View Full Version : Sauna, massage, spa, (sorry, again)

pong
November 19th, 2008, 08:27
Hello+sawasdee all.
Would like some more info on an old topic. Coming to Thailand since many years, so know all about vague distinctions and that any bisnis can switch/close/change at the whim of the moment, but still:
for me a sauna[gay] is where you go mainly for meeting others-but then some Thai places offer staff for rent if you dont find yours- or are mainly aiming at that? and then other sauna's are mainly Thai-for-Thai- or so it seems
then the last years there is the proliferation of massage places- men to men with ''extra'' service
now it seems the spa-fenomenon is also blossoming (always wondered what this hype was more as massage with some beauty-treatments added). But does the name spa suggest its for beauty only?
there is also an ever growing listing of websites for Thai places-most older-some newer and more uptodate. But what I am now looking for is a thorough website with more precise descriptions of what is offered where-mainly to prevent disappointments. Maybe its somewhere even on this site. Remember there was once an all-Thai website with massage-boys reviews. So if anyone has some hints, karuna-post it here!

November 19th, 2008, 10:35
Hi Pong,

I don't know if this will help you but I hope it does.

I've been reading a thread on another board, Cruising for Sex. The posters share their recent experiences in various Massage venues around BKK.

The link is: http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/

Other topics related to sex are also discussed.