PDA

View Full Version : Which bar in Bangkok have tons of cute boy ?

November 11th, 2008, 07:51
?

November 11th, 2008, 08:09
Almost all. What type of boy fits your definition of "cute"?

November 11th, 2008, 13:37
Shop around its much more fun try them all, its not only cute boys with the good looking face you need to be looking for, but the mind has to play a good part, if he has had so many customers, he is bored and shows it in his attitude dont bother?

November 11th, 2008, 21:40
OK here is my 2 cents worth. If you go to Soi 6 near to Mango Tree and Tawan Club that Soi has many bars with many many Nellies and young boys if that is what you want. Some of the boys are a little old for boys but still young by most peoples' standards.

My English friend always says my offs ought to be paying me for I generally pick older boys/men. LOL. If you want older men many in Tawan and the odd one here and there in the clubs. Classic in September had young ones and most were nellies. On a recent trip back to Classic boys some butch macho types were there.

fedssocr
November 11th, 2008, 21:46
It's all in the eye of the beholder. But I have to say there were several cute boys at Hotmale the other night when I was there. Very pushy mamasan though. I know times are tough, but it is off-putting. A good crowd to see the show Sunday night, but I didn't see too much "offing"...or any at all really. If I hadn't been flying out early Monday to my next destination I would have taken little number 53 home with me. Or cute number 22 with his enormous dick.

November 11th, 2008, 22:03
Hope my attachment goes through can't remember name but fun..

November 12th, 2008, 02:31
Is Classic Boys the right answer? :geek:

November 12th, 2008, 02:38
Is Classic Boys the right answer?I believe you are correct, and since we're now measuring bars by Total Boy Weight perhaps I should suggest that mamasans be excluded - Classic Boys has a particularly chubby one