PDA

View Full Version : PRICES OF OFFS

November 10th, 2008, 21:30
I know this has been debated many times on this forum. I am just back from a weekend in Bangkok. Now correct me if I am wrong but the boys in the Bars in Soi Twilight are looking at roughly 1500 Baht short time. Pattaya is generally much cheaper 1000 Baht short time but again much depends on who you pick. I enjoy overnighters as the cuddling suits me. Friends however have told me not to pay too much as I will spoil the market fo all.

I was in Babylon this weekend. It was not very busy but have to say I have never encountered as many smelly farangs as I have this time. I mean they stunk to high heaven bad body odour. Farang Sokapok! What I am trying to say is I think short time should be 1500 Baht when you are not so appealing. I was just thinking it must be tough on the boys who not only have to put up with an over weight fat bastard, but imagine a sweaty fucker with bad B.O. and to to it up bad breath.

I would advise farangs to shower at least twice a day. Your not in England or Europe and perfumes hide the smells and just don't cut it.

giggsy
November 10th, 2008, 21:35
not only in thailand is this phenomonum happening. when i go to a bar in the uk the first thing that hits you is the smell of B.O.
didn't notice it until the no smoking ban came in!!!

November 11th, 2008, 01:57
... perfumes hide the smells ...In some parts of the world this is known as a "Greek shower"

francois
November 11th, 2008, 04:18
... perfumes hide the smells ...In some parts of the world this is known as a "Greek shower"

I think the Greeks call it a "English shower".

November 11th, 2008, 05:01
Now correct me if I am wrong but the boys in the Bars in Soi Twilight are looking at roughly 1500 Baht short time.
Pattaya is generally much cheaper 1000 Baht short time but again much depends on who you pick. I enjoy overnighters as the cuddling suits me. Friends however have told me not to pay too much as I will spoil the market fo all.

The recent "how much do you tip poll" showed a median of not much over 1000 baht. However perhaps I should have split it into Bangkok & Pattaya polls, or maybe start another one just for BKK?

The way forward is to shower in the morning, shower before going out & then again immediately before & after the sex.

Now do you want a discussion about BKK off fees or a slanging match concerning who stinks the most? I fear you may get the latter on this thread.

Aunty
November 11th, 2008, 14:59
I agree. All you ugly fat blubbery people should have to pay the boys more. In fact, the off fee should be weight proportional. The more tonnage, the more you pay! They should have scales by the bar. Think of it as a fat tax! 50 Baht per lb overweight, and 50 baht per year past 50. In Bery's case, that's 5500 Baht an off. In Catawampuscat's case, it's 10,000. :cheers:

November 11th, 2008, 15:56
Now do you want a discussion about BKK off fees or a slanging match concerning who stinks the most?Both?

November 11th, 2008, 21:27
Hi Guys BTW I am not Farang but Chinese/Indian and Thai yep an assortsortment of sorts you could say. I am 36 so no fine for another 14 years HAHAHA. I really did not mean too cause offence to anyone here. Yes a debate on both would be interesting. I just found it so off putting with all the BO that was over powering last Saturday in Babylon. It was gross really it was baddddd news!

allieb
November 11th, 2008, 22:11
I agree. All you ugly fat blubbery people should have to pay the boys more. In fact, the off fee should be weight proportional. The more tonnage, the more you pay! They should have scales by the bar. Think of it as a fat tax! 50 Baht per lb overweight, and 50 baht per year past 50. In Bery's case, that's 5500 Baht an off. In Catawampuscat's case, it's 10,000. :cheers:

Aunty

I like your way of thinking. Applying your calculations I would be taxed overall for age and weight a total of 1,000 baht.

Now come on Aunty Lucille lets know what your taxation would be and anybody else who has the guts to post it.

PS We should aply deductions from tax if the boy has any hidden defects, if he doesn't perform that well, or leaves skid markes on the bed or wherever.

November 11th, 2008, 22:42
According to such calculations I should get some discounts.

November 12th, 2008, 02:21
Now do you want a discussion about BKK off fees or a slanging match concerning who stinks the most?Both?

OK.

Getting back to one of the the original topics, smelly unshowered farang should also pay more, although of course smell & time since the last shower will be difficult to measure objectively.
I doubt one could correlate obesity with soap dodging to any great extent, however with those fixed shower heads, the water may have more difficulty in reaching sensitive areas if there's a corpulent body above.

November 12th, 2008, 02:30
I doubt one could correlate obesity with soap dodging to any great extent, however with those fixed shower heads, the water may have more difficulty in reaching sensitive areas if there's a corpulent body above.Thank god I was able to locate a good water trainer some years ago. He put the water under a strict regimen, and ever since then I've had no problem with the water moving around my body in a downwards direction. Together with my hands holding the soap in the prescribed manner and moving with the water I'm able to achieve personal cleanliness. However those fatties among you with fixed shower heads who haven't had the advantage of having your water spoken to in a firm yet restrained manner, should find a water trainer as soon as you can. No home should be without one. As I recall mine was a Chinese chap by the name of Gra Vi Tee

November 12th, 2008, 02:44
Reading elsewhere, some Farang are so unwashed they don't even know the difference between soap & soup.
Who would be a bar boy?

November 13th, 2008, 18:54
Aunty,
If your tax comes in with the new Budget, plenty of people will be happy as l wouldnt be coming back to the land of smiles . l'd need an overdraft for 1 short time, and thats it, HOME!!

November 14th, 2008, 07:31
The Off fees for smokers should be an extra 100BT for each fag they smoke a day....
They stink more than any unwashed farang.

And what about the guys who have had too many Singhas....yes another extra fine here too if the Momasons ever thought of it.
G

jimnbkk
November 14th, 2008, 09:38
Some of us may need a mirror in the shower in order to see what we're doing. Some of us haven't seen our privates for years except in a mirror, and how otherwise can we be sure we're washing properly?

Wesley
November 14th, 2008, 13:59
Not that it matters, this topic is is over done poeriodically and even a poll would not settle the issue, I tend to pay a bit better than I put on the poll, however, it averages out with the two for one deals at LAGUN BAR.

Wes

November 14th, 2008, 15:58
Wesley....who gives a toss about how much you pay....thats been discussed so many times....
I'm far more interested in how many times a fat American smoker washes.
G

November 14th, 2008, 20:38
Some of us may need a mirror in the shower in order to see what we're doing. Some of us haven't seen our privates for years except in a mirror, and how otherwise can we be sure we're washing properly?

Don't worry, you can allegedly rely on Mr Gra Vi Tee....