is a fun Pinoy boy and never asks me for a dime. He deserves a good vacation. He landed a great job at only 21 as an accountant with big British/Canadian/American Company. He is also a talented dancer (what a combo, a brain and an ass, lol). He's the marrying kind but a bit wild still (so was I at 21) so it should be a fun time. He has never been out of the Philippines. Also, he has come out at work but not to his family yet so this will be the first time he has ever really been able to be openly gay and he is looking forward to the experience. Oh yeah, he is not Catholic so he missed that whole guilt trip that it seems a lot of the Pinoy boys struggle with and, a nice plus for me, he speaks English very well.....тАЭ

joba
November 19th, 2008, 11:24
All the best for your trip.....sounds like a plan. How did you meet all the boys online - nice way to plan a trip.....

topjohn5
November 19th, 2008, 12:10
All the best for your trip.....sounds like a plan. How did you meet all the boys online - nice way to plan a trip.....

http://www.camfrog.com
http://www.thailovelinks.com
http://www.gayromeo.com
http://www.gay.com

for pinoy:

http://www.guys4men.com

Smiles
November 19th, 2008, 16:43
" ... The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! ...тАЭ
Hahahahaha!!! Chao Na is never right ... and the college boys? Free? .... hahahahaha.

Cheers though & have a good trip ...

lonelywombat
November 19th, 2008, 16:58
" ... The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! ...тАЭ
Hahahahaha!!! Chao Na is never right ... and the college boys? Free? .... hahahahaha.

What is smiles all about quoting Chao Na who has not posted this thread

From my experience camfrog, gayromeo, gay.com and guys4men all are very worth while

Maybe smiles attitude turns guys off on those sites

Smiles
November 19th, 2008, 17:28

What is smiles all about quoting Chao Na who has not posted this thread

From my experience camfrog, gayromeo, gay.com and guys4men all are very worth while

Maybe smiles attitude turns guys off on those sites
Dear Wombat,
I was quoting Topjohn, who was referring to Chao Na.
Thought that was obvious, but obviously detecting the obvious is a characteristic not common to wombats. Perhaps try reading a post correctly before missing rather obvious nuances.

Cheers ...

TrongpaiExpat
November 19th, 2008, 18:28
Well, IтАЩm a planner

That an understatement. You have contingency plans? What if "date#1" does not want to relinquish you when "date #2" is on the schedule?

I have tried this internet meeting on Holiday once or twice and it has never worked out for various reasons. First, students are busy, some work and days off are numbered. Then there's the Asian way of going out in groups, are you prepared for that contingency?

I look forward to a post trip report. Should be interesting and I really do hope your plans work out as you anticipate, all the luck in the world.

November 19th, 2008, 22:50
Well, IтАЩm a planner ...The college boys are free ...I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap...two are in the north going to school

TJ,

after over 200 posts here before your first visit you seem to have totally ignored 99% of what anyone has said. Why did you bother??

"College boys" - and you genuinely believe that? Small wonder the banking system is in the state it is. When do you think they go to college? How do you think they have so much time off, conveniently just when you want to visit (and just when you chat or phone)?

A friend of my partner's convinced his otherwise intelligent Swiss b/f he was attending "college" in the North for years (and still is), even down to the "graduation" photos at the college, with his "fellow students" (they were genuine!) in cap and gown, etc. He had only completed 9 years of high school, and the only "college" he ever attended was Babylon.

Another friend, who died from Aids last month, had a similar story and went to Australia and Switzerland, all expenses paid, to meet customers who had never met him IRL. He could have set up a shop just selling the freebies he had got from Western Union.

I could say more, but what would be the point?

Patexpat
November 19th, 2008, 22:53
I suspect a quick dose of Thai reality will cause a sudden change of these carefully laid plans! ROFL :clown:

bing
November 19th, 2008, 23:05
The good thing is that you can afford to live your fantasy, and if your Thai Friend of the moment does not live up to expectations, you need only turn on gaydar for a short while to find another. This can happen almost anyplace, not just in bars. A good sense of safety a good judgement are needed qualities to have and I am sure with your life experiences you will not get besotton with the first cute face you meet. I wish you all good luck on your trip, and do let us know of the details when you return. I will love to see your pics too.

Brad the Impala
November 19th, 2008, 23:09
I am sure with your life experiences you will not get besotton with the first cute face you meet.

That pleasure is reserved for the Colonel.

Bob
November 19th, 2008, 23:26
Have fun, Topjohn. Hell, I'm exhausted just from reading your planned itinerary.

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 06:47
Those sites have many treasure hunters, even if they claim not to be moneyboys. Just be ready for the requests for 'help' when they come.

Yes, I truly expect to have several ask or hint at the need for cash.I know how to say no. That sort of thing would happen less with a moneyboy for sure since you're already paying. In Latin America this these requests are common as well and sounds like Thailand in this regard (also they don't like to offend by saying no to you, same same).
I do not know the culture to be sure but I am very good at setting expectations with people....and, I also realize that some will not listen no matter how often I repeat it......I expect this as well. When I hear, "I love you". I launch immediately into a discussion about it to be sure that they don't think I'm moved at that talk or even think it's appropriate when we haven't even met, lol. The guys that say that kind of thing to me in the first conversation usually get flushed fast.
For sure I have been fooled before and I will be fooled again (but what damage is there really if I don't try and make a serious bf out of one).....there are just to many factors at play here for there not to be "issues"......

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 07:08
Well, IтАЩm a planner

That an understatement. You have contingency plans? What if "date#1" does not want to relinquish you when "date #2" is on the schedule?

I have tried this internet meeting on Holiday once or twice and it has never worked out for various reasons. First, students are busy, some work and days off are numbered. Then there's the Asian way of going out in groups, are you prepared for that contingency?

I look forward to a post trip report. Should be interesting and I really do hope your plans work out as you anticipate, all the luck in the world.

Haha, Yes, the schedule WILL get fucked up (we are people!) and to me I love that unknown part. I also may won't to keep one of them as well but I won't unless someone cancels on me. But, I have made sure that I have one from the Bangkok area then one from out of town that has to take a bus, then Bangkok again then out of town. I have made it clear I have work to do in Bangkok (the only real work in Bangkok I have is some online work however so that's an excuse) and I have no more time then what I have planned with them (but maybe my work schedule will change, wink). I have said to all that I will have some extra days later if we want to see each other again (and that is true, I do have extra free days I will not fill)!
And, if I get stood up I also have a plan TE.....bend down and I'll whisper it in your ear, it's called the go go bars! shhhhhh don't tell anyone about them....I hear they have boys there!

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 07:41
Well, IтАЩm a planner ...The college boys are free ...I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap...two are in the north going to school

TJ,

after over 200 posts here before your first visit you seem to have totally ignored 99% of what anyone has said. Why did you bother??

"College boys" - and you genuinely believe that? Small wonder the banking system is in the state it is. When do you think they go to college? How do you think they have so much time off, conveniently just when you want to visit (and just when you chat or phone)?

A friend of my partner's convinced his otherwise intelligent Swiss b/f he was attending "college" in the North for years (and still is), even down to the "graduation" photos at the college, with his "fellow students" (they were genuine!) in cap and gown, etc. He had only completed 9 years of high school, and the only "college" he ever attended was Babylon.

Another friend, who died from Aids last month, had a similar story and went to Australia and Switzerland, all expenses paid, to meet customers who had never met him IRL. He could have set up a shop just selling the freebies he had got from Western Union.

I could say more, but what would be the point?

Very silly response GF.....99% of the advice ignored.....really, yeah think so.....99% huh, mmmmmmm....
Most of the advice in the very very few posts that were of major substance (lol) were conflicting.......some thought this and some that!
I actually listened to all of it and followed or will follow much advice (opinion)....but, I can't follow most of the advice I was given until I get there and shop, eat, sleep, see sights, travel around, participate in Thai customs, etc. Most of my posts had to do with those items to large extent.
You also make a strange assumption that I will be duped into some relationship. Odd! And, duped because they are college guys (or not since that doesn't matter). I think that the fact some guys are big fakes and dupe people is not limited to college or fake-college guys. There are many more moneyboys that fake out there customers as well don't you think. Have you been hurt by Thai boys once to many times GF? Been duped a lot huh?
I actually intend to have a great time GF. And, if some of the boys are great at lieing that's perfect, hahahaha! Hopefully, some of them will tell me how amazing I am in bed and I will tell them the same thing too!

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 07:44
The good thing is that you can afford to live your fantasy, and if your Thai Friend of the moment does not live up to expectations, you need only turn on gaydar for a short while to find another. This can happen almost anyplace, not just in bars. A good sense of safety a good judgement are needed qualities to have and I am sure with your life experiences you will not get besotton with the first cute face you meet. I wish you all good luck on your trip, and do let us know of the details when you return. I will love to see your pics too.

Thanks Bing!!! You have it soooo right!

giggsy
November 20th, 2008, 08:15
come on GF Have you been hurt by Thai boys once to many times ? Been duped a lot huh? huh? huh?
and while your at it gra wants to know your best and worst fuck in los huh? huh? huh?

November 20th, 2008, 08:40
TopJohn, well done. You took my advise of tracking University/College boys. You have done a very good ground work using all the tools available. You're winner, good luck and I can not wait for your report on return. Solid Bar the number 11 has changed number and I believe it is 73 or ask Poo. You will not regret. Cheers John and a nice holiday

blazer
November 20th, 2008, 09:31
Great planning on your trip. Have never done that with that much advanced planning. Looking forward to your reports.

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 10:21
Great planning on your trip. Have never done that with that much advanced planning. Looking forward to your reports.

Yes, it is a lot I admit it but, at this point, I have no plans for 9 days in Pattaya and 7 days in BKK.........so, 60% pre-scheduled with boys........hahahaha, I'm not sure how many will stay on schedule but we'll see! Actually, I am only not 100% sure of the 4 college guys since the Pinoy boy I am sure about.......
I just plan on having a great time no matter what happens to those plans!

zinzone
November 20th, 2008, 12:32
Gone Fishing says:
'after over 200 posts here before your first visit you seem to have totally ignored 99% of what anyone has said. Why did you bother??

I could say more, but what would be the point?'

A very good and realistic post GF.
Yes no point to say more as let others find out for themselves.
Also the experience of many is that it is better to pay for it and hence cut out all this bullshit, but I suppose there are those who need their ego's protected.

Wesley
November 20th, 2008, 12:32
I love the fun keep it up, I could relate all that I am up to here too I guess but I guess a little descretion is called for while at home. I do wish you all the best in your trip and PM me with the details if you don't want to post the Blow by Blow incidents.

Really all the best my friend!!!!!!!!

Wes

topjohn5
November 20th, 2008, 14:34
Gone Fishing says:
'after over 200 posts here before your first visit you seem to have totally ignored 99% of what anyone has said. Why did you bother??

Also the experience of many is that it is better to pay for it and hence cut out all this bullshit, but I suppose there are those who need their ego's protected.

Yes, thatтАЩs it baby! You have me all figured out! YouтАЩre a sharp oneтАж..maybe you ought to actually read my post before commenting. But, as I have learned here itтАЩs a rare thing to have someone actually read an entire post and then comment on what they read in contextтАж..you and GF are perfect togetherтАжтАж
I guess you know a lot of guys who have big egos that call themselves тАЬsex tourists", lol. And, of course I am too embarrassed to off a boy so thatтАЩs why I discuss it a couple of times in my post. You must have missed this sentence: тАЬand being a total bar butterfly for about 2 weeks.тАЭ And, it looks like this sentence flew by you too: тАЬ10 nights helping the Pattaya economy butterfly-style (spoke to a couple of bar boys online but no promisesтАж.save, one cutie I did tell IтАЩd off for a night, lol)тАЭ
Sigh, only on SGT do you have to defend yourself and insist you are a slut!!!

zinzone
November 20th, 2008, 14:53
Excuse me TJ, but really why would i want to read your post?
I was commenting on GF's comments, not yours.
I did try to read your post but it was so boring I gave up.
Perhaps the boys will likewise also discover you to be an incredible yawn.....

zinzone
November 20th, 2008, 15:56
gra 45, only have to read your post(s) to see you for sure you are not educated.
I suppose being in Australia you have a problem finding a kangaroo to shag you, right?

Wesley
November 20th, 2008, 16:45
Gone Fishing says:

Yes, thatтАЩs it baby! You have me all figured out! YouтАЩre a sharp oneтАж..maybe you ought to actually read my post before commenting. But, as I have learned here itтАЩs a rare thing to have someone actually read an entire post and then comment on what they read in contextтАж..you and GF are perfect togetherтАжтАж
I guess you know a lot of guys who have big egos that call themselves тАЬsex tourists", lol. And, of course I am too embarrassed to off a boy so thatтАЩs why I discuss it a couple of times in my post. You must have missed this sentence: тАЬand being a total bar butterfly for about 2 weeks.тАЭ And, it looks like this sentence flew by you too: тАЬ10 nights helping the Pattaya economy butterfly-style (spoke to a couple of bar boys online but no promisesтАж.save, one cutie I did tell IтАЩd off for a night, lol)тАЭ
Sigh, only on SGT do you have to defend yourself and insist you are a slut!!!

Well some of us make better sluts than others, pay them no mind, thats what I did and had the tme of my life. If I lived up to the expectations of everyone on SGT I would have to sell my home.

Have fun keep it in a diary and put it in print one day for the next Ann Rice gay Vampire stories in LOS.

have a good time TJ I am rooting for ya!!!!!!!

lonelywombat
November 20th, 2008, 16:55
Maybe I am missing something as I like the chase I like to go looking at what is available and pick what appeals

The thought of doing it all impersonal and by the net, takes all the thrill and dare I say romance out of it

Maybe you will have a marvellous time and we will read about it on all forums. But it seems wooden, lacks spark.

You seem over organized, you remind me of a friend that said

"A fuck missed out on is one never caught up with"

He also used to say a bad fuck is better than a solo hand job. Surely there is some emotion missing?

you seem to be so planned it is almost mechanical and I wonder if it will be fun

markie1
November 20th, 2008, 19:13
Well, IтАЩm a planner so youтАЩre getting a pre-trip report from meтАж

For those that do not know, my first trip to LOS is in just two short weeks. For those that care, I will post occasionally while IтАЩm gone but, not the bulk of it until I return and compile things (including some pictures, I imagine).

Forgive me Wesley, but IтАЩm not going to post a тАЬblow by blowтАЭ (pun intended) as you did but, I will give youтАЩll a few words of my first-timer thoughts and reactions at few points during my trip. I think that posting a little, since IтАЩm a Thailand virgin, is in order and may be entertaining to some.
My itinerary is not set in stone yet and I donтАЩt expect it to be. IтАЩm going to allow myself (as hard as it is for me to do this) to be free to change things if something strikes my fancyтАж.and that тАЬsomethingтАЭ no doubt means, someone, lolтАж..

First, if any of you are confused; donтАЩt be because playing with the boys (twinks to slightly-fem guys) are my first priority on this trip. All my Thai cultural experiences will be taken in while with them! Call me a sex tourist if you want since I certainly fit the profile I guess. I am, however, the marrying kind and have been in two long-term relationships before this last one of 8 years with the Russian boy blew up a year+ ago. I am most happy I think in a relationship, but here in Thailand, I really doubt I am in any position to enter into a long distance relationship. However, semi-bfтАЩs are okay! Moreover, I will admit I already support 2 boys in Colombia now and I could do a few more in various places I think. My Pinoy boy certainly is a possible future bf but, for now, itтАЩs just casual.

So, I am in no rush to find a bf and I will resist the temptation, I hope (he says rolling his eyes because he knows he is soooo weak this way).
Anyway, I decided to meet my guys 3 different ways on this trip. IтАЩm doing this mainly because I couldnтАЩt just be a total butterfly. Sorry guys. Sigh. Many of you tried to help me be a total butterfly but it just didnтАЩt stick, lol. I just have to do this my way I guess. So, the TJ Thailand Twink Tourconsists of; a 2 week date with a semi-bf from the Philippines brought to Thailand, free college boys (4 dates set-up so far) for 2-3 days at a time (arranged online) and being a total bar butterfly for about 2 weeks.

Here is my thumbnail itinerary (subject to change due to the boyтАЩs whims):
4 nights BKK with 2 college boys, 2 days each
2 nights Koh Chang with another college boy (already changed again from Koh Kood)
1 night in Pattaya with same college boy as Koh Chang above
10 nights helping the Pattaya economy butterfly-style (spoke to a couple of bar boys online but no promisesтАж.save, one cutie I did tell IтАЩd off for a night, lol)
6 nights back in BKK with 1 college boy (2 nights) and then the other 4 is the start of my two week Pinoy guy
2 nights at Koh Larn (pinoy boy)
5 nights in Pattaya (pinoy boy)
10 nights back in BKK (3 with pinoy boy and then 7 free to do BKK or fill with the college boys)

And, before you all ask about the boys I set up dates with. The college boys are free and sex has already discussed (by them first surprisingly). I was shocked to find them wanting me (Chao Na was right)! I do fully expect that in most of the cases I will pay for everything we do so it may not be cheap. However, this is my choice and none of them has asked for anything at all. I have vetted them fairly well and we have been on phone, cam and chat many times. I certainly could be wrong about their intentions but time will tell.

Two of the four boys are in BKK and the other two are in the north going to school (tourism, tourism, accounting, English majors). Three of the boys are average boy-next-door looks but have qualities I find very appealing such as ability with English and personalities that make me smile. The other one is drop dead cute, amazing, fantastic and canтАЩt speak English hardly at all but, I am imbuing upon him a secret yet perfect personality. IтАЩm absolutely convinced he possesses something other than his looks and his willingness to, as he said; тАЬтАжdo any you want, me all nightтАж.I gay queen my daringтАЭтАжbut mainly, sighтАж..I just want to fuck his brains out, lolтАж

I have flushed so many college boys from the list that were amazingly beautiful but due to their attitude or inability with English, it just wasnтАЩt going to work. One guy, from the north (who was a real cutie), when asked how much money he might need for the bus ride, food and taxi (to get to me in BKK)тАж.told me 5000 baht, hahahahaha! Just to be sure he hadnтАЩt added an accidental zero when he typed, I did ask him to break it down for me. So, since he wasnтАЩt dumb he told me it was for a round trip, a hotel the night before so he could be fresh (ROFL) and lots of food since he ate a real lot (ROFL, ROFL). I think he heard the water as I pulled the chainтАжтАж.

Also, in case you want to know a little bit about my pinoy friend. This is what I posted here before:
тАЬWell, I've made a few changes to my schedule (not that anyone is following my every move, hahahaha). I decided for a couple of reasons to skip the Philippines trip I had planned and just focus on Thailand. I will now be in Thailand for a full 5 and a half weeks from the 6th of December through January 14th! I was originally going to spend 3 weeks with a semi-bf (as we like to call each other) in the Philippines but instead now I'm going to fly him to Thailand for a two week vacation.
He is a fun Pinoy boy and never asks me for a dime. He deserves a good vacation. He landed a great job at only 21 as an accountant with big British/Canadian/American Company. He is also a talented dancer (what a combo, a brain and an ass, lol). He's the marrying kind but a bit wild still (so was I at 21) so it should be a fun time. He has never been out of the Philippines. Also, he has come out at work but not to his family yet so this will be the first time he has ever really been able to be openly gay and he is looking forward to the experience. Oh yeah, he is not Catholic so he missed that whole guilt trip that it seems a lot of the Pinoy boys struggle with and, a nice plus for me, he speaks English very well.....тАЭ

Well you might just regret all that planning ,Thats what i did on my first visit ,and really wish i had not ,because when you actually get there you will find more than enough boys to choose from , and the ones you chose beforehand may not be what you think they are , any way have a great trip ,i am sure you will enjoy it .and look forward to your updates on your reports there

Wesley
November 20th, 2008, 19:22
Maybe I am missing something as I like the chase I like to go looking at what is available and pick what appeals

The thought of doing it all impersonal and by the net, takes all the thrill and dare I say romance out of it

Maybe you will have a marvellous time and we will read about it on all forums. But it seems wooden, lacks spark.

You seem over organized, you remind me of a friend that said

"A fuck missed out on is one never caught up with"

He also used to say a bad fuck is better than a solo hand job. Surely there is some emotion missing?

you seem to be so planned it is almost mechanical and I wonder if it will be fun

[/b]Keeping up with all tha money takes planning counting and disipline, I would think, Like most accountants I know everythign has to be in rows and blocks, fine tuned and easy to understand or, your in deep shit with them. If it is out of thier area of comfort , or comfort zone then they arranage plans to make them comfortable. Los has a divine cure for that, the boys will drag the best out of him and he will love it.[b]

krobbie
November 21st, 2008, 00:32
TJ, I also am a planner. I have always planned my trips, perhaps not quite to your degree but pretty close. When I asked about where I should book for Christmas Dinner 6 months ago there were many who mentioned my organisational approach ... but that's how I like it.

I am coming up to my 5th visit to LOS and now although I do all my bookings early and know where I am going to visit, I am less inclined to have everything "nailed down".

I like your plan of action but as you say, it could all change for one of a dozen reasons and you'll be fine with that.

I hope we meet in BKK. What a laugh over Christmas dinner.

Cheers
krobbie :occasion9:

November 21st, 2008, 08:27
TJ, it will be interesting to see if you plan your 10th trip as much as your first. Here is wishing you good luck on your first and we will be waiting on the pictures from your 10th.

Although I like to take things day-to-day once in the LOS, I do make all the travel arrangements in advance.

November 23rd, 2008, 00:28
TJ,

you have missed my point entirely. I can see no reason why you should not have a "great time" and I hope you do - as you are simply coming here for sex, which is readily available, it would be difficult for anyone with similar plans not to.

I actually read your entire post, but only commented on the part of it concerning "college boys". I can see nothing in my post, or in my previous posts, to suggest that I have "been hurt by Thai boys once to many times тАж Been duped a lot huh" - on the contrary, I have a Civil Partnership with a Thai ex-bar boy, which I have mentioned before and which could not be better, and as far as I know I have never been duped by anyone (except bankers).

I am not assuming that you "will be dupedтАжetc", just informing you that you almost certainly already have been - maybe not by all four, but certainly by at least one. The subjects chosen by your "college boys", for example, are the standard ones for working boys to use, as they are the most difficult to check or talk about technically. This is not based on any personal experience of being "duped" but on what I have been told by the experts - those who make a living from people like you.

While you may think that you have done your homework and "have flushed so many college boys from the list" etc, and that Stevekoolguy is correct that " You have done a very good ground work using all the tools available", while possible it is unlikely. Do you, for example, have any idea even when the college term dates are? This is their full-time job, and many are very good at it. Some spend 8 hours or more a day working at it on the internet and make a very reasonable living; if business was bad, my late Western Union expert normally reckoned on 500 baht a day from "advance bus fares" alone.

There are ways to make some checks, so they have told me themselves, such as asking a friend to check their "availability" on other dates, etc, which would give you at least some idea of if they actually had the time to attend college at all (or to see if they had double-booked your dates), but that would probably spoil the fun if you enjoy being lied to.

I am not criticizing the boys, simply giving you fair warning - if you want to ignore that and to be abusive instead, fine.

A last warning: if one or more of them "suggest" that you "help" them, I would advise you to do so (within reason) or you may find yourself not having such a "great time". Again, feel perfectly free to ignore the advice.

Very silly response, TJ

vnman
November 23rd, 2008, 08:06
I agree with most posters that planning so much in advance might not be the best idea.

IтАЩve lived in Thailand for many years and met many people. One thing most of them had in common was that they got burned. I would hear them talk about their student boyfriend. How he could not be a money boy. This boy had to be in love too; how ells could we explain his passion. That's your ego talking.

Well, my bet is that itтАЩs going to happen to you too. One of these boys is going to going to go all out to make you feel heтАЩs really in love with you. Now, in the bars you would pay for and get the dream. On the internet it might end up in a nightmare.

I wish you all the luck. Use you common sense, and things will pan out OK. The problem is that common sense will go out the window where love (your love) is concerned.

Me

Dboy
November 23rd, 2008, 08:18
I agree with most posters that planning so much in advance might not be the best idea.

IтАЩve lived in Thailand for many years and met many people. One thing most of them had in common was that they got burned. I would hear them talk about their student boyfriend. How he could not be a money boy. This boy had to be in love too; how ells could we explain his passion. That's your ego talking.

Well, my bet is that itтАЩs going to happen to you too. One of these boys is going to going to go all out to make you feel heтАЩs really in love with you. Now, in the bars you would pay for and get the dream. On the internet it might end up in a nightmare.

I wish you all the luck. Use you common sense, and things will pan out OK. The problem is that common sense will go out the window where love (your love) is concerned.

Me

The problem is that although everything you say is true, it's generally learned only from experience. It's almost a right of passage to have a fake thai boyfriend that you think is real. This place is the Matrix, but you have to be a super-Neo because there is no Morpheus.

dboy

TrongpaiExpat
November 23rd, 2008, 10:43
I had an interesting conversation with a friend of my BF who used to work in the bars, had worked in some of the massage venues as well as a sales clerk and all sorts of other jobs. I asked him where he is working now, he said:
"I work for Gay.com"
--doing what?
"massage"
"best job I ever had"
--why?
"good money, fast, easy and I work on my hours"
--how much you making?
"5,000 to 10,000 per month"

He said that farangs don't want to pay off fees, and pay for expensive drinks. On gay.com all they have to pay is my taxi fare which I generally double but even then it's less than an off fee. Price is agreed upon before the date unless it's at an expensive hotel or condo, then he takes the chance and goes with an up-to-you.

He keeps notes and records on each client and hopes to develop some into "sponsors".

So, I asked what do you tell them on-line you do, where do you work? He tells them all he is a student. He speaks very good English and does pass for a student but has not been in school since he was 15 and is 27 now. He often tells them he is 21 and can pass for that too.

November 23rd, 2008, 17:41
I had an interesting conversation with a friend of my BF who used to work in the bars, had worked in some of the massage venues as well as a sales clerk and all sorts of other jobs. I asked him where he is working now, he said:
"I work for Gay.com"
--doing what?
"massage"
"best job I ever had"
--why?
"good money, fast, easy and I work on my hours"
--how much you making?
"5,000 to 10,000 per month"
He said that farangs don't want to pay off fees, and pay for expensive drinks. On gay.com all they have to pay is my taxi fare which I generally double but even then it's less than an off fee. Price is agreed upon before the date unless it's at an expensive hotel or condo, then he takes the chance and goes with an up-to-you.

Anyone tried hiring off Gay.com? :albino:

November 23rd, 2008, 21:51
I think I've been in LOS too long. Trip planning tends to be "Lets go to (where ever) on Sunday" and then when we get there its "What shall we do now..."

You mean a day or more ahead? The only trip planning I now do is setting my alarm for my early morning bicycle ride - anything further usually means an hour's notice, max!

lonelywombat
November 26th, 2008, 11:09
I wont go into the reasons, but one of the problems of meeting boys off the net is the danger

Here is an example

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1981 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1981)

topjohn5
November 26th, 2008, 15:48
I wont go into the reasons, but one of the problems of meeting boys off the net is the danger

Here is an example

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index ... topic=1981 (http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1981)

I agree that that is the single most compelling reason to not pick up freelancers or anyone except a hooker with a good pimp/agent in a bar that you can get at, hahahaha.
But, seriously, yes that is a good reason.........not enough for me completely but a good one......I have hired many freelance boys in my time and have had maybe two that gave me problems. I have actually never, except in Amsterdam, NOT used a freelance boy or just picked up someone who was not for pay. I have learned much from the experiences of the past as well as the wisdom of these boards. I do follow the id rules and make sure i have the thai id info printed out so i can read the id's....Also, I have the hotel keep the id for me......to be honest (now prepare your self guys) in one case i already have the boys id and the airline will check the id for me when he boards the plane! Would you like to take some bets if he will board the plane?
Nothing when you are dealing with boys, including the bar prostitutes, is fool proof wouldn't you agree?
And, LonelyW, do you seriously feel that hiring a hooker, after seeing them at a bar for maybe an hour or two is romantic!!! On what alternative universe is this considered romantic? But, it isn't with a college boy you speak to everyday for a month or two and you are not paying??? I think that you have been in Thailand a little too long LonelyW......I mean listen to what you just said!
I do get what you said about it being impersonal since it isn't in the flesh YET. That is a fact as far as it goes. But, we will meet in the flesh I assure you and I will see, touch and feel all the romance I can handle......and the hunt has been just as fun.......just different!
BUT, saying all that, I may find I prefer, after reflection, doing the bar boy hunt more. I may find that it is too much work or trouble online and that in Thailand there are too many factors that make it a real crap shoot.....I am open to ALL POSSIBILITIES. I am trying all the ways......I may even go hire a boy off the street in that park that has been mentioned many times..............who knows!!!!

Beachlover
November 26th, 2008, 19:03
With all the time spent planning you could've made 2 trips to Thailand by now!

More planning into this trip than went into planning the Moon landing... I bet you've probably gone and made dozens of contingency plans too... what happens if the bloody protesters shut down the airport again?... or if your dream boy doesn't show up?... or if the bar you want to visit is closed down from the tourist vacuum?... or if ....

Hope you have fun!

Go to DJ Station... you will not be able to plan there... because, I swear, nobody lasts more than a minute without some cute boy approaching them with a smile... it's amazing they just pop up casually beside you. I discretely noticed this boy when I walked in... didn't hink he noticed me... but by the time I reached the other side of the room, he had miraculously appeared beside me.

November 27th, 2008, 00:29
... with a college boy you speak to everyday for a month or two and you are not paying???

You still don't get it. Unbelievable.

topjohn5
November 27th, 2008, 01:43
With all the time spent planning you could've made 2 trips to Thailand by now!

More planning into this trip than went into planning the Moon landing... I bet you've probably gone and made dozens of contingency plans too... what happens if the bloody protesters shut down the airport again?... or if your dream boy doesn't show up?... or if the bar you want to visit is closed down from the tourist vacuum?... or if ....

Hope you have fun!

Go to DJ Station... you will not be able to plan there... because, I swear, nobody lasts more than a minute without some cute boy approaching them with a smile... it's amazing they just pop up casually beside you. I discretely noticed this boy when I walked in... didn't hink he noticed me... but by the time I reached the other side of the room, he had miraculously appeared beside me.

Hahaha, Yes I have all my contingency plans in place. I have made a request of The Colonel to speak to PAD and I'm sure that will work wonders! Alternatively, I will skydive into the Kingdom from a private plane and to be carried by 4 boys in a chair on poles (ala geezer)........
Yes, I PLAN on a trip or two to DJ Station.......wouldn't miss it!

Bob
November 27th, 2008, 02:58
Topjohn, I'll at least give you an "A" for effort and motivation. And I'm hoping you'll give us all a report after you've had a chance after your trip to sort it all out (of course, I'm hoping it's in a thread slightly shorter than this one!haha).

Chok dee krab ("good luck" in Thai).

topjohn5
November 30th, 2008, 15:25
Well, I realize I am a sick puppy since I actually enjoy a little too much the challenge of this chaos, hahaha. I had already decided not to be deterred by the Bangkok airport closures and, since I am a happily unemployed banker, for the time being, with no real need to return on time, I set out to reroute myself.
Unless this becomes a civil war I intended on arriving one way or another.
So, I changed my flights from the original: Portland, OR to San Francisco to Seoul to Bangkok......and now with a 1.5 day delay starting my trip I now go this route: PDX-SFO-Singapore-Kuala Lumpur (over night in KUL) then to Phuket and eventually a flight to Pattaya. I will spend the 3 nights I was intending on spending in Koh Chang with one of the college boys now in Phuket and so I rerouted him as well.
Alas, I had to cancel out one of the college boys completely (but he was a pretty-boy with an agenda, I believe...don't all most all the pretty ones have an agenda, lol). I also had to reschedule another college lad but will pick him up later in the month in BKK.
Now that was a twisted mind having a great time, pathetic...........agreed!!!

P.S. I would have been willing to go by land through Cambodia if need be.......I Love a good challenge but this one didn't provide enough YET....But, maybe the challenge will be when I try to get out, lol!

netrix
November 30th, 2008, 17:39
With all the time spent planning you could've made 2 trips to Thailand by now!...
Go to DJ Station... I discretely noticed this boy when I walked in... didn't think he noticed me... but by the time I reached the other side of the room, he had miraculously appeared beside me.

Seriously, I've come and gone and am leaving again in a few weeks!

and, umm, sorry Beachlover. I think that was me. Didn't mean to embarrass you. :bounce:

Beachlover
November 30th, 2008, 20:18
lol... tis ok

November 30th, 2008, 22:58
I will spend the 3 nights I was intending on spending in Koh Chang with one of the college boys now in Phuket and so I rerouted him as well.
Alas, I had to cancel out one of the college boys completely ...I also had to reschedule another college lad but will pick him up later in the month in BKK.

How fortunate they are all able to get so much time off "college"!

krobbie
December 1st, 2008, 00:41
Good luck with your new plan of action on getting to LOS. You will have no trouble getting in at Phuket.

I hope still to meet as planned. Let me know if you can't make it. You have my number.

Wjhatever you have packed in your suirtcase ... take half out and put it back in the wardrobe. :-)

Cheers
krobbie

topjohn5
December 1st, 2008, 15:31
I will spend the 3 nights I was intending on spending in Koh Chang with one of the college boys now in Phuket and so I rerouted him as well.
Alas, I had to cancel out one of the college boys completely ...I also had to reschedule another college lad but will pick him up later in the month in BKK.

How fortunate they are all able to get so much time off "college"!

yes, I remeber how difficult it was to get 2-3 days off of college many times! I won't be able to prove it to you anyway dear......hehehehe

Geezer
December 1st, 2008, 16:27
I have several farang friends living in Thailand who erroneously believed their boys were attending university -- one for several years!

It must be exceedingly difficult to have confidence in a boyтАЩs academic status when one is abroad.

andrewcraig
December 4th, 2008, 05:58
Topjohn Can I ask a favour . Please call in one night to Dudes in Pattaya and check the boys out. I get all twitchy these days wanting to get back but have no holidays for at least 3 months.

It is a gay night club opens at 12.30 and goes to 5 Tons of boys

lonelywombat
December 4th, 2008, 11:16
Andrew - 5 tons of boys? Sounds like my kind of joint :bounce:

hehe guess there would be a few 5 ton farang there as well

lonelywombat
December 4th, 2008, 11:16
Andrew - 5 tons of boys? Sounds like my kind of joint :bounce:

hehe guess there would be a few 5 ton farang there as well

Wesley
December 4th, 2008, 18:54
Now that PAD has vacated and you are soon to arrive, what are the final plans, were you able to book a flight in or, are yoiu coming in chair Carried by boys across land as noted in one post.

Wes

December 6th, 2008, 14:17
2 nights at Koh Larn .тАЭ

TopJohn,

Hope your trip is everything you expect it to be and more! For me, the planning and anticipation is part of the fun of travelling.

Ko Lahn is a nice day trip from Pattaya, only 20 baht on the ferry. But I would strongly suggest that you don't stay overnight. Instead I would recommend Ko Samet as a quick two night getaway from Pattaya.

Cheers,
Astrro

Blueskytoday
December 6th, 2008, 14:34
All the comments are nice to read, however what is the facination
with this first time visitor with 100 plans before arriving,,and NONE
of them will actually come out the way he is thinking..
This thread has dragged on much too long....

Wesley
December 6th, 2008, 15:26

The king has spoken

It may be that he seems to well read, articulate and willing to chat with anyone, unlike myelf inevery way

All the Best,

Wes

krobbie
December 6th, 2008, 16:04

The king has spoken

It may be that he seems to well read, articulate and willing to chat with anyone, unlike myelf inevery way

All the Best,

Wes

Wes,
You know as well as I do it is because he is a breath of fresh air. TJ is a newbie in the sense that this will be his first time in Thailand and I remember my own. Have we all forgotten what it was like before we got a bit jadded from our own actions and those of the guys we met. I think herein lies the truth of why I find TJ interesting.

Personally I cannot wait to read his posts when he gets home. I may even get to hear about the goings on much sooner?? My lips are sealed:web:

Cheers
krobbie

Wesley
December 7th, 2008, 18:56
You made me remamber my first trip, gosh, I was down and out, no bf no sex, I thought my life was over at 46. Then I found the old pattayagay forum, I was quickly told I could find all I thought I had lost in the land of smiles. To my astonihsment, it began a new era in my life. After that I found guys every where I went. Thailand like TJ was a breath of fresh air that seeminly revived that which was lost. maybe he as well will revive some of that which has been lost here as well. In essence you could not be more right in any stattement I have ever seen you write.

All the best,

Wes