PDA

View Full Version : Arrived in Bangkok

November 11th, 2008, 19:24
I arrived in Bangkok yesterday afternoon (Monday). A fairly uneventful flight on China Airlines. First time flying China and all in all, not bad. Food was edible and for the most part, i was a satisfied customer. I hit immigration at the wrong time as it took a better part of an hour to get through. From the looks of things at the airport, perhaps high season has arrived. Collected by bags and proceeded to 2nd floor to get a taxi to Vincents in Bangkok. I no sooner got in the taxi and the driver asked for 450 baht. I told him to quit plaing games and turn the meter on. He did after mumbling something about me being an asshole.

Upon my arrival at Vincents, I was assisted to my room by the cute boy who checked me in who no sooner after closing the door, began molesting me :cheers: First time staying at Vincents and i'd give it about a 6 out of 10 rating. The room is a decent size, bed a little on the firm side, hot water not always hot, walls are paper then, bed sheets are ragged and torn. On the plus side, their is free wifi in the room. Havent tried the restaurant yet but I hear the food is good. I will probably go back to staying in Pinnacle after this.

I started last night at Telephone Bar, which had a nice crowd for Monday night. Then went to Dicks for dinner and had a delicious chicken cashew with rice. I was tired from the trip, so only popped in Future Boys for a look. Was back in the room in bed by midnite. Someone told me about the website gayromeo, so when i arrived back to the room, I posted a profile and went to bed.

Woke up this morning and had quite a few responses. One of them being a 19 year old boy whose online pic was very cute. We chatted on the phone and agreed to meet at Lumpinee Station. When we met, he was even cuter in person. Went back to the room and for 2 hours, had the best sex I've had in years. We both then took a 3 hour nap and did it all over again :bounce:

One more night in Bangkok and then it's off to Pattaya tomorrow.

November 11th, 2008, 21:30
Was the boy who molested you in the room at Vincent's CHY?

November 11th, 2008, 22:48
No, the boy from gayromeo never asked for anything, nor did i offer. I would probably pay the next time if he asked cause the sex was that good. lol

Marcus, I can't swear his name was Chy, but it sounds right. If I see him tomorrow while checking out, i'll ask.

November 12th, 2008, 02:25
6 out of 10 for the molesting -not a bad score at all.