PDA

View Full Version : Philapina Malate Go Go... off bars, but no off fee to bar!

Wesley
November 11th, 2008, 14:31
I was in Malate this weekend again as usual, I have a nice young man staying with me now that is 19, so I am happy for the time being , however he and I did visit Superman Bar in Malate this weekend and found about 20 guys they will show off at request to choose. Two in particular were quite nice looking and ask me to post their numbers and name, if you vist, you may be able to get an off with out going in the bar, However, I get a hit off Guys4men almost daily and found my present guy on there...

However, if you wish a wide variety of guys to choose from who are gay this is the place and a short term rooms available a block a way as well, if you wish. I kind of ran into that by accident but they showed me and my guy a room really quick for some romp on the rug if you like. Actuallly, they do have a bed, guess that is up to you Joe.

Their numbers and name are Jerome 09298381238 or Tom 09295825642 have fun guys!!!

All the best,

Wesley

CHAOTOU
February 18th, 2009, 04:41
Hey Wesley,
What do you know about other bars with "macho dancers" There isn't a really good list that I can find on the
internet and any info you find is old. I have a feeling they change alot too. I know that Adonis and White Bird are
still open from my last trip in November. Do you know others?

Here's some names I have seen, Mr. Valentine, Mankind, Maginoo, Maksig. What do you know? Open? Closed? Good?
Bad? Others?

Thanks for any info.

Wesley
February 18th, 2009, 21:21
There are a lot still open in Quezon city and the Palawan bar is mixed but really a place for freelancers, and sleazy sex, not that that is below me, I was there last night for about 20 minutes but it was too dark and I felt a bit uneasy, The usual straight-Bi bars are still open as far as I know nothing has closed.let me do some asking around as i tend not to go to them on a regular basis since there is so much for free.

I can ask to find out more if you will give me a couple of days.

Wes

Wesley
February 19th, 2009, 16:11
http://www.fahrenheitcafe.com/ I had posted all this earlier . I am not sure where the post went but I was having a problem with Firefox at the time. The URL here will take you to the area in which you are talking about and a bathhouse in which you can find some spicy action called Fahrenheit. It is more than just a bathhouse or it likely would not be allowed and there are others you can find with a simple search.

All the bras you mentioned are still open and working well. The Philippines unlike most, so far have not been affected by the economic fallout. Tourism is up not down and the exchange has been steady around 47.2.

The bars mentioned are similar in structure to superman bar in Malate, that being they will show the guys at request by a customer in clothes usually in their own street clothes. The money you pay them is shared with the bar I think on a percentage basis. That is not clear.

However the ones you mentioned are much better than superman. In these bars the boys are of better quality and more masculine. The straight go go bars are nearby in the same area and you will find a map of the area on the URL I left at the beginning.

This is my first report back about them and I expect one with more detail later but this will give you an idea of what the situation is right now. They are all working which I think was your main question. I have only seen only one bar close and it was straight and then bought for a gay venue. The gay bars are hopping and gay life is better than I have ever seen it of late and more farang than I have seen since my arrival here.

So the masculine guys you are looking for are there and the bathhouse is full of straight or bi guys as well. IF you are interested to come I would say that all is operating here at maximum and I see no need to think anything is about to close here at least not because of he economy. How long the Philippines will be sheltered from the fallout of the world economy I am not sure but the government made some really smart moves early on and it seems to be paying off now.

If I hear any thing new I will post it here since I expect a more detailed report later this will give you some idea that all is well here and you can make plans if you like.

All the best.

Wes

Wesley
February 21st, 2009, 22:32
Hey Wesley,
What do you know about other bars with "macho dancers" There isn't a really good list that I can find on the
internet and any info you find is old. I have a feeling they change alot too. I know that Adonis and White Bird are
still open from my last trip in November. Do you know others?

Here's some names I have seen, Mr. Valentine, Mankind, Maginoo, Maksig. What do you know? Open? Closed? Good?
Bad? Others?

Thanks for any info.

If you do come and I am here, I will be happy to go with you for a few nights if you like, I have a bf now so its not a big deal for me to go out and have a good time with out chasing a man. In- Fact you and George are welcome as soon as I return from Business in the USA in July or August. If I am not able to go I have people that will show you around for a small tip and a drink or two or I can get a member of my staff to do it for free. As well, now that I have a bf its easier for me to have guests since I am not with a different guy every night you are welcome to my extra bed room at the condo. It has full Amenities and a Pool tennis and garage parking as well as a basket ball court. So, if I am here you and Goerge are welcome. George is welcome if he needs to make a visa run, to fly in is 300.00 RT from Thailand and if you stay with me there is no other cost involved. This offer is available to any wone with a PM if I am here and a recommendation from George if I don't know you.

All the best,

Wes

CHAOTOU
February 25th, 2009, 09:31
Thanks Wes for the information. I have a few friends there that I made in November, and I am sure I will meet more.
I will be staying in Malate in a hotel that I have used before as well. I was mostly wondering if some of those bars I mentioned were still open. Didn't want to be in a taxi trying to find something that is no longer there. Not sure I will make it over that way, since there is so much to do just in the Malate area alone. I will only be in Manila a few days on my way to Thailand. You are very generous to offer your place and your time, however, I think I will be fine. But, if I need some company, I will send you a message.

Thanks for everything. If I learn anything newsworthy while I am there, I will contribute to the forum.

Wesley
March 5th, 2009, 09:12
Thanks Wes for the information. I have a few friends there that I made in November, and I am sure I will meet more.
I will be staying in Malate in a hotel that I have used before as well. I was mostly wondering if some of those bars I mentioned were still open. Didn't want to be in a taxi trying to find something that is no longer there. Not sure I will make it over that way, since there is so much to do just in the Malate area alone. I will only be in Manila a few days on my way to Thailand. You are very generous to offer your place and your time, however, I think I will be fine. But, if I need some company, I will send you a message.

Thanks for everything. If I learn anything newsworthy while I am there, I will contribute to the forum.

hey Great , I look forward to reading your thoughts in the gay scene and the country. I will be out of the country for 4 months beginning the 16th of March. hope to hear from you by way of the forum.

All the best,

Wes