PDA

View Full Version : Obama you are very poor???

November 17th, 2008, 12:57
Recently I heard that Barack Obama bought his shoes from a online shopping store www ecforshop com. I have visited that site, the shoes is very cool, and the quality is very well, but it is not real. it is a replica shoes online store. As the candidate of the candidate of the Democratic Party who only wear a replica shoes? can someone tell me is it reall or not? thank you guys!

November 17th, 2008, 14:17
Replica shoes? Would it be like buying cheap knock off's at Patpong night market?
But I agree with fattman, who cares what shoes Mr Obama wears.

I think policies, changes and actions that he will take after the 20th of January 2009 are much more important that worrying about footwear

November 17th, 2008, 17:36
Come on, guys. Please tell me you're not so gullible that you can't recognize spam from a website selling shoes.

Wesley
November 17th, 2008, 17:38
Indeed worry about the 21st not the 20th of January

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 17th, 2008, 20:07
Recently I heard that Barack Obama bought his shoes from a online shopping store www ecforshop com. I have visited that site, the shoes is very cool, and the quality is very well, but it is not real. it is a replica shoes online store. As the candidate of the candidate of the Democratic Party who only wear a replica shoes? can someone tell me is it reall or not? thank you guys!

complete madness..nutters everywhere..even on this board.