PDA

View Full Version : new gay guest house in Chiang Mai

March 23rd, 2006, 02:04
Just been advised of a new B&B - don't know anything about it or it's owner the web page is at http://www.chezallan-guesthouse.com

I have asked the owner for photos and will let you know if there are any

Brian

April 2nd, 2006, 17:32
Pictures are now on the web site

Brian

April 3rd, 2006, 01:23
Looking at the rooms in the photos, I guess my main question would be about the cleanliness. For the asking price, I understand that you aren't going to get a room that you really want to hang around in...or walk around in for that matter...

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2006, 02:20
A group room.... Interesting but I think they would kick me out once I came back with company :angel12:

April 3rd, 2006, 03:34
How awfull!! We westerners need better than that!

April 3rd, 2006, 03:37
The rooms proberly remind the Colonel of his old Barrack block when serving in the Crimea. Personaly i like a little more class for my hols

Monty-old
April 3rd, 2006, 05:37
I am going to C/M . next month, and will check it out, But not stay there.
To me it looks like a Back Packers place. Fine for the Kiniow( Mean ) Traveler.Whitch I'm One.
And only gay Friendly,
My Place is 100% GAY,, BUT we are Hetro Freindly. You can bring your sons if over 18 & wears a dress.
(Can you have a each way bet in a two horse race.)
My Pen Rai. ( Never Mind ) Will report back after my visit

April 3rd, 2006, 08:26
I like it a lot, that minimal local feel, the rooms looks nice and cool. I should be staying there and maybe will, detox from pampering a bit . I bet the owners are very sweet and the food excellent, it looks spotlessly clean. Security maybe iffy. I did not see a dog in the pictures.

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2006, 11:21
Has anyone ever stayed at the Guest House near the House of Male? I forgot the name of the place....

April 3rd, 2006, 12:34
The Lotus, I believe.

April 3rd, 2006, 13:47
Actually I think he may be referring to PJ's Place at http://pjs-place.com

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2006, 17:34
Yeah, that is it... PJ's place. Have any of you stayed at PJ's place?

They seem a little pricey for Chiang Mai and I am wondering if anyone has stayed there before and felt as if it was money well spent?

TrongpaiExpat
April 3rd, 2006, 20:58
Has anyone ever stayed at the Guest House near the House of Male? I forgot the name of the place....

Yes, PJ's. Excellent place, well run, nice owner and staff. No pool but as you said house of male is close by.

bucknaway
April 3rd, 2006, 23:44
I was there last year and I can still hear the thumping music being played at sleep time.....

The Lotus, I believe.

billyhouston
April 4th, 2006, 04:30
Stayed at PJ's place last month. Quiet place, Peter and Jiab very helpful, staff great, crisp white linens etc. Now the only place I will stay in Chiang Mai. Try it, you'll like it.