PDA

View Full Version : Toilet Action

November 12th, 2008, 21:16
I had to wait in Central Department store in Silom last Saturday afternoon. It rained and so there I was all alone wandering. I hate using public toilets but when nature calls you go. I was pleasantly surprised to see how clean the toilet was. A farang with a back pack was at the far end of one of the urinals. He was turned to his right and smiling as I walked in. A Thai man was also there a few urinals away stroking his willy. Well I did my pee washed my hands and left. The thought stayed in my mind. I wondered around the store went to another floor and low and behold Farang with the back pack was on the next floor on his way into the toilet. I watched from afar. Thai Man too went in. I wondered around a bit more and again saw Thai man by now we were on another floor heading for the toilet.

Later that night I saw farang with back pack at DJ. What is the deal with Toilets? Pray tell?

bao-bao
November 12th, 2008, 21:44
I had to wait in Central Department store in Silom last Saturday afternoon. It rained and so there I was all alone wandering. I hate using public toilets but when nature calls you go. I was pleasantly surprised to see how clean the toilet was. A farang with a back pack was at the far end of one of the urinals. He was turned to his right and smiling as I walked in. A Thai man was also there a few urinals away stroking his willy. Well I did my pee washed my hands and left. The thought stayed in my mind. I wondered around the store went to another floor and low and behold Farang with the back pack was on the next floor on his way into the toilet. I watched from afar. Thai Man too went in. I wondered around a bit more and again saw Thai man by now we were on another floor heading for the toilet.

Later that night I saw farang with back pack at DJ. What is the deal with Toilets? Pray tell?

Please. To each their own, but YUCK.

I'm not a prude, but I really really hope the public toilet and movie house tales don't become a regular topic here. There have been a few recently - from newbies, if memory serves. It's entirely up to those who wish to participate, but I don't think there are any worse examples of risky or unsafe behavior - on at least a few levels.

Smiles has previously mentioned a site where you can research - for reference, titillation or whatever - all manner of such activities: http://web.cruisingforsex.com/bb/thailand/

No direct offense meant, Marcus, and I don't mean to imply that you participate in the behavior.

dab69
November 12th, 2008, 22:43
I remember in school during a study period we all had to go singly to the restroom,
signing out and back in (to prevent such activities?).

anakot
November 13th, 2008, 05:55
LOL :bounce:
In the older days the bog (toilet) was where the action was!! Cruising was the name of the game. No shame!

The bog scene in Thailand has always been active although dangerous, probably less so than in western countries. In my cruising years I have seen 'hetero' farangs beat up on 'homo' farangs for the crime of looking at them.

If its not your scene then stay away. You need to have antenna in the back of your head! Security guards can make it an expensive exercise in Thailand.

November 13th, 2008, 07:29
These type of behaviour is "dated" now, let alone the other problems that come with it. There is absolutely no need to go to cruising grounds, toilets and the like. We now have saunas, bars, the internet and the like. I haven't been cottaging for years.

November 13th, 2008, 08:06
These type of behaviour is "dated" now, let alone the other problems that come with it. There is absolutely no need to go to cruising grounds, toilets and the like. We now have saunas, bars, the internet and the like. I haven't been cottaging for years.All well and good for the "established" homosexual, but for married men and anyone else who wants to maintain an element of the covert such as men who don't know or don't have the opportunity to go elsewhere - and those who just want a quicky - public lavatories will continue to play a role. As a teenager (13+) I spent many happy hours during the summer breaks from school cycling around the local public lavatories. There were a couple in Hyde Park near the back of Buck House where I had rather a lot of fun :clown:

November 13th, 2008, 08:08
As a teenager (13+) I spent many happy hours during the summer breaks from school cycling around the local public lavatories. There were a couple in Hyde Park near the back of Buck House where I had rather a lot of fun :clown:

As you've told us, ad naseum.

allieb
November 13th, 2008, 11:26
[quote="Marcus Wilson"]I had to wait in Central Department store in Silom last Saturday afternoon. It rained and so there I was all alone wandering. I hate using public toilets but when nature calls you go. I was pleasantly surprised to see how clean the toilet was. A farang with a back pack was at the far end of one of the urinals. He was turned to his right and smiling as I walked in. A Thai man was also there a few urinals away stroking his willy.

Well I did my pee washed my hands and left. The thought stayed in my mind. I wondered around the store went to another floor and low and behold Farang with the back pack was on the next floor on his way into the toilet. I watched from afar. Thai Man too went in. I wondered around a bit more and again saw Thai man by now we were on another floor heading for the toilet.

I hate using public toilets but when nature calls you go.

= Saw a cottage and had to go in

A farang with a back pack was at the far end of one of the urinals. He was turned to his right and smiling as I walked in. A Thai man was also there a few urinals away stroking his willy.

= Had a good look around to see whats available

Well I did my pee washed my hands and left.

= I hung around as long as I dared pretending to wash my hands

November 13th, 2008, 11:39
Its a Bigger sport in Thailand and Singapore than any where else now days.

You get the biggest the best there is to offer, what ever your taste in Men or Boys!

The reason there is so many Thais cottaging is Its not considered unmanly here, I have even had guys with their girlfriend waiting out side, Im sure they even tell them they have just been with a farang, they consider it classy in some way I think.
There is far more Thai guys cottaging who are bi-sexual and would not be seen dead in a Gay Bar or Sauna or club, but find the excitement such a stimulation particualy of the chase, the reason it is so popular the same as Fishing, if you are prepared to wait long enough, you can get the very best Guys you could Imagine, much better then in the Bars and all for free, of every age i mean every, most of the time, its amazing, dont try it if your not a hunter or you wont stay the course.

If you go a bit further out, you get much better guys than in Silom, yes very few money boys, and only 200 Silom 500, baht at the most, as there is so much to be had for free. and for some reason they just love a farang of all ages I cant undeerstand it you say your 46 they love it even though both know your nearer 66 :flower:

Try BIG C CHITLOM for a start is heaving with stunners.

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 13th, 2008, 16:56
oh dear..Marcus cannot be that naive about "cottaging "!.especially after George Michael's famous case.

I had a friend who was a pathological cottager but got busted in a Croydon park cottage/loo when he let 3 queens screw him but turned down the 4th as he didn't fancy him. The bitter queen phoned the local cop shop and my friend got busted..this was about the time of the peak of the Spice Girls so the local newspaper wrote up his court appearncE as "Cottage Spice" !!..very embarrassing.

November 13th, 2008, 20:53
Allieb

Prissy little bitch aren't we? Never mind give you something to wank over. Toilet Sex is not my cup of tea. You miss my point. Why are they moving to different floors in the Complex that is what I wanted to know? I am not compeltely naive but hey they found each other already!

Lunchtime O'Booze
November 13th, 2008, 22:12
Allieb

Prissy little bitch aren't we? Never mind give you something to wank over. Toilet Sex is not my cup of tea. You miss my point. Why are they moving to different floors in the Complex that is what I wanted to know? I am not compeltely naive but hey they found each other already!

are you a "prissy little bitch' alieb ?

I always notice that you are in Saudi Arabia..what's it like there for gays ?. I've spent lots of time in Morrocco, but of course Saudi is far stricter but I also worked in Oman for 6 mstonths..not nearly as strict as Saudi Arabia and foreigners are allowed alcohol ( and we all know that the wonderful Sultan Qaboos is regualry chastised by his sister for remaining a "confirmed bachelor")

It's a bit off topic..especially with "toilet talk" as you ( and I) would surely know how strict and clean Arabs are and the special habits that surround toilets etc.

But is there action there ?. Personally I adore Arabs and they treat you like a woman..in that they love to kiss and make love (with those lovely thick lips)and take a rather commanding role !

dab69
November 13th, 2008, 22:14
liked your previous avatar lots :)

November 13th, 2008, 23:06
Allieb

and you cant work it out? not your cup of yea but you just HAD to ask.

November 13th, 2008, 23:42
Homintern wrote :

As a teenager (13+) I spent many happy hours during the summer breaks from school cycling around the local public lavatories.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ( 13+). ( + ) , make money ? :flower:

markie1
November 14th, 2008, 00:19
Homintern wrote :

As a teenager (13+) I spent many happy hours during the summer breaks from school cycling around the local public lavatories.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ( 13+). ( + ) , make money ? :flower:Hahahahahaha what was the fee then was it a penny or threapance,or a tanner.

allieb
November 14th, 2008, 03:08
[quote="Marcus Wilson":2odauzdt]Allieb

are you a "prissy little bitch' alieb ?

I always notice that you are in Saudi Arabia..what's it like there for gays ?. I've spent lots of time in Morrocco, but of course Saudi is far stricter but I also worked in Oman for 6 mstonths..not nearly as strict as Saudi Arabia and foreigners are allowed alcohol ( and we all know that the wonderful Sultan Qaboos is regualry chastised by his sister for remaining a "confirmed bachelor")

It's a bit off topic..especially with "toilet talk" as you ( and I) would surely know how strict and clean Arabs are and the special habits that surround toilets etc.

But is there action there ?. Personally I adore Arabs and they treat you like a woman..in that they love to kiss and make love (with those lovely thick lips)and take a rather commanding role ![/quote:2odauzdt]

Lunch
There is plenty here. Most of it is free.I have had to move home 3 times because it got to bad with boys turning up. I have just returned from a slut attack in a run down mainly black Saudi neighbourhood have done 4 boys gang bang style it's 12 PM and am going to bed will send you a full report about Saudi by PM tomorrow

allieb
November 14th, 2008, 03:22
Allieb

No dear just an honest straight talking queen. As long as a boy is cute and I fancy him, I don't mind if I pick him up in a glitzy night club or a piss drenched public toilet

lonelywombat
November 14th, 2008, 06:13
Allieb

3 reasons why they are changing floors

If it is the store I am thinking of, they have female cleaners who come in and mop the floor around your feet whilst you are cruising.

In addition whenever you meet someone others want to join in or watch.

Or the thai might be following the farang, but the farang might not be interested in him