PDA

View Full Version : Malaysia Hotel Construction

Surfcrest
March 22nd, 2006, 16:44
If you are planning to be in Bangkok anytime in the near future and your plans will have you staying at the fabulous Bangkok institution known as the Malaysia Hotel you should know that they are trying to demolish (the hard way) and old building behind the pool between the Hotel and the Chanthip building.

While this shouldnтАЩt really affect your stay all that much, there are days when they make quite a bit of noise with the engine powering the demolition device. IтАЩve stayed there off an on since February and they still have quite a bit to go. Today they were swinging the hammers.

With the air conditioner on in your room, you shouldnтАЩt here too much unless youтАЩve been flying all night and are a light sleeper. Around the pool it gets noisy from around 9am until about 5pm. They decoded to unload a front-end loader between 1am and 3am this morning. Also if you are a reader like me, youтАЩll notice they dew like droplets drifting over the wall from where they are working to the pages of your bookтАжor worse your sunglasses.

In know that Malaysia Hotel is not for everybody and some of the worse critics are people that have never stayed there (i.e. the cockroach fables). It is still a fun place for a fag to hang out at in Bangkok, night and day;)

Surfcrest

March 23rd, 2006, 15:07
In know that Malaysia Hotel is not for everybody and some of the worse critics are people that have never stayed there (i.e. the cockroach fables).

Many, many HAVE stayed there; the cock...er...roach fables are done in hopes, when they call for a reservation, the Me-lays-ya' won't be full up.
Oops! wasn't that a big ol', Godzilla-size, greasy, nasty, radio-active, man-eating sabre-toothed cucaracha that just ran across your book, carrying the pool-boy, Surfcrest!
(Hint, hint. Wink, wink.) :bigsmurf: :smurfin: :smurf: